Damon & Elena damon & elena شائقین فورم chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2401-2450 of 14056

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک katie15 said…
hmmm
Wait. Which one was Fool me once?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SpuffyDelena said…
I don't see them happening in the future, if they wanna make the majority of their fans happy. And yeah, basically the same episodes. You have good taste :P
1x14. The one with the hug scene.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک shankii said…
I'm back haha Magda there is a rumor saying Ian and Nina got together on Easter holidays (I dont remember exactly) but I don't think so, really, I don't want to xD!
big smile
I hope your right. I would loose respect for JP/KW if Bamon were more than a fling.

You have great taste too :P ;)

Oh right, yeah I liked that episode as well :P I liked more of the episodes that had Delena in them :)
Selene: I don't think they are together, because Ian has a girlfriend and I really hope they aren't because just say they were together and then broke up, it would ruin Damon and Elena's relationship and they might have to stop Delena all together, something I don't want to happen. But it could happen; it happened with Brucas so..:/
Nina said in an interview before that she would never date one of her co-stars, soo..Hmm.
laugh
I hope she was serious about that...xD

Anyway, the majority of viewers like Delena so maybe I was wrong with what I just said? lol...xD
big smile
Never say never tho I don't believe it
cool
How can she resist Ian? She's my hero
big smile
I hope she can resist him until after Delena is end game.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Sunbathe said…
Hey. :)
angelic
Let's hope so
laugh
Hey Nicole :)) Did you know that you and Paige are two of the most active users on the TVD couples spot? lmao...xD
So I finally went to the Pulmonologist... he said the issue I have been having is although uncommon, rarely very serious. He did say It might reoccur all through my life though. :/
Haha Katie I'm not surprised.
It is our spot now! :)
sad
Awww don't worry about it Nicole :(
Hey Nicole. Aww, well that doesn't sound too good :S
Yeah, but it's not bad either.
I thought it would be worse!
laugh
I just love it though when they go on about it saying clearly that it is for SE/DB fans. It's like naming a spot Damon and Elena and saying only Bamon fans can use it lmao...xD
Yeah, Bamon shippers are not the most logical species out there... xD
Don't worry about it Nicole...xD As my mom says "Cross that bridge when you come to it". So don't think about it returning unless it actually does. If that helps..:/
Haha thanks for the words of wisdom! :)
It's already reoccurred before, so I have a feeling it will happen again. I'm not really worried about it though
laugh
Lmao very true Nicole...xD I mean, they mustn't be to think DB will be end game in the books/show...lol...xD
big smile
Then that's alright then...xD
Either that or they're watching/reading a completely different series than us!
So, I was reading over those spoilers on SpoilerTV, that were rumored to be false, and they have me wondering now, because JP herself actually confirmed half of them with the love square thing on the VRO. So, I don't knowww.....maybe they're more true then people think.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک chairbuck12 said…
What spoilers?
laugh
That's what I was thinking Nicole:))

And me too Paige. I mean, we know that Stefan is going to be affected by her return the most, we have the love square and Tyler being a big focus, so I'm guessing there is a possiblity Tonnie will happen? :P I hope they do, one because they would be hot and interesting to watch, as well as the fact that it would piss off Bamon fans lol...xD :P
I thought about that too.
I don't think they are fake... they're too similar to what JP confirmed to actually be fake.
There were some spoilers posted a bit ago saying that DE would get closer and we would have Tonnie...but they were confirmed fake. But a lot of the "fake" spoilers we got are actually true anyway.
Here are the spoilers, Chrissy:

In season 2, the Stefan/Elena/Damon will evolve into a Stefan/Katherine/Elena/Damon quadrangle and surprisingly it will be Stefan, NOT Damon, who will be the most affected by Katherine's return: it will turn out he's not as over her as he thought he was. Elena will come to come to terms with the fact that she may have developed feelings that are more than friendly towards Damon. Damon, on the other hand, will be busy devising a plan with the Council of the Founding Fathers to take down Katherine.
And yes, werewolves will be introduced next season and one of them (probably Tyler?) will connect with a certain witch (Bonnie?) while trying to deal with how to cope with their supernatural abilities.
big smile
That is like our dream spoiler...I dawn wish Tonnie did happen! xD
Haha, yeah I know. If everything plays out like that it will be our DREAM SEASON!
It's as if TVD was MADE for Delena shippers. I love it! :D
hmmm
Eurghhh.

Do you think Tonnie might happen? I don't know where I read it but I read that JP said that they try and not do similar storylines to other shows and there has been times where she thought of ideas and KW has been like no it's been done already in True Blood..:/

I really hope this doesn't affect Tonnie's chances.
laugh
Well the majority of TVD shippers ARE Delena shippers so yehh TVD is :P It makes me laugh when people say that DE have no chance lmao...xD
Yeah, she said that in the VRO interview, but True Blood has done it (the scenes she was talking about) more recently.

BtVS (Which, most of the VD fans haven't even watched, because of the age demographic it's targeted at) was done in 1997, give or take a few yrs, and it's been done VERY differently then how the VD relationship would play out. Oz and Willow are very different people then Tyler and Bonnie.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Those spoilers sound true....I wish they weren't fake. :(
I think most of them are true. Half of them were already confirmed by JP, so I don't think the rest would be false also? I don't know. I hope they're not!
laugh
Good point...xD I really hope Tonnie does happen. Delena/Tonnie on TVD is my ideal show...xD

And Chrisy I thought you were all for Tyler/Caroline now? lol...xD
big smile
It would be great if the Tonnie spoiler was true! xD
Ohhhhh i'm definently Tyler&Caroline all the way now. I'm more excited for the "Elena realizes she has feelings for Damon" part, haha.
Yessss. They need to make Tonnie happen! Well, we know Michael is a Tonnie shipper, and after Kats interview we'll know who she supports. I think she'd love Tonnie, since her and Michael are so close. The pre-existing chemistry is already there, and their scenes would be awesome!

I really hope the Stefan/Katherine thing is true too, I think it probably is, since VD is all for shock value, it would make sense that he'd be all worked up over Katherine. It does seem like he's been repressing her.
big smile
Seriously Paige it's like your reading my mind sometimes. I agree 100%.

And Chrisy: Shame on you! lmao...xD Don't you think Tyler/Caroline together would be a bit like copying Gossip Girl? Where they all get together/sleep with everyone? lol...xD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک epicdelena4ever said…
i can;t belevie tonnie is actaully happening! i mean we just randomly picked them one day and BAM! now they are maybe going to happen...bamon fans are not happy at all! haha TOO BAD FOR THEM!
The last thing I want is this show to turn into Gossip Girl in terms of matching everybody up. Ick. I think the writers have better sense then that though.
laugh
LMAO. More people are complaining in the TVD couples spot lol...xD
^ How do you know Bamon fans aren't happy? xD Lol. Actually, I know some of the Bamon/Stelena fans that actually do ship them, and wouldn't mind them together. It's like the only ship most of us can agree on. (The hardcore shippers are completely against Tonnie though of course :P)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک epicdelena4ever said…
cause they were talking about it one time and hated the idea of it cause tonnie had like NO scenes together. and bamon does?? i don;t think so!