Damon & Bonnie Bamon mates Scene It!!!

DamonsLilBird posted on May 31, 2011 at 05:43PM
Dear Bamon Mates, while we wait for our beloved hated couple lol to return why not make up some scenes we would, bloody loved to see. I for one still want a manky road trip something were the two of them has to dunk, it out in a flippin hotel far away from Elame and her needing of Damon's warmth. Another would be a "You know youre pretty hot like that when your casting spells" lol yea may b that's just meh manky self lol. Anyhoo's tell meh your Scene it!!!!

Damon & Bonnie 3 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک cizzi-B said…
laugh
Damon:little witch,have you ever thought underneath that hatred you feel for me,you might actually be attracted to me? Bonnie:no,I'm pretty sure I hate you(bonnie glares,annoyed). Damon:(moves closer,and strokes her cheek, grinning)really?how sure? Bonnie:I don't really know...(trails off,noticing how close he is,breathing slightly heavier) I kinda want to see this lol but I'm just weird :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DamonsLilBird said…
kiss
Lol I know that's just werid but cute I think Bamon needs some witty banter like that.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TMIRockz said…
Lol this isn't really a scene it's kind of more a fantasy. Damon & Bonnie are home alone at the Salvatore mansion. Both are extremely bored outta their minds so they decide to play a game. Ironically it's truth or Dare and Damon dares Bonnie to dance like a maniac. She does and pretty soon he joins her and both are having the time of their lives. Suddenly out of no where Damon asks her 'Witch do you want in on a secret?' She stares blankly at him as he begins to move closer. Heart pounding he leans towards her and plants a small kiss on her lips. Dazed Bonnie is unable to speak. 'Was that it?' she asks trying to steady her shaky voice. Damon flashes her a 100 watt smiles and says 'No. The secret is that the babysitters left beer in the fridge want one?' Can't help but to smile she nods her head vigorously 'Yes Salvatore I will like that very much' Both then laugh as they walk to the kitchen. So I know that was weird and bad but it's been in my head for a while and i thought it will be good to share.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک