Damon & Elena The Grieving Room

HaleyDewit posted on Sep 21, 2015 at 09:52PM
This is the place for those who really need to talk about this mess. Feel free to lash out.

Damon & Elena 4 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LovingLucy said…
Hello fellow grievers. WTF!?! Are the writers nuts or something? In a purely TV functioning position, it's one thing for a love triangle to choose someone. It a totally different thing to remove someone altogether. Congrats writers you have just messed up the show. You CANNOT change functionality like that! You should have ended it than have us not see Delena together. Now we are stuck with our stomachs in knots PRAYING that you don't give him a new love interest. Haven't you read comics? Archie, Betty, and Veronica have been a triangle for over 60 years now. Guess what? They're still a triangle. It's what keeps viewers on the edge of their seat, waiting for passion to strike their favourite character. But now that WON'T happen. WE HAVE NO FEMALE LEAD ANYMORE!!! Again, I summed it up bye, WTF!?!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک HaleyDewit said…
angry
You know what I really hate? Julie Plec saying: 'We know how you feel, guys. We are devastated ourselves'

Shut the fuck up, okay? Don't pretend like you don't have any control over this, like it's out of your hands. We're the ones who're powerless. You could've called it quits, but no, your hunger for more money, more fame stops you from doing the right thing. Don't pretend to care for your fans. You only care about you.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک HaleyDewit said…
heart
"Dear Elena, yes you heard that correctly. Hell has frozen over. I'm writing it all down. Granted, I'm half a bottle in thanks to my 1950 Chateau Cheval Blanc, a bottle I waited 65 years to open. I used to spend nights sitting in my wine cellar convincing myself I could hear it age, tannins growing, fermenting, but appreciating its beauty didn't make time go by any faster. The bottle just laid there on its shelf, torturing me while I waited for Katherine and time stood still. Eventually I convinced myself that no sip of that wine could ever taste as good as I dreamt it would. And that is the story of why I drink bourbon. I don't know who I am without you, but I know that as long as I'm with you, time will stand still. So who is Damon Salvatore without Elena Gilbert? A selfish friend, a jealous brother, a horrible son? Or maybe with a little luck, I'll do right by you. Because you may be a thousand miles away or a hundred years away, but you're still here with me and my heart is right there in that coffin with you. Until you come back to me."
panther-jewel commented…
7x01: Damon: "Elena would be here, and it would all be great."/ Damon: "I thought how amazing it would feel to have Elena in my arms again. […] Then, I will wait for her."/ Damon (being awakened from ’starvation state’): "I told آپ not to bother me until Elena was awake." --- 7x02: Damon: "You wanna punish me for what I did, fine, do it. Punish me. Torture me. Kill me, for all I care. But leave Elena out of this." --- 7x04: Lily to Damon concerning Elena: "After everything you’ve been through, what a shame it would be to lose her, because you’re too terrified to find out who آپ actually are without her." پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
panther-jewel commented…
7x05: Damon: "I’m going to be the man that does right سے طرف کی Elena. All on my own. سے طرف کی keeping her in my heart."/ Damon: "I’m trying to do this thing where I do right سے طرف کی Elena." --- Lily: "This man is the love of my life. The man I didn’t think I deserve. The one I fought for, waited for. The one I told myself I could change for. He makes me better, Damon. آپ know anything about that?" - Damon: "I think I do." --- Damon: "She چرا لیا, چوری کی Elena from me, and every ounce of happiness I’ve ever known." پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
loveofdelena commented…
delena ...COME BACK TO US!!!! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک loveofdelena said…
heart
that lasdt line tho???!!!! its soooooo DAMON!!!
panther-jewel commented…
There are some مزید quotes like that as well as other beautiful Delena things, and also of course their story elements and several parallels can be found (like for example Damon lying in a coffin, too, یا like Damon throwing things around in the crypt in Elena’s absence [as she did while she thought him dead]). But ever since 7x07, I can only find vague parallels and weak connections to something DE-related and nothing directly کہا about them anymore. I have to admit that I could be wrong because I don’t watch whole episodes, but the lack of Delena moments made me really sad after the sweet moments in the beginning. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
panther-jewel commented…
But Damon will lie in a coffin اگلے to Elena three years later and still wait for her to wake up, and it even created some hope in me that Damon is poisoned with werewolf venom in the future. Because I don’t expect him to die, so that they either have to get Klaus’ blood very quickly across the country to an already heavily hallucinating and weakened Damon. یا he has to become human so that the werewolf venom won’t hurt him anymore [and getting the cure of the 1903 prison world would take even longer than getting Klaus’ blood]. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
panther-jewel commented…
They at least got back to having (coffin-)Elena as a part of the دکھائیں though, but the lows were easier to برداشت, ریچھ with actual Delena kisses, hugs, touches, looks etc. in between. There are still beautiful things for DE, but everybody only waits for the desperately needed and truly deserved happily-ever-after for Delena. And I somehow stay in stand-by-mode in life until then and can neither feel happiness یا joy nor come up with interest in anything at all. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک