Damon & Elena damon & elena شائقین فورم chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2951-3000 of 14056

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک _Chryso_ said…
wink
thanks Resha =)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک xIXIxRSBxIXIx said…
sad
NO :(. i FORGOT. I was bugging my sister to take me Oxford Street for like a week and then at the last minute, I completely forgot about it. I literally felt like crying.
big smile
Anj I miss it too!!!! :/ ...what other couples from TVD do u ship??( K we know Tonnie hehe)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک iceprincess7492 said…
hmm.... Tonnie sounds like a nice pair to me too... i like the idea of them, loved Jer/Anna, i cried when she died sooo much and in the scene when Damon is talking to Jer i wanted to hug them both!!! I also like Jenna/Alaric and Matt/Caroline
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک katie15 said…
Think about poor me! I live in Manchester! And no interesting celebrities come here. Btw, you probably didn't see it, but I answered you Britian's Got Talent question on the previous page ;)

Of course Tonnie! xD Also Janna as well...xD
I agree with you katie, compared to the past years, this years acts havent been that good, im not sure who I want to win, I don't mind if Tobias Meade (Dancer) wins. Chryso, where are you from?
big smile
So is everyone here that's a fan of Tonnie a fan of the new Tonnie spot on fanpop?
crying
Resha it's a pitty............... :/
Well, its because Londons the Capital of England, everyone comes here but trust me when I say, it aint as cool as people make it out as. On the plus side, I love the Manchester accent. My accent is plain.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک iceprincess7492 said…
big smile
hey sorry but i gtg girls!!! it was nice talking to u Chryso and Kate... spread the Vampire Diaries love!!!!
laugh
Cyahh Anj, nice talking to you too:))

And Resha really?! You like Manchester accents?! rofl, I know I love my accent as well ;)

But I don't think I actually have an accent lmao. How can you tell? People say that they can tell I'm from Manchester rofl
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
I love DE of course and Matt&caroline!! then Jeremy and Anna.. I also cried when she dies.. but damon's face.. poor Damon.. Resha I live in Cyprus(an island near Greece) yp katie I've become a fan of the new Tonnie spot? btw who created it?
Hey, everyone you know with the whole DE vs DB war thats going on, does anyone think we should sign a peace treaty or something, saying something like, we aint allowed to bash each others ships (until we find out who who ends up together) and they have to delete that BamEfan spot. Anyone think alike?
kiss
bye byeeeeeee Anj!!! nice to meet you.. talk to u soon!!! :)
Paige created the new spot, so we haven't got some stupid child doing it and ruining it.

Resha, it sounds like a good idea but it won't work, especally if people love their couple a lot.
meh
hehe.. that's a good idea.. I hate that "war".. but some DB fans really deserve that. i mean they are so annoying!!!
OOOOH...LUCKY! I've always wanted to go to a greek island, filled with so much culture and history. Yeah, I've become a fan of the Tonnie Spot. They'll be really good together. They're both going through pretty wierd stuff.
big smile
great!! Paige is never gonna put a D/B banner haha :D
big smile
Yeah she hates Bamon just as much as we do...xD

I've been to Cyprus rofl but I usually go to Spain on hols. But I'm going to America next year...xD
Why won't it work? We're completely devoted to Delena but we're all willing to stop the bashing and insults. I'm sure some Bamon fans will see sense. I've been emailing kindhiya (Bamon Fan) and she hates the war as much as us. She also wants the hole thing to stop. So why not? I'm sure if we all just make some sort of deal that'll make everyone happy the it'll work.
the witch and the werewolf!! love the idea :)
Cyprus is not one of Greece islands :( but it's near Greece.. Although we have the same languag, same culture and many other things:) they are like our siblings xD
What I mean is, yeah there will be some of us that want it to stop, but there will still be immature people that won't put a stop it and will carry it on. Someone will always find a reason to fight.
yeah why not... I've been in Amarica Kate.. in my dreams.. hehe xD just kidding=)
laugh
Chryso, I know. Your basically the same country that's why you always give each other loads of points in the eurovision rofl
big smile
C, it's been in my dreams as well. I wish I could live there!
big smile
haha yeap that's the reason.. 12 points go to Cyprus, 12 points go to Greece.. :D me2 K!! and marry Ian.. haha
kiss
That's in my dreams as well! Anyway, gotta go now :(( Cyahh...xD
Who doesn't want live in America?
Come on Kate and Chryso we should atleast try.
Lets see what Paige and DelenaRocks thinks, I mean they've been being jerks to them. Paige's always saying we should ignore it and I completely agree with her but a lot of us can't, so if everythings put to a halt, then we won't have anything to ignore or get mad over. The main person thats been stirring and causing more trouble is Renee4Bamon and she got booted out, right?
Byee Kate. Talk to you some other time.
kiss
bye bye K!!! :)
Chryso, what do you think about a peace treaty?
We can try it Resha :) Paige did this just for fan 'cause she loves DE.. and Delenarocks is not the same.. i don't like talking about someone behind their back but she visited their spot and created problems.. and she knows to that she was annoying.. she already told me that xD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lailalove said…
mischievous
hellooooooooooooooooooo
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Delenarocks said…
mischievous
hey girls..! no Chryso It's alright! i know i acted like a bitch!! and i'm really sorry about it but I just can't sand ForsakenMoon19 ..XD
big smile
hey Laila!!! how are u??
I know Barbara i can't stand her too xD
R are u still on??
Yeah me too, ForsakenMoon19 gets on my nerves aswell, but what do you think anyway and what about you laila, your thoughts?
mischievous
hiiiiiiii amazingggg icon BTW
big smile
we all have amazing icons!! DE are the best!! :) yp Laila ur thoughts? about the peace!!! ?
mischievous
i hope it happnesssss it stupid thing wars & blah blah blah
If we all have an agreement between us and no one tries to start stir things up, then Im sure everything will be fine

Yeah, all these icons are amazing. :)
Anyway, I miss tvd so much, september needs to hurry up for two reasons: tvd comes back on and moi bday.
Ohhh but school starts in september. Urrgh.
Who's on summer break?
Summer break starts next month for us.
mischievous
i'm
big smile
hey are you guys still here?
big smile
me..
I'm in summer break!! today I finished my exams.. chemisrty!! :)
big smile
I finished my exams last week. Now I am off till 14th of September, but I have to go in for a couple of days to prepare for next year and a universiry day thing.

So I realllllyyyyy hope I've past my exams ;)
smile
K that was your last year at school?
big smile
Nope schools in the UK officially in primary schools 3 - 11 and in high schools 11 - 16 and then after that we can choose to be there for two more years or go college {where I am} so finished school last year :)
mischievous
what u all what to be or u are ???
Well I'm not exactly sure what I want to be yet, but if I did really well in my exams then I really want to be a children's nurse, paramedic or a social worker.

What about you?