Brucas Brucas پرستار Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the شائقین of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3101-3150 of 116057

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک brattynemz said…
I'm so not paying attention to Leyton when I'm watching the show so.. how exactly did this "soulmate" thing came up?
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sophialover said…
Yeah....i do think we should wait and give him a second chance..lol! I just hope he won't let us down cause then...URGHH! He better hide under his bed or something....
Yeah..."anything we say can be used against us in the court of law.." OMG! HAHA! They will def give us the death penalty, y'know? hihi!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sophialover said…
I guess "right from the beginning"..."it's always been Peyton..." LMAOOO! Pucasers claim Brooke was just another obstacle in the LP relationship. That..Lucas never loved Brooke and Brucas just happened in order Luke would realise PEYTON IS THE ONE!
Really BRILLIANT theory...right? hahaha!
Hmm so I was searching for the meaning of "soulmates" and do they suffer when they are separated??
I came across this! Hahaha! A more reasonable twin flame definition could be a soul mate with whom we're very compatible and with whom we share incredible chemistry. Alternatively, twin soul or flame relationships are not always meant for love; Edgar Cayce, the famous "sleeping prophet," defined twin souls as souls who come together to achieve a joint task.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Broody_4_Cheery said…
well it seems the only person lucas ever realised was the one was brooke, you know, the heart has reason blah blah blah. leyton are not soulmates, sorry, i just can't buy that, they could have been if it weren;t for jake and brooke, if their 'love' hadn;t had so many holes put into it. i dont know maybe soulmates in the sense as two peoples whose souls are connected, you know, friends and family, the people who re enter your life like a force over and over again in each life, but that isn't just put down to who is your destined life partner. i like to view some of my friends as soulmates, even the ones who are no longer in my life yet left a huge impact.

leyton are soulmates in a platonic way, imo. brucas complete each other and had a real love story, hopefully they'll get the happily ever after too.
I agree Mickei. I just can't understand why they say LP is epic or soulmates.

So I'm posting a poll again, I just found this and we need back up. I didn't pick because I really don't know, but some of the comments are unbearable!

link
I forgot to paste the link. :D

Calling it a night, bye!
nite Nem

i just find it annoying that they have to turn everything into a brucas leyton thing, and i am sick of all those 'get over it' comments, yeah to them brucas was over, but hey for seasons leyton was over to me and here i am sitting through their cheesey crap AGAIN, season one i could handle, i saw something there, season 4 was just pathetic and pathetically written, season five i was like finally they have a clue maybe they will be over FOR GOOD soon, and now its back to this cheese, i cant handle it again unless i still have that hope for brucas, without it i think i would just like give up on the whole show.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Janni said…
Heii^^
Long time since i've been here. Anybody on?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک livelovelaugh said…
janni i wondered where you had been lol
I've had a alot to do lately.. And i'm gping on a school trip the whole next week. And the thing is i don't wanto go cause o've a lot to do...Uff
but whats up?
not much is up hun and oooo a trip where you goin?
nowhere special, just somewhere in norway! ANd it is somewhere in nowhere!! lol
haha im sure you will have fun
i hope so too. but i goota go, have some packing to do..Hug<3
cya hun ahve fun
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lovechopia said…
link

omg BL fans! break the tieeee!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dermer4ever said…
Brooke is winning at the moment lets see how long that last. guys this is my new Brucas pick it is about denial go check it out.

link
i answered =)
thanks I do know better to post that question on the oth spot I would never hear the end of that one.
lol so true. hey dawn, terra, janni if u r still around.

is it me or are leytoners becoming a little more defensive and aggresive lately? if they are so secure in their feelings about leyton being endgame why do they have to say brucas are over repeatedly, i think they are feeling the brucas heat and it peeves them off slightly that we have not given up yet even though brucas are 'over'. sure yeah whatever, when i get the impression they are over ill admit it even if i keep the faith.
i think because we are all going back to the spot and we are winning picks again there thinking oh shit there is more brucas fans its coz we knoe that the producers of one tree hill go on the interent alot adn try and see what the fans want and this is a main spot and there scared in case they take notice
I really don't get it i think we would be more offensive. They are worried about Brucas that is so weird.
so i am not imagining they are in fact being more agressive and defensive?

