Damon & Elena damon & elena شائقین فورم chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2901-2950 of 14056

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک _Chryso_ said…
mischievous
I'm great thanks! My name is Chryso nice to meet you Anj.. and btw HOT ICON!!!!! :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک iceprincess7492 said…
smile
hey, katie... you and chryso are ManU fans??? wow... thats gr8, i'm one big fan too!!!!
big smile
oh... silly me, ur name is ur username... thanks!!! I just loooove him to death!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک katie15 said…
big smile
Yeah I live in Manchester so...xD Well most ppl in Manchester either like ManU or Man City {yuckkk} rofl.
hehehe, i don't stay in Europe but i still am a huge fan!!! since i was like 3 or 4!!!
mischievous
PERFECT!! more ManU fans!! hehe loool Anj you're not silly xD
i know he's HOT AS HELL ........... O.O
laugh
hehe, well if u say so... he is soooo dreamy!!!! I wanna meet him one day!!!!!!
big smile
^me2!!!!! My dad love ManU and when I was a child I was wearing a T-Shirt dedicated to ManU.... Looooooool... xD
wow... all my brothers, (i have at least 20 cousin brothers) and i mean ALL :p are huuuuge fans!!!!!
haha i have many many cousins too.. but they are not all of them ManU fans.. :/ SHAME ON THEM :D
hehehehe.......
big smile
Lmao...xD I've been to see United at the ground before rofl and my dad and brother go all the time...xD

But I hate it when you have to go on the tram and it's packed out with ManU fans coming and going from the match.

Ian, Nina and Paul came to London the other day to be on one of the morning shows here "This Morning" - which btw, used to be in Manchester but was moved because apparently there is better chance of getting better celebrities in London. Urghh I wish they would come to Manchester and not London! lol...xD
laugh
My family is split between Manchester United and Manchester City rofl.
hehehe... ur still lucky that you're there in England... what i would give to see Ian in real life.... *sigh*
Kate u can't go to London??
btw Wentworth Miller(random) was supposted to visit CYPRUS!!! 3 times..but he never came!!! xD
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
It takes about 4/5 hours to get to London from Manchester which is too long AND by the time I found out it was too late anyway.

BUT I'm gonna scorch the internet ALL the time now to see when they are next coming. They have come to the UK twice in the past year now.
are u a fan of WM chryso???
hmmm
Ohhhh.. That's unfair.. I mean why London and not Mancester?... -_-
don't worry Kate, i'm sure you'll find them soon!!!
smile
well Anj I like him.. but not a huge fan.. just a fan xD I "love" other male celebrities more than him, what about u?
cool
I hope u find them K.. hehe :D
hehehe, same here.... he's a nice actor but like u said, there's more celeb's that i love too!!!!
big smile
some of them?? except from Ian of course!! he's the definition of perfectness..(I don't know if this word exists)
big smile
They better come to Manchester eventually rofl. It's better here anyway ;) xD

So what other shows do you guys watch?
laugh
Oh I freaking love Ian! I would marry him if I could rofl expect about 90% of the population want to as well lol...maybe more.
hehehehe, he's the definition of perfectness, hotness, sexiness, the list goes on and on and on!!!!!!
big smile
hahaha i'm included in the 90% too Kate!!!!!!!
True Blood!!!, Supernatural <3, Glee <3, Harper's Island(it was just one season but definitely one of my fav shows), Melrose Place <3 (the new one), skins(i really miss it), i used to be a huge fan of GG but after season1.. I don't like it so much u guys?
VD!!! Smallville, 24, Bones, House! Lost but it ended :'(
oh and GG too, i'm a Chuck Bass fan too, but he comes nowhere near my love for Damon and Ian!!!!!!
big smile
TVD, Supernatural and Lost are my favourite shows <33

I also watch True Blood, GG {I watch it but as you said C, it is actually crap after season one}, 24 and Skins.

Eastenders, Hollyoaks, Britain's Got Talent, Big Brother, X Factor, Eurovision.

Yeah I'm a TV fanatic rofl...xD
smile
wow... Kate, u see a lot of TV, thats good :)
I loved Chuck in season one but now I really hate him for the way he's treated Blair; he doesn't deserve her.
big smile
I don't watch them all at one rofl, they are just the shows I watched. AND they aren't all on at the same time of the year. Like some are only on for a couple of months a year :P
yea that's there... but i guess you could say i stuck on to watch season 3 bcoz 2 wasn't that bad... and i finished seeing 3 coz even though it wasn't that great i juss thought might as well go thru wid it...
hehehe i know u don't see them all at once, lol...
thank God.. someone who believes the same.. when I'm saying this that GG was better in the 1st season.. they were like o.O.. are u crazy..? oI really like some TV shows in my country like Dancing with the stars, Pansellinos =full moon (nevermind),
big smile
Season 3 was the worst season of GG so far.

Okayyyy I just had to make sure :P
hehehe yea it was... i might not stick around for season 4... but my friends just might make me see it... hopefully it gets better...
big smile
Yeah GG was AMAZING in season one and I totally shipped Chair <33 Season two wasn't bad but it wasn't brilliant and I went off Chair all together. I like Nair and Dair now. And I sorta like Serenate as well.

Eastenders is the best British show IMO.
When season four has actually finished and I know what's happened, then I will decide if it's worth watching lol.
cool
Eastenders? what is it about K?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک xIXIxRSBxIXIx said…
@Katie15, My name is Resha and no, I live in East London. My brothers are crazy about Liverpool so I caught the bug.
So who do you want to win in Britains Got Talent?
It's hard to describe. It's a TV soap?
Resha you live in London! Did you get to see Ian, Nina and Paul?
big smile
ohhh.. I get it K =)
surprise
OMG Resha!!! did u see them??????????????
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک xIXIxRSBxIXIx said…
Eastenders? Its about a lot of things and people. Basically, its about Eastenders who live in walford and all the problems and stuff they go through everyday.
hehehe, i dont even know why i'm laughing... i'm bored... i miss vampire diaries... i miss Damon and his blue eyes *sigh*
big smile
Britain's Got Talent! Ermmm I'm not sure yet. The talent hasn't been as good as previous years. But I like the two acts that got through last night. What about you?