Charmed Charmed Last Iconmaker Standing [DEADLINE: 3rd August]

House_Anatomy posted on Jul 23, 2011 at 04:01PM
Welcome to the Charmed LIMS
...inspired by OM's Huddy LIMS & Cami's Stock LIMS

I was basically going through my Picks and I saw that you Charmies agreed for the Charmed LIMS, so here it is! I hope you all have fun!

Every week or so ~ I say "or so", because I will try to coordinate this thingy with the link - so that you can make icons here while the Icon Competition pick is up ~ I will post 3 Charmed Screencaps and the people who take part in this, will choose one of these and submit 1 icon.

At the end of the week/or when the deadline is over, a pick will go up and fans will vote for the icons they like best. The icon maker's icon with the least votes for that week will be eliminated until 1 person is left ~ the winner :D

RULES (taken from the Stock/Fashion LIMS - I hope Cami doesn't mind :D *cough* and OM *whistle*)
- The entries must be your own work
- Everyone gets 1 skip, that means you can miss 1 round without getting eliminated!
- You must make the deadline set for the round otherwise you will be automatically eliminated.
(except for when you still have your skip)
- You must follow the rules for the round which will be posted under each topic
- Your icon must be between 100x100 & 200x200
- Your icon must be made from 1 of the screencaps
- You may only submit 1 icon
- You may NOT use combinations of the Screencaps // choose only 1 image!
- You absolutely can NOT ask others to vote for your icon and you can not link others to the pick hinting to them they should vote for YOUR icon. Anything like that will get you kicked out.
- Have Fun!

Charmed LIMS 1
~ sign up now~

~ link*
~ link*
~ link*
~ link*
~ link*
~ link*
~ link*
~ link*

DEADLINE: 3rd August
link
link
link
last edited on Jul 30, 2011 at 01:44PM

Charmed 75 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...