~175 things we’ve learned from DW~
1. Bananas are good.
2. Watch out for women named Jackie, they slap. Hard.
3. "Go to your room" are terrible last words.
4. Be silent in The Library.
5. Fear of the dark is NOT irrational.
6. Don't blink, blink and you're dead.
7. Travelling with the Doctor is not safe; however it is the journey of a lifetime.
8. Statues of weeping angels are dangerous.
9. The Doctor is rubbish at weddings, especially his own.
10. The Doctor does not appreciate being called "Doc".
11. The Doctor likes the word fantastic… and brilliant.
12. A strange man in your bedroom does not mean anything can happen.
13. Lots of planets have a north.
14. If آپ meet an eccentric man who says his name is John Smith, the wise thing would be to get away as fast as آپ can. It's not the most fun though.
15. The Doctor is good at accents. Rose is not.
16. The Doctor came first in 'Jiggery Pokery'.
17. 'Tainted love' and 'Toxic' are earth classics.
18. 'Toxic' is actually a Ballad.
19. The Doctor can bring down a government with a single word…. Oh, sorry, my mistake: it was six.
20. The Last Human was a trampoline.
21. The Doctor loves a happy medium.
22. The Master never really dies.
23. Neither do the Daleks.
24. The Cybermen are equally resistant, although extermination seems to be effective.
25. "Mickey the Idiot" isn't so much of an idiot after all.
26. The Doctor does not do domestic, unless it's Christmas and Rose asks him to.
27. Remember when the Doctor kissed Martha? That was not a kiss, it was a genetic transfer.
28. Everyone knows who Harriet Jones is, even the Daleks.
29. The Doctor hates hospitals, unless they have a little shop.
30. آپ gotta love Rose… even the Daleks like her!
31. Cell phones really do interfere with some instruments. Those of a Tula Warship for instance.
32. The Master loves silly songs.
33. The words "You Are Not Alone" can change the world.
34. The Doctor hates guns.
35. Upgrades are not good.
36. Do not try to make the Doctor human, it…. complicates things.
37. Do not make the Doctor angry.
38. Donna is a Supertemp.
39. Never say never ever.
40. Always turn left.
41. Some things are worth getting your دل broken over.
42. محفوظ and Saved are two very different things.
43. Queen Elizabeth the First does not like the Doctor.
44. Shakespeare flirts a lot.
45. The globe is not actually a globe; it's a tetra-decagon.
46. Beware the Ann Droid.
47. People in Doctor Who like to explain how their name is spelled.
48. Lynda with a Y is sweet.
49. People don't vote for sweet (well, people from her time anyway).
50. Captain Jack Harkness, naked, in front of millions of viewers? Your viewing figures just went up!
51. Sometimes, the Doctor runs out of kindness.
52. Of course a سکریو ڈرایور, ڈرایور should be sonic!
53. Don't buy a gun that requires batteries, they tend to run out at the worst moment possible.
54. The Doctor loves blowing up other people's jobs.
55. The Doctor likes to play Santa.
56. The TARDIS can actually fly!
57. The Doctor failed on his TARDIS-piloting exam.
58. آپ really don't wanna know where Jack hides his laser guns.
59. Most girls (and guys) don't actually mind when Jack flirts with them, it's just the Doctors prudishness, really.
60. The Doctor can actually dance.
61. Rose really needs a Doctor…
62. Bad بھیڑیا is not a bad thing.
63. آپ will never actually see the planet Barcelona.
64. The Doctor wants to be ginger.
65. Sadly, he is a bit rude, and not ginger.
66. Rose likes pink.
67. Jack flirts with anything with a postcode.
68. The Doctor is worth the monsters.
69. Do not try to pronounce the word "Raxacoricofallapatorius". آپ will fail, and the Doctor will laugh at you.
70. Queen Victoria was not amused…. Actually, she was so un-amused, she declared the Doctor and Rose enemies of the crown.
71. The entire British Royal Family are werewolves.
72. دیا the right incentive, Jackie Tyler could beat a werewolf.
73. Tin dogs can be very useful.
74. Spare hands are useful, don't throw them away.
75. Playing on people's most basic fears; a clear sign someone is possessed سے طرف کی the devil…. یا a good psychologist.
