CSI If آپ Could Write Season Eight...

Cinders posted on Jul 06, 2007 at 12:43AM
What would you want to happen? Does Sara survive? If she does, what happens? What else would you want to see happen? More GSR? Less? Have an idea for a case you'd like to see? Want to know more about Warrick? Or more about Greg? What romances, if any, do you want to develop, or would you rather they stick to the cases?

Discuss your plans for your personal season eight here.

CSI 9 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Helen499 said…
Firstly i want Sara to live!!!! And B i would love Warrick to get devorced and start to date Catherine but i dnt fink tats goin 2 happen!!!! 3rd when Sara surrvives i want her to just goo weird and fly off the handle!!!! I love the personal stuff in CSI!!!! But Sara needs to dump Grissom i know he loves her and everything but come on hes what twice her age!!!! SNICKERS ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Cinders said…
That sounds like an interesting season. I might watch that. ;o)

I do hope Sara survives. I hope she bonds with Nick (though in a more friendship capacity) as he's been through something similar. The GSR in me wants a Sara/Griss on-screen kiss, but if/when that happens I think the relationship would have run its course so... Maybe she could move on, or maybe not, I haven't decided. More cute flirting with Greg, though, regardless of her status with Grissom. And definitely more about Warrick, we know so little about him and I see oodles of potential there. Plus, LOTS MORE OF WENDY AND HODGES! They're probably the only ship I'm really gung-ho about, I adore those two!

But this should all be undertones. Maybe an episode or two revolving around character drama (like season seven's Built to Kill or Fannysmackin') but I liked how they structured season seven with an overarching story as well as a few stand-alone eps. I hope they do something like that again.

That's just my personal season eight.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک loving_fox said…
Sara survives but end up in a wheelchair. I think since CSI wants us to get to know different worlds and different point of views (stories such as Fur and Loathing are living proof of that, I believe), they should really exploit that line. Plus, even though I hate GSR, I have to admit it would be nice to see a relationship, a normal one, of a couple that's different. Grissom, of course, would never mind, and Sara's not the one to give up, so the story could be credible.
Although we all know that Sara will probably die. I'll erase that part of my memory and pretend she called in sick each time she won't be in an episode.
That's going to be my season eight.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک msqueenbea said…
i hope sara survives and then dumps grissom, i think it would be interesting to see her having to deal with the aftermath of what happens to her, i really don't think we saw enough of that when nick was buried alive.

i really hope jorja fox returns because i really see it as the beginning of the end if she doesn't.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lissabunnie said…
GSR all the wayy!
And i want Sara to live
But it would be interesting to see her injured for some time
Also, Grissom should find her and be like "I love you, Sara"
But she should pull away a little bit
That would be really interesting
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک gris_sara said…
GSR all the way baby!!!!
sara lives and after she comes from the hospital grissom looks after her and he makes his move. mean while warrick cheats on tina with cath.that will be fun.and bass connects with his daughter more
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kateliness2 said…
I want to see Sara survive, if not unscathed, though I wouldn't want her in a wheelchair.
Personally, while I don't dislike GSR, its starting to bore me. I want some interesting relationships. And I hope that new CSI girl is good. Or else she will get on my nerves.
YAY! It's tomorrow! *Squeals with excitement*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Rachel5658 said…
Sara survives,her and Grissom get hitched,Warrick gets a divorce and hooks up with Catherine then Catherine gets run over during a case which kills her but the paramedics bring her back,then they get married and have a baby boy called Sam after Catherine's dad and Nick finds love too!!!!!!!!!!

And there's also loads of AMAZING cases with weird but wonderful twists in them.

how's that?!!!!!!

(but I have a feeling all the personal stuff might run over two seasons but ya no..)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک oth-rocks said…
GSR ALL THE WAY BABY I LOVE THEM
I want sara to live but in a coma in the hospital ThEn grissom tells her he loves her and she pulls through i want warrick to cheat on tian with catherine then he relizes he loves catherine and gets divorced and catherine and warrick start going out i all so want nick to go out with wendy and brass reconnects with his daughter i also want to find out about sara brother and mum and also warricks family