i honestly just find it annoying, slightly sad and just plain ignorant for them to say brucas are over like that, like thats the big come back these days - hey leyton are endgame, brucas are over!- what did they all suddenly get psychic powers that they know how the show will end, after like three episodes of leyton being together on shaky terms its a gauranteed endgame. sure keep the faith, im doing the same but to be so bitchy and ignorant and to feel they have to knock us down like that it just grates my nerves.
its because all the shit theyve gave us the past few months there like awww no we take to much shit from them thats why ive started talking back
some of them shoulc be band by now anyway the language they use

theres mainly 3 who bug the life out of me
its getting late so i better go to bed, catchya l8r, hugs

just wait, before i go, u willing to tell me which three bug you? lol
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
I agree Mickei, there has been an increase in aggression. I think it's mainly bc, while there are a few LPers with some sense, that aren't a whole lot. Those are the ones who are acting a fool right now bc they are scared. I mean this is live or die for Leyton right now, and they are trying to tell themselves that LP are endgame at the same time. It's like they have to reassure themselves! Bottomline, I hate how we are supposed to just give up our faith bc Mark has said LP are soulmates? Thats crap, and if they are romantic soulmates in the end, you know what...thats even bigger crap!
i dont wanna say coz its not fair on them if they read it lol will send ya message tho
how bout the fact that LPers don't want Jake to come back....BC they are SCARED!lol
yeh i really want jake back ive jus been watching jeyton vids and im like awwwww bring him back
Bryan Greenberg is so hot. I think its funny that LPers automatically think that we want BG back to free up Lucas. I mean sure that's ideal, but heck at this point I'll take some Bake. Then Peyton and Lucas can feel the pain, and we will get to see the amazing chemistry of Jake and Brooke together.
you'll have to message me, the three as well. I wonder if they are the same as the ones that drive me up a damn wall!lol
actually i never liked the idra of brake but i think they would be quite a good couple he would treat her right but i cant see it hapening its jus bakward it would make more sense for jeyton i honestly believe peyton loved jake more that she loved lucas and that lucas loves brooke moe than peyton thats why i dont like leyton
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک saBRUCAS said…
Bake would be soo hot and it would sure make Peyton feel how Brooke felt!

If I cant get Brucas then I want Bake!!
I hate Browen and I despise Brase!
Oh I completely agree with you that Jeyton makes more sense. And also that Peyton loved Jake more as a life partner. Lucas and Peyton are just security blankets for each other IMO. Thats why I can't stand them together.
i like browen but i absolutly hate brase
I'm not really a huge fan of either to be honest. I mean Chase, he's just well NOT AN ACTOR? I mean his major claim to fame is a reality show about rich kids that live on the beach and all sleep with each other. The way they wrote Brase made him look as though Brooke would never be good enough for him and that is just unacceptable. Browen is okay, but there is just something off about them. I just hate that LPers are so quick to ship any other couple of Brookes besides Brucas. I mean I expect them to atleast acknowledge that Brucas was the true love for Brooke?
i no weather they like them or not lucas has been brookes only proper love where peyton had jake its selfish and when the question was mosted saying who should be end game brucas naley jeyton or leyton brase and naley they were like i dotn really care who brookes with thats so selfish i mean i want brucas together but i dont want peyton alone and unhappy i want her to have someone preferably jake who really loves her
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک saBRUCAS said…
I hate how they always try to bring in new guys for Brooke when we and many of the viewers know that no one can be compared to Brucas!! And I hate how LPers think that Brase was like Jeyton. Jeyton was soo much better. Jake and Peyton loved each other for who they were and Chase constantly tried to change Brooke. And Jeyton was a relationship that lasted for 3 seasons and never really got resolved.

I seriously hated both Brase and Browen. Both guys werent good enough. Chase was ugly and just couldnt act...He licked his lips like billion times per scene which annoyed the hell out of me. And then Owen is freakishly big and the only lines he had was "whats under all the clothes Brooke Davis" that was soo annoying. And then he bailed on Brooke which just makes me hate him even more...They werent even officially together, they hadnt even kissed...so it wasnt like he was going to be the father. ugghhh I just think its soo stupid how every season there is a new guy for Brooke and Mark tries to make it as important as Brucas.
i no yeh but i would pick browen over brase anyday
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک brucas4ever said…
^^ me too even though i don't like browen! but brase were horrible!
maybe Brase would have been better if they actually got a real actor for the role of chase instead of some stupid realty star.
wel i didnt know who he is im from uk so that made no difference it was jus the couple the fact he always wanted ehr to change and how she was never good enough for him browen made me smile brase made me like wtf
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 1treehillfan said…
DAMN IT!
I got moderated on the oth forums because I said to an Lper that they were using their "leyton brain".
I'm PISSED OFF!
awwww alice *hugs*
Thanks love.
I'm going to make another account... they are not going to shut me up!!
I don't know if you can because your ip address in registered. so they know it you.
i made an account but i dont really get it so i havnt bothered lol
ip adress?
what's that?
plus, I deleted my account...