CSI: Miami A few CSI: Miami Topics...

edennirvana posted on Jan 25, 2009 at 03:00AM
I just wanted to know your opinion and thoughts about certain things on the show:

-What happened to Kyle? Or Julia?
- Thoughts on the last and most recent threat to Horatio and the team.
-Thoughts on the whole Calleigh/Eric thing. Anybody going crazy over this?!?!
-Thoughts on the ME, Tara Price.
-Has anybody else noticed that we haven't seen much of Natalia lately?

Hope to hear from you.

CSI: Miami 2 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک enhinti said…
Hi edonnirvanna!
Good questions!

I'm guessing that with Ron out of the way (at least for now) that H and Kyle have the opportunity to bond. I did feel that they had bonded and were interacting more in "Bombshell" so I assumed that they had been doing things together sense "Resurrection"
I don't think we are going to see Kyle again until episode 17 so I guess we have to wait to find out. Hopefully they are continuing to bond, and Kyle stays on the right path. I think he is such a great kid. I don't want him to get into any more trouble.

From the end of "Bombshell" I suspect that H is just trying to be there for Julia and keep an eye on her. I don't think we are going to see her again until episode 23.
Maybe when Kyle make another appearance, we will here what's going on with her.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک enhinti said…
I got the impression that some one whom Ivan knew or knew about was taking pictures of them. More Russian mob stuff.
Ivan wanted H to think that he was a big cheese, but I think that there are a lot of people higher on the food chain then Ivan. He didn't know that that vet was friends with Ryan! Or even that H was on to him after that other guy killed himself!
I'm guessing Eric's bio father is higher on the totem poll then Ivan and that he's the one who is having the CSIs watched.