Desperate Housewives Season 4 final !

xDHmadx posted on May 19, 2008 at 04:22PM
Did you all love it?!

Don't worry though folks !! It's been picked up for it's 5th season and will be back with us in the fall *sobs* ...

I can't wait to find out what happened to everyone ! Especially Susan ... am dying to know what went wrong for her and Mike ... although i do think i'll like her new hubby/boyfriend ... simply because she seemed so happy and in love !

LMAO i was laughing so much ... poor Gabby ... it seems she could be the new Lynette ! Those little girl's are adorable !!

Bree and Katherine seem very happy which is such a nice thing to see ... and Andrew !! Oh and i'm glad Orson is back with Bree !! I wonder if Adam is back with Katherine ? One of the many Q's we'll find out in sept !!

Lmao i loved Lynette's response to the police officer ... as if it's the norm, that was brill. Though i am wondering if the spawn of satan is back with them ?? If it's grown up and likes Lynette now or whether they did the smart thing and went with the Knvies ... hey they created the omen for cases like Kayla ! :p ;)

So ! Thoughts on final ? :D

Desperate Housewives 7 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک cossiebear said…
Oh, YOu think that was all real? I thought they were just goofing on us....Gabby wouldn't let herself go and her kids would be in designer clothes/pierced ears etc....and Lynette's kids wouldn't be that bad...come on...it was either a joke or someone is going to wake up having had a strange "dream" about what was going to happen...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک xDHmadx said…
It was indeed real ... you're talking to the queen of spoilers here !!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Zaradavison said…
It is so real......I can't wait for season 5....anyone with spoilers???
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hells1belle said…
i loved it! cannot wait to see whats the what with susans new hubby. gale harold is hot as! every word that comes out that mans mouth is sexy....loves it*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک watz00 said…
i was real disapointed! :-( sorry to take a slash in the in the pool, but compared to all the other season finales that was pretty poor. i just think it could have been done better.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک smoore23 said…
Yeah I definitely think it was real. I was so shocked/sad to see that Susan wasn't with Mike. Who knows, maybe they're still together.

And I can totally picture Lynette's kids being bad. They've always misbehaved.

And it was a little weird that Gabby's kids weren't prettier, but I think it's realistic that she kind of let herself go.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tunder76 said…
I agree, Gaby wouldn't let go like that. She would find the means to keep her daughters in shape. But I'm interested in the otherwise, who knows. It will be all the more fun to watch next season.

That guy with Susan, wasn't that Adam?? I was hoping to meet little 5 year-old Maynard. :-))

The worst part of this finale was to see that poor girl's arm sticking out from underneath the wardrobe. That was just too dark, I think.

Anyway, one thing to be looking forward to the fall.