چاوڈر چاوڈر IS BEING CANCELLED!!

aneri posted on Sep 28, 2009 at 07:33PM
everyone who loves Chowder listen,it's being cancelled.I loved this show since it camed in 2007.That's why theres a site that will save Chowder.Go on your URl and type petiononline.com/mod_perl?/signed.cgi?save­cho­w&a­mp;­1 so you can sign your name in and save Chowder.If we don't do it intill January 2010 it'll be cancelled.

چاوڈر 21 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Shepard14 said…
NOOOOOO IT WON'T LET ME OOOOON! WHAAHAHAHA!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ronnyca611 said…
crying
YOU"RE KIDDING!!!! I have every episode on my DVR...waiting to get the FULL collection on DVD, not just selected few...Oh say it isn't so
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک demiroxxs said…
well, now it is January 2010, and it's not canceled at all. Plus, it's one of the newest Cartoon Network shows.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jellyroll said…
demiroxxs is right. it's now almost april 2010 and chowder is still on. thank god... :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک The-Freezz said…
Even though it is April 2010, Cartoon Network did only order one more season of Chowder. harold Greenblatt said on his blog on somewhere between September - November 2009 that they have just completed chowders final episode. Also, there's a huge reason why chowder is still on the air to this date: Did you notice that in December Chowder never came on for new episodes for weeks? And Every once in a while they never came on a thursday, as well as only one new episode premiring instead of two. All of those factors slows down the proscess of the cancellation of Chowder. I am sorry to say, but it will be cancelled maybe not today, tommorrow, next month, but eventually in this year or the beginning of the next :(
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک L4D_L4D2Fanatic said…
Not cancelled they'll still show chowder Just not new ones.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lollipop2 said…
yeah right
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک spongygirl92 said…
The last episode of Chowder is airing on August 7th. Unfortunately, this is true...Chowder is being canceled (no more production of episodes). Cartoon Network sucks dick! Haven't you noticed they canceled many good cartoons? Flap Jack is also being canceled early next year. Wtf!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Shr3der said…
hmmm
i just finished watching the final epidsode ever. i cant believe it got cancelled. also the only reason they cancelled it was because it didnt get enough views. so everybody that wonders why shows get cancelled is because its so old or it doesnt get enough views. sad to see chowder getting cancelled
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pisces_lilly85 said…
sad
why did they cancel it in the first place??
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک theanimemaster said…
so...the movie wen chowder growz up is da last 1? i recorded it but it wuz anothr movie {how cud they!!!!}. so i didnt get to see it
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک silvergurl3 said…
Still on ctntwk so we r all okay?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Shrimpykid said…
crying
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! WHY ARE THEY CANCELLING IT?! THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE PPL WHO CHOSE TO CANCEL IT!!! WHAT MADE THEM DO THIS??????? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jackza01 said…
sad
chowder being canceled was for the best.the first and second season were really good but later in the second season and 3 season it was getting old and not that good and the rating were slipping and alot of people on youtube review the show and 5 people said it's a good show but if it stays on to long it will start turning bad and i miss it being on cartoon network but i don't think thy should make new episodes only if there's a good plot,charaters,and funny!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک yozizal said…
angry
ok it got canceled because of the cost of animation and it most likely scares little kids

but it freaking sucks
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک four_minutes said…
hmmm
It's not cancelled! It shows on 11:00 at night!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک vlad_todd_fan said…
crying
I'm so sad
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک nicoledepon said…
big smile
YUP IT'S NOT GONNA BE CANCELLED BECAUSE IT'S ALREADY 2011 AND IT IS STILL BEING SHOWED IN CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pokemonyellow said…
wink
The series just ended. It's not canceled.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ShimmerPuppy16 said…
crying
I MISS YOU CHOWDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY, WHHHHHHYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک wolfsgirl69 said…
They should bring back a lot of the shows they took off the air. There are more and more stupid shows that they are putting up but they need to bring back chowder it was a great show and I still enjoy it and I know a lot of us would love to see it back.