Damon & Bonnie Bamon Paintings Contest

nansoula posted on Jun 26, 2011 at 02:47AM
Welcome Bamonators!
This contest is open to every artist who wants to participate. There will be a series of Contests. In each contest you will be given a theme to draw. You can draw using your computer or by hand.You then will have to let me know that you want to participate in this topic and shortly after that you will be given a deadline to post your entries as pictures here in the spot and in this topic of course. After all the entries for one theme are selected I will be posting a pick in wich every Bamonator will pick their favorite painting. There will be three winners in each Theme Competition. After all the competitions are over the first winners of all the previous comps will compete in a final pick for the best painting.

The Rewards:
Submiting an entry: 1 prop
Third Winner: 3 Props
Second Winner: 5 Props
First Winner: 10 Props
Ultimate Winner: 40 Props

The purpose of those competitions is to create a wider collection of Bamon Paintings for the Bamon community and of course to let the artists show their talent :)

COMPETITIONS LIST

First Theme Competition
THEME:Your potrayal of Bonnie and Damon as a couple.
(It may be book or show Bamon or your own personal idea of how they look.)

Second Theme Competition
STATUS: ANNOUNCEMENT: THE DEADLINE FOR THIS SECOND THEME COMPETITION ENDS IN MARCH 13 2012 (THIRD NEW DEADLINE DUE TO NOT ENOUGH PARTICIPANTS ENTERING)
THEME: Show Bamon ~ Your interpretation of their love/hate relationship in any scene of the second season.

Remember:
You can draw using your computer or by hand.
No photoshoping creating new images from scratch.

Now you have to tell me here that you wish to participate and shortly after that I will give you a reasonable deadline to post is as a picture here in the spot and here in this topic.
Feel free to ask me anything :)

------------------------------

WINNERS LIST
First Theme Competition: Your potrayal of Bonnie and Damon as a couple.
It may be book or show Bamon or your own personal idea of how they look.
First Winner: dalringbear
Second Winner: Ds_Redbird23
Pick:link
------------------------
Further Instructions:
Not photoshoping creating new images from scratch.
 Welcome Bamonators! This contest is open to every artist who wants to participate. There will be a se
last edited on Feb 12, 2012 at 12:03AM

Damon & Bonnie 77 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...