Buffy the Vampire Slayer Tara یا Kennedy یا Oz

H2o_James posted on Apr 15, 2009 at 02:45AM
who do u like willow with the most? i like her with Tara shes was the best and i liked tara before she died DX

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 34 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Cinders said…
I never saw the appeal of Tara. She seemed so flat and two-dimensional to me. There was no depth to her. She had one side: The sickingly-sweet side. Where's the third dimension there? I adored Oz. He had some of the best lines, delivered in some of the best ways, and he had some jagged edges to him, the werewolf being the least of it. I found him to be much more of an interesting character than Tara.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک H2o_James said…
yea i see wat ur getting but oz was borring never really doing the cute couple thing and i like how she went gay after oz left, basically saying tht she only loved one man in her life i thought tht was a nice touch and tara was cool they had alot of thing sin common like witchcraft lebians(lol) same sense of humours and willow LOVED her extremely she almost destroyed the world over her death
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک potckool said…
i think tara is the best
then oz
then kennedy (didn't really like kennedy)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kellylouise11 said…
kiss
i think tara or oz waz best for willow not kennedy though x
in order
1. Tara
2. Oz
3. Kennedy
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jamboni said…
Oz, without a doubt for me! :D
Tara comes in second, I still like the two, I just love Willow and Oz. Kennedy, well, I won't even put her in my ranking.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک vampireempire said…
Oz Oz Oz, I was heartbroken when Willow chose Tara the first time a watched that season. I got used to Tara with every rewatch.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک BuffyHappy said…
1.Tara (i cry my eyes out everytime i watch seeing red..not to bring that up..)
2.Oz
3.Kennedy (but i dont like her)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tomaussie said…
i like curvy women i would have to say Tara all the way
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mad_wicca said…
heart
Tara all the fricking way.she was tara's one true love,her soul mate.don't get me wrong i love love love oz but she belongs with tara and kennedy??? don't even get me started theat bitch can go die in hell. in season 7 i actually like the idea of willowxxfaith as an AU couple. thay would tottally connect over the fact they are both killers and seeking redemtion
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک BuffyHappy said…
im glad im not the only one who cant stand Kennedy! lol
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tomaussie said…
yeah as for oz i dont know he was like too plan for me found him quite boring
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک buffyluvr123 said…
Tara was the best! They were soulmates and tara was always so sweet. and ughh i hate kennedy! Shes so bossy and annoying. Oz was good too, but i think since willow's gay tara is better.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Nerenafan said…
Kennedy because she was way more fun than Tara.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک bangelfan said…
I agree with Cinders, Oz was the best for her. I can't help but hate Kennedy.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LovingLucy said…
I love Tara. Oz was a rocker and he brought out a little of a wild side in Willow. But Tara, she brought a nice balance to Willow of calmness and uniqueness. Kennedy, she brought more of the bitchy side out of Willow. Tara was just like this goddess in Willow's life, and made her MUCH more powerful. She was the one.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Suzie1985 said…
1=Kennedy
2=Tara
3=Oz
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pkeati01 said…
heart
Tara always, they were so perfect together.... It was so sad when she died...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک bonesfan-222 said…
Tara it was obvious that willow loved her the most, she almost destored the world, did she do that when oz left no she just got all depressed and fell in love with Tara.
soooooo sad when Tara died.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Strangeone27 said…
100% Tara! Willow and Tara meshed so perfectly that you couldn't imagine one without the other. I didn't mind Oz. He was okay most of the time but Kennedy needs to die in a fire. She drove me frigin nuts. I would have rather had Willow dating the shrubbery or RJ's letter jacket.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LovingLucy said…
Tara brought Willow to a place of finally living free. A place of tranquility. Tara was always so kind, understanding, and calm. Willow needed this working with the Scoobies. It gave her a quiet place to go away to when things got rough. God I wish I had that...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک CallinMeBlondie said…
I love Oz and Tara and they were both adorable and great for Willow. That being said, I hate Kennedy. Like ALOT. She is the only character in the Buffyverse that I actually despise. She is rude, annoying and there is absolutely nothing appealing about her whatsoever. And Willow/Kennedy? Hate it even more. =(
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Sparky04 said…
heart
Tara! They were really cute together. Oz was cool too. Kennedy was annoying and bratty.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lethercrossover said…
I think Willow was meant to be with Tara, but I LOVE Oz. I wish they could have brought him back, and I wish that his character had been developed further because I think there was a lot more to him than just loving Willow.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک smms said…
I personally love Oz and think that he was the best for her. I think Willow would have done the same thing for Oz if she was as powerful as she was in the later seasons. I think Oz let Willow come out of her shell a little bit, and maybe she wouldn't have been as powerful if she stayed with him.

