Damon & Elena damon & elena شائقین فورم chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3101-3150 of 14056

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک _Chryso_ said…
well I'm going to UK.. I'll take K with me.. then Laura is gonna go to india where we will go to find you.. and u'll squeeze us in the luggage xD
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک iceprincess7492 said…
big smile
okies sure, no problems then!!!!!! ur clever C
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lailalove said…
mischievous
anyone wants to go to turky with me &

ian do whatever with me to C

god he is sooo sex of the leg
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک katie15 said…
big smile
Rofl love your idea C...xD

I'm gonna watch Britain's Got Talent, be back in a bit...xD
wink
i'm just creative Anj xD
mischievous
hehehe, i so agree with laila, Ian is a sex-god!!!!!!! I love him soooooo much.... and i'll change my answer to urs too... he can do whatever he wants!!!!

Ur a very creative thinker then C... :)
blush
see u late K ;)
sorry I don't want to visit Turkey.. it's the only country that I don't want to xD
hmm... turkey... i don't know, haven't thought of going there... not on my current list of places-to-visit...
bye bye K!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک angiii7 said…
Hi again :D

I can't go to Turkey it's like forbidden by my greek family xD ahahah
mischievous
wel i somebody take my to india & i will take someone with me to lA & CA
kiss
thanks Anj!!
anw guys i have to go .. i'm gonna watch Greece's Got Talent(lol K right?). it's the finale tonight!!!! bye bye!!! *kisses* :)
ooo bbye C & Laila, i am going to LA too mostly, my bro's gonna study there, thats the whole point of our trip - we're doing NYC and LA!!!!
hey angi, u still here??
what the ***? Angi u are from Greece??????
that's the reason I'm not going to Turkey too.. :)I don't have any problen with them now! but just their ancestors xD
am i missing something here??? sorry but i'm lost about this whole thing...
mischievous
LA mabye we can meet there Greceeee take me take me take me
big smile
take her A!!! :)
big smile
oh yea... we could all meet up in LA instead of going thru all the trouble and hiding in my luggage... or New York even.... i wanna go to Greece too!!!!! I'm fascinated by Greek history!!!!!
hmmm
what's wrong Anj?
hmm... what C??? nothing's wrong....
well I can't go to LA.. it's far away from here xD u guys go and i'm gonna hide in the luggage.. see u there K, A, L xD
mischievous
i love here soooooooo much we are soooooooo epic funnyyyyyyy & kinddd
blush
sorry A.. u said sorry but i'm lost about this whole thing.. xD
big smile
hehehehehe okay come in the luggage C, u better not miss out on the fun!!!! i love it here too!!!!! everyone's so warm and welcoming, i feel like we girls have been friends for a looong time!!!!
mischievous
yp!! not like bamon fans xD
oh that, i was confused about the whole turkey thing but then i understood... :)
hahahaha yea.... not like Bamon fans... i can take the harry potter vs. twilight people but not the Bamon fans... sorry if i'm rude...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Sunbathe said…
LOL I got my dedicated medal in the TVD Couples spot! xD
haha ok. :D that's the reason I really missed this forum those days when I had my exams!! U guys are gr8!!! anw i really need to go.. see ya!!! in LA hehe.. talk to u tomorrow <3

GONGRATS !!
kiss
hehehe bye C, kisses!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DeanandDamon said…
oh sorry i was watching prison break...but why is e/o goin to new york besides for it being the best place on earth? lol!
hehehe, Sara right??? I'm going to new york bcoz i'm going to see my brother off to college in LA and i have family in NYC, Kate, Chryso and Laila wanna come too, so they're coming in my luggage!!!!
yeah im sara wats ur name? hahaha okay sounds great! so ill meet u guys and show u the best places in new york! we'll go 2 broadway shows, yankee games, the eiffel tower...
big smile
i'm anj! nice to meet you, btw what season of PB are u watching??? I wanna go to Times Square!!!!!! I went to NYC four years back and didn't do much, but this time with all u girls, we all are gonna shop for VD merchandise!!!! Especially Damon merchandise ;)
mischievous
i'm here & not here sry i will be back but i'm doing something & i will come every 10 min
okies sure no probs laila...
I'm back xD I always leave and come back. What did I miss?

Lai I love your icon! <3<3
big smile
hey angi!!!! we (me, chryso, kate and laila) are going to new york, wanna join us?? we're meeting sara there... oh and if u can't make it on ur own, come to india and we'll find space in my luggage for u!!!
Hey anj! oh im re-watching season 1 for the third time. i love michael scofield! i have a thing for guys with nice eyes. oh yes times square especially at night is gorgeous! yay i need some vd merchandise!!! i was so upset when ian was in ny and i didnt get to see him.
mischievous
oh... yea i forgot about Michael Scofield's eyes... i love Ian's eyes, i can get lost in them... i'm gonna have a pocket laptop or smthn with me in NYC and will always check to see if he's coming back there!!!! how come u missed him??? dont worry, we'll catch him next time!!!
cause i never get to meet famous ppl! i suck lol! anyway im goin to the library. nice to meet u!
hehehe okay bye!!
Sure I'd love to go with you girls! :D and then we could go to LA and stalk Ian(:

I'm re-watching the show too <3 :D I never get bored!

bye! :D
big smile
hehehe yay!!! we got one more girl in our group, oh and yea, our stop after NYC is LA... we'll stalk Ian and then we'll... umm... we'll... all take him on a date!!!!! LOL, 5 crazy fangirls and one Ian!!!!
oooo, i'm getting an idea of a story!!!!! how cool is that??? Do u girls mind if i use you as characters??? i mean instead of made-up character's, i'll make it with our real names... i can see it clearly - 5 fangirls on a trip to win a date with Ian Somerhalder!!!!
hahahaha That's gonna be soo good :D! Can we meet Nina too? and tell her to marry Ian? xD and then we go and tell LJ that Bamon can't happen and that Stelena has to stop and that we need a real delena kiss! and if we don't see it her life will be over :DMUAHAHA
WOW THAT'S AN AMAZING IDEA ANJ :D!
ooooo i like the way u think Angi!!!!! we'll play matchmaker for Nina and Ian!!!! And we'll blackmail LJ into ending the books with Delena!!!!! and then we'll go to the producers and demand a Delena kiss scene not Damon and Katherine...