Damon & Elena damon & elena شائقین فورم chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6051-6100 of 14056

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DeanandDamon said…
wait he's not fat! and does he have nice eyes cause it looks like he might. im gonna check for a close up pic of him.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Teamdamon33 said…
Hey Klea!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک epicdelena4ever said…
that's because it;s TV katie....eveyones has to look gorgoues!
okay so no nice eyes but he's pretty cute. he's not ugly at all. u were right the first time julia.
big smile
Yeah, maybe... I just think that he doesn't have a nice body like the other players but he's cute!
lol klea! but ugly soccer players are so much more fun to make fun of! and yes katie ur right guys are tv has set the standard so high for me that regular guys are blah!
its ian somerhalder's fault! now i cant look at any other guy! well i guess the only thing i can do is marry him. oh well! what can i do!
agree but what if u met a guy in real life...that was LIKE aguy on tv....then that would just make my life! rofl...if i ever met a damon in real life..(minus the vamp part) my life would be COMPLETE! rofl!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک katie15 said…
laugh
Aren't all American guys hot though? ;) lol

There's an American woman that comes to my gym and she's really nice.

Yes I know that's a random comment just reminding you that I think Americans are really nice compared to English people XD There was actually something in the paper that ha 50 reasons why we're British rofl and one of them is that we like to argue
If guys in real life we're as gorgeous as the ones on TV *sigh*
lol Klea, but everybody wishes to meet a guy like Damon! Maybe not the SE fans, but they're weird, they'd like to meet a guy like Stefan ewww....
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
ive given up on finding my damon look-alike! sigh! though a few times in college i could almost swear that there is this guy who looks like wentworth miller. i always pass him too quickly to get a good look.
haha no!!!! NOT ALL american guys are not....most of them are ugly...i thought britich people were supposed to be HOT!! lmaooo
Really? I thought that all american guys were hot! Everytime I go there I see the hottest guys ever!
ewww have you seen most of the guys in england rofl

But I was really insulted because there was a pick on the england spot here over which british accent ppl like the best and apparently ppl actually think the scouser and londeners accents are the best.. when come on! Mancs have the best accent! lol
american guys hot? uh yeah ian somerhalder! lol! otherwise they are average to ugly! um americans could be nice but it depends where in the US. new york has a rep of being very rude, loud and pushy. im sorry but yes we r always busy and going places but we are also the coolest! lol!
the truth is there are certain british accents that are so cool to listen to and then there are some that i dont like so much not to insult any brits. idk the difference b/t the accents though.
i just love any britich accent i didn;t know there were diffrent kinds lmao!!!
Londeners speak like "landoner" which irritates me. Wheres Mancs would say "londener". Scousers... well, watch this video, it takes the piss out of it.
well lets see accents like simon cowell i like but then idk if any of you have seen 10 things i hate about you but there was this british guy who annoyed me. maybe it was his character or the accent. but i just hear a difference.
Yeah there are loads of different accents.
laugh
Everyone loves Simon Cowell! lol
i'm sorry but i cannot tell the differece between the accents lmaooo what kind of britich accent does harry potter have lmaoo and what kind of accent does wren from pretty little liars have....btw i do not like simons accent!
those guys sound like they are from liverpool. see idk the difference im so confused!
i do not like that guy from pretty little liar's accent. maybe its the guy again but idk its not the british accent i like. oh i like the guys from lie to me's accent. i think he's british right?
sara guess what lol i;m statring to watch supernatural more and i freaking love jensen/dean ROFL!! i didn't really like the show but now i do lmao!!
Depends what part of London you come from. Some ppl have really strong and annoying accents while others have nice ones. Simon Cowell - London accent, as well as HP.

Cheryl Cole has a Newcastle accent.
big smile
Supernatural is amazing! It's all thanks for Sara that I started watching it in the first place XD
ohh i love wren from PLL he;s so hot and so is idk what kind of british accent rofl!
sorry katie for analyzing the accent so much! i also have a little of a new yorker's accent. not so big but its there. but no one thinks that that accent sounds intelligent and cool. ur lucky katie!
for real klea!!! hahaha yay! where are u up to? and of course ur in love with dean. how can u help yourself?
really? u watch spnt cause of me katie? oh thanks it makes me so happy! also i hope ur all reading the lj smith books ive been begging u guys to read!
David Beckham has a Manchester accent! Listen to his voice in a video somewhere..
i just dont like how wren cheats on his fiance by the second episode lol! no one on that show could control themselves!
big smile
Sara, I've read Dark Visions which I told you ages ago anyway but I haven't read the rest yet. I've still got loads of other books to read first. But I will, I promise XD
hahah yeah!! at first i didn't really like it...then i kept seeing random episdes...if i;m right...they are playing the season over on tnt...i;m on the beggining of season 2..right when they meet jo and there dad just dies :(...but i;ve see like other random episodes from later seasons! and i know right DEAN!!! is SOOO effing HOT..damon is still my #1 tho sorry to say...and sam is just...ehh not as good as dean!
whats a manchester/ new castle accent? rofl i just dont get it! wat type of accent to u have?
oh yeah i know u've read dv. u were one of the first ones! okay ill be patient!
wait! klea tell me you've seen season 1 completely and in order though right? cause i get annoyed w/ ppl who dont. like my sister was watching vd all messed up! i was so annoyed with her. anyway i get it cause if u just watch random episodes, u wont get the story behind e/t. u wont see the deep brotherly bond b/t dean and sam. but yeah sam is bla compared to dean. before it was in to say im "team wtvr" i was saying it for dean. back in season 1 i used to say, "team dean!" i think twilight stole the saying from me rofl!
I have a Manchester accent lol I have been told anyway, I don't think I have an accent
hahahh yeahh lol ive seen season one lol!now onto season 2! dean is just so hilarious lmaooo! who is castiel btw? i hear about him when talking to people about supernatural...and i remember seeing this one ep in like season 4 about like sam being the devil and hell or something like that and people mentioning castiel??
well try to forget about him cause ur not supposed to know about him yet! but hes a really good character so u have s/t to look forward to. anyway i gtg go study for my test! see ya!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک chairbuck12 said…
Back again. :) (sorry was working on video.)I've never watched Supernautral before....i just know that the guys are all super hot...
ahhhhhh now i want to know! lmaooo ok i will wait lmaoo!
bye sara
kiss
Cyahh DD! XD
hey christe! ...u should watch it!
Hahahaha, I should! But I still need to finish up lost!
And BYE SARAH!!!
big smile
Lost is AMAZING
IT IS!!!!! haha. I'm on the second episode of season six!!! :)
big smile
Lost is my favourite show after TVD XD