I like Tara, but I was never really interested in her storyline. She bored me a bit.

As for Kennedy, I think I'm the only one that didn't hate her. I mean I didn't really like her, but I didn't dislike her either.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک deathtokennedy said…
i really liked oz for her because seth green is awesomeee, i hated tara in the beginning but than i warmed up to her only to have her taken away! haha and kennedy was friggggin annoying, i hated her with a passion. Willow and taras relationship was nice while her and kennedyys relationship was weeeird and too quickly after taras death.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک frankthe2nd said…
I love Tara the best. I do love Oz, but Tara just completed Willow.

Don't even get me started on my complete loathing of the tramp that is Kennedy.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MasterBlake said…
Oz is my favorite character in Buffy. I felt he completed Willow more so then anyone else. Oz was awesome, and they made such a cute couple that I and most other people can relate to in High School relationships.

Tara, ugh. I really did not like her. Her personality was flat and two dimensional, and she was way too boring. #unpopularopinions
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک deathtokennedy said…
soooo true masterblake,but that was the actresses fault i think
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک buffyfan95 said…
1. Tara- she rocked
2. Oz- Seth Green is amazing
3. Kennedy- she was an awful character and I hated her
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک IndiaCee said…
Tara 159000% I admit I was questionable about the couple until "The Body". I have rewatched and rewatched and realised how they were just meant for each other. In "Hush" you can see the strength Tara brought out in Willow. I like Kennedy and Oz but I think Kennedy was always going to be unpopular since you see her trying to replace Tara. I think she helped Willow get over Tara but they will never be as perfect. Only Tara's death could make me cry like that
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Faith666_666 said…
heart
Well... I find it a hard decision to make, as I felt when I watched the series and sore there journeys you tend to get pulled into it, and so can't help but love all of them. I think Tara was her "True love" they were amazing together, but you have to give some credit still to Oz and Kennedy. Oz because he brought her out of her shell, made her who she became. Gave her that confidence that she never had in season 1. (Although it wouldn't have been totally because of Oz but I'm sure it helped... especially in the sence of confidence with boys) Then I believe Kennedy had the greatest job of all! Because she managed to make her way into Willows life and almost replace Tara, the girl who Willow nearly destroyed the world for, but as well as that she had to try and make her way into our hearts when so many of us and become very fond of Tara! ... Just my opinion on it! >.< x
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک chadya said…
i dont think willow was a lesbian, so i think kennedy was out of place. i think she loved tara, but that she was not holding back lesbian tendancies when she was with oz... i think she went both ways, and went for love regardless of gender, so i think kennedy was kind of... forcing the lesbian issue just for contraversy or something. i think she should have stayed single through the rest of the series.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک brileyforever77 said…
I love Willow with Tara and Oz. They were both perfect for her. But if I had to pick I like Willow with Tara, they were so awesome together! I was so sad when she died. Willow went on a rampage after Tara died because Willow loved her so much. In my opinion that was sweet. I think Willow and Oz were really cute together too. I really hated Willow with Kennedy, they were one of the worst Buffyverse couples. Also I think they dated too soon after Tara's death.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Bibi69 said…
big smile
I love Oz better, and Tara too, hate Kennedy.
I always say that both Oz and Tara were Willow's soul mate, I know you can only have one soul mate, but they were both so perfect for her, that in her case I think she had two soul mates :), on the level on 'love' I think that Willow loved Tara more that she ever loved Oz, but Oz loved Willow more than Tara loved Willow (even though she really loved her), anyway, that's my opinion :)
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک