Brucas Brucas پرستار Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the شائقین of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 116057

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sophialover said…
1400th comment! YAY!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک brattynemz said…
Yes, an interesting one. :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Broody_4_Cheery said…
wow these comments are going quick, we'll be hitting 2000 soon
yeah...i hope so...lol!
And i know...it's gonna be pretty interestin but i really hope Brooke gets her happy ending!
PS:Right now she's the only reason i'm watching OTH and i'll continue watching OTH.
If she doesn't get her happy ending, I'm gonna hate Mark for the rest of my life!

My reasons for watching Season6:
Brooke
Dan
Carrie
Victoria
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Janni said…
Brooke, Naley and JAmie is the reasons i'm watching, bit i don't think ican stop after all these years..
Brooke
Victoria
Jamie
for me!

Now NH are SOOO boring!
PS:They definately need NEW storylines! GG premiere was SO SO SO SO much better!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک livelovelaugh said…
yeh im wathing for brooke and naley
I know, but I saw a promo vide with Mark where he talkes about the next episode, he says the elast scene or scenes is one of the best on OTH!
Oh yeah, I totally forgot about cute lil Jamie! Naley is alright, they're not boring but I need something new about them.
I love JAmie<33 ADn that promo was so funny
"And they though the last nanny was crazy! HAHA:D
Yeah Jamie can bust a groove! :))
jamie is so adorable, i am really looking forward to the scene when jamie sees brooke after the 'accident', i know its a lot to put on a kid but i think him and lucas are the perfect people to help heal her.
im watching for all things brooke related, naley and Jamie, and im hoping naley will get some decent real drama this season.
Jamie can do wonders for Brucas. :)

So yeah I have to go, I have school tomorrow. Catch you all soon! :)
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kuhriissten said…
yeahhh same! i'm only watching for Brooke, Jamie & Naley!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک brucas4ever said…
brattnemz just wondering whats your name??

and is anyone on??
hey im on for now
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
Okay my friends...I couldn't take it. I went on the Brucas vs Leyton spot. Some foolish LPer actually posted a forum titled "WE WON" exclaiming how happy she is about the turn out from 6.01. In between vomit sessions I responded. I am asking you all to do the same. The LPers are crazy! They won? Was this a contest? So silly. Nice to know how they view their beloved couples fate and happiness.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک saBRUCAS said…
Mary...how can you like serenate? lol
Dont the remind you of Leyton?
anyways Im all for Derena. They are wayy too cute.

Back to OTH
Yeah Im only going to watch Brooke scenes on youtube and maybe some Naley...honestly they are soo boring now. I think Jamie gets wayy too much screen time.

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک saBRUCAS said…
Honestly somedays I hate LPers more than LP

Why did Mark do this!?!
I really hope Brucas is endgame that'll teach LPers a good lesson.
won???? it aint over yet, do you declare a winner half way through the race? no you dont. let them be petty im sure one of us lol would have done the same thing if it was brooke, well a brucaser somewhere would have done it, and even if leyton are endgame we can at least be satidfied with the knowlegde that no matter who he ends up with he was better off with brooke, they had the better love story, the better chemistry and storyline and the better LOVE, so even if he ends up marrying the broody blonde artist and having a bunch of blonde children and fading away on the last scene with a stupid fake acting smile on his face i still will feel like i 'won' because :P brucas is just better.

anyway now thats s6 is up and running and we are keeping faith *shake fist*you better be!* i want the forum i started 'the brucas conspiracy' to get some action, its designed to talk about the possible signs and hints pointing towards brucas, so keep your eyes and ears open and anything no matter how crazy (like lucas and brooke looked at each other at a certain moment) that catched your attention post it in there ans share your conspiracy theory. thanx
at first i didn't like them SO much..lol!
Shipping Serenate for me was like shipping LP LMAO! But then i changed my mind cause they are simply adorable<33! I don't know why! I thought that the magic between Dan - Serena was now lost and Nate/Serena nver ever had the chance to prove how secretly in love they are. I know...they barely talk but i LOVE them together! And S has nothing to do with Peyton! Thank god she's SO SO SO much better! She's my second fave character, after Chuck.

"Honestly somedays I hate LPers more than LP"
LLMAOOOOOO! ME2! Definately TRUE! Some of them have really gone CRAZY! To me it's RIDICULOUS! I don't even wanna comment on them....it's just...eww! "We won"! They are acting like this is a battle or something! Poor LPers...in their shoes i would be extremely sad that he chose Peyton....TT.TT!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
I am Nem. lol. Not my real name, though most of my friends call me that. :]

I hate some LPers too. Some are really rude.
i no but i think most of them have reallycalmed down and wow i call my friend nem lol
gawd i just hope they dont rub the whole he chose peyton thing in because seriously we all knew he chose her anyway and it means shit, the show aint over til its over, they shpuldnt get too comfortable with all the happy cheesy leyton cause the way i see it when it starts off that rosy theres only one way it can go and thats down.
wel said hun to me brucas will always be the better couple they have better chemistry are way hotter and have better reasons not some stupid commet storey
True!
coudn't have said it better. And who the hell said BL is over? AS logn as OTH is running BL lives!<3
It will forever live! No matter what happens, Lucas will love Brooke Davis and Brooke will love Lucas Davis-Scott! :)
thats the way im feeling, even if leyton are endgame (which i still strongly doubt)i will be confident with the knowledge that brucas were the better couple with the best chemistry, love and storyline, even if they dont get their happily ever after i prefer the beautifully done brucas we have than the mess that is leyton. it aint over til its over, though granted if BL got back together i would be like yay! cant break them up now, double standards but whatever atleast ill admit it.
leyton was a disaster from the beginning
So I was reading this article @ the Leyton spot.. Not really my attitude but I just got curious. How can they say Leyton is interesting when they are so boring? They waited for 4 seasons and then they broke up again! They said Leyton is fascinating, well, if fascinating means it-makes-me-sick, then I agree!

4. Because he wouldn't leave her in the school How can this be a reason for them being meant to be?

7. Because he saved her from psycho Derek I have a very poor memory, that's just me but as far as I remember, Brooke helped her!

12. Because she just wanted to tell him she was in love with him This is just lame!

18. Because shes a cheerleader and hes a basketball player And then Brooke, being the captain is overqualified!

OMG I can't go on, everything is non-sense!

I'm sorry, I don't know if this is allowed here or whatever. :))
the cheerleading thin was just crap! Peyton didn't even want to be a cheerleader..*puke*
to #4 a giant misunderstanding that many leytoners hold is that lucas went into the school because peyton was in there which is crap, lucas ran into a school where there was a gun man because he was trying to stop nathan from going in there to save haley, lucas followed nathan in there and then he did the sane, normal, nice guy thing and saved peyton while he was there, he didnt enter the school with that intention, but he was just being the great man keith raised him to be. it cant be used surely as a sign leyton are meant to be.
awwww go i give up wih them lol
So, what I did, it's alright? lol.
dawn does say in the forum thingy that its here to bitch, so yeah bitch as much as you like
yeh jus say what ya want jus you cant bitch about one certain fan
Got that. :]
good =) oooo people look at my new article =)
i read it, it was good. But you shoudl write another one with the rest of the exploring you sadi you had done. And wow you go to flm school, that sounds cool^^
i dont go to film school i jus do it for a level aswel as drama and media lol
I've read it too. There's no stopping as long as it is for Brucas! :)
and aww thanks glad you liked it =)
good article but i agree with janni, u shld write more, lol how can we get tired of reading reasons for brucas.
haha sorry guys i didnt want to write alot
Why?
haha...i'm gonna read it right no...but yeah...it's a little bit short! You should write more hun...