Death Note L's Death

deathnoteluv123 posted on Nov 29, 2010 at 03:22AM
Do you think it was better in the live action movies when Light died before L ( I think it is )
or do you think it was better the other way around in the anime.

Death Note 14 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Animeanimal said…
Well the anime is the original....Yah the anime is better! :D And I am not too fond of Anime turning live action...
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lawli-gagger said…
tongue
I don't like live action...Kenichi doesn't look like L...I could go on forever about live action 'anime' and how it sucks
AnimeLNotLight commented…
Same. The promised Neverland live action looks really bad. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dollhousegirl24 said…
I don't like either. They both made me cry. :'(
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک amreader33 said…
heart
anime is way better and i think the Death Note anime was way better as well. I was sad when L died but I thought it was cool how Light got to verse anothe "L". I also thought it was cool how Light was caught in the end. Either way, I thought Death Note was really cool and very well thought out(: <3
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Ryuzakiluver18 said…
Light died before L in the life action?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Yandere-for-L said…
crying
Eh? he died before Light? HA TAKE THAT LIGHT YOU EVIL BASTARD. But I still hate both cuz he dies TT^TT
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jewel_tweny5 said…
cool
well, I hate live actions because sometimes, the actors don't really fit their roles.
anyway, I think it is better if L dies first because,
if Light will be the first to die.., it is not thrilling anymore... you know..
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MCHopnPop said…
crying
Personally I preferred the anime version of L-sama's passing but it was sad for me either way T.T
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک nnazzz said…
crying
L ...everybody missing yu come backhttp
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک nickicameron16 said…
they both made me cry. but the anime was definitely better.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک macelLawliet said…
L dying was the worst thing. He is such an awesome character! :( <3
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک nidoqueen said…
crying
i didn't want L to die in ither one cos he to cute to die. :'(
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک L_and_I said…
Just watch the anime and find this fansite.. Yeah it so sad that he died before he know what he believe this whole time is true. I'm just sad.. Soooo sad.. TT__TT
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mikku said…
It's hard to say which is better, but I don't dislike the live action movie ending. L was alive and solved the case. Light's father faced the fact that his son was actually Kira. It's heart breaking L had to die, but his justice won in the movie, I think, at least...