76. Allons-y and Alonso go very well together.
77. 5 million Cybermen? No problem for the Daleks. One Doctor? They'd run screaming… if they had legs.
78. Daleks actually can go up stairs. They can fly, remember?
79. The Doctor likes to say the word "what".
80. He also apologizes a lot.
81. The Doctor does not appreciate being called "Martian".
82. They had global warming back in the middle ages.
83. One should never meet ones heroes.
84. Human-Dalek hybrids completely ruin the Daleks' image.
85. Sad = happy for deep people.
86. Time is not a strict progression from cause to effect… it is actually مزید like a big ball of timey-wimey, wibbly-wobbly…. stuff.
87. A paradox created سے طرف کی the Doctor meeting himself could blow a hole in the universe the exact size of Belgium.
88. Jack's Vortex manipulator is a space-hopper, the TARDIS is the sports car of time travel.
89. The Doctors tenth regeneration is kind of cheeky.
90. There is a disturbingly large possibility that Jack is actually the Face of Boe.
91. During WWII there were at least five versions of Captain Jack Harkness present in Great-Britain:
- The Original, whose name Jack stole.
- A Jack working for TORCHWOOD.
- A Jack who meets the Doctor and Rose for the first time.
- A Jack in a cryogenic chamber at TORCHWOOD.
- A Jack who had accidentally travelled back in time and met the original.
It's a bloody miracle he didn't meet himself!! And kind of sad, really, two Jacks are better than one.
92. The Doctor and Donna are NOT married!
93. Agatha Christie is brilliant!
94. In the Doctor's life, not everything happens chronologically.
95. Nothing is impossible, no matter how many times آپ say it is.
96. Sorry, can't say: Spoilers!
97. T-A-R-D-I-S. It stands for Tethered Aerial Release Developed in Style! NOT!
98. Another regeneration, and آپ know what? He's still not ginger!
99. Geronimo is a nice word.
100. Generated anomalies are brilliant!
101. One word: RUN!!!!!
102. Roentgen radiation can be expelled through the foot, only if the receptacle is a red Converse shoe.
103. Sticking a sonic سکریو ڈرایور, ڈرایور into an x-ray machine frazzles it.
104. The Doctor really loves his sonic screwdriver.
105. The French really know how to party.
106. The Doctor needs his thumb. He’s very attached to his thumb.
107. Rose cannot, and never should, do a Scottish accent.
108. The royal family has an A+ blood type
109. Rose and the Doctor’s first تاریخ was in the سال 5 billion. They had chips.
110. The Doctor likes a little shop. Not a big shop. Just a shop. So people can… shop.
111. The Doctor’s still got it.
112. The Doctor is slim, and a little bit foxy.
113. Gambling for less than ten quid is an abuse of your privilege as a traveler in time. Anything over that is fine.
114. The Doctor has an overactive left eyebrow.
115. Santa is a robot.
116. 708 plastic surgery operations will turn آپ into a bitchy trampoline.
117. If آپ turn on to ITV tonight, there’s a chance the universe will implode.
118. If آپ see a little boy, یا anyone for that matter, in a gas mask asking if you’re his mummy, RUN!!
119. If it’s alien, it’s ours!
120. آپ will be deleted.
121. Earth is the only planet to have made edible ball bearings.
122. The Doctor is NOT from Mars.
123. The Master can’t decide whether آپ should live یا die.
124. Anything involving the word “titanic” will end badly.
125. Be eternally on the lookout for anagrams.
126. If آپ meet anyone called Yana, don’t ask them about their watch.
127. Blonde + Doctor = tragedy
128. The Doctor is a public menace
129.If your substitute teacher walks into the room and says nothing except the name of the subject repeatedly, watch out. Something weird will happen.
130. Suit + Converse sneakers = geek chic
131. The angels have the phone box.
132. Christmas trees are deadly.
133. Spatio-temporal hyperlink is just a fancy term for magic door.
134. Humans taste like chicken.
135. If آپ don’t have a gun, and the enemy does, they can shoot آپ dead. But the moral high ground is yours.
136. Cybermen are superior to the Daleks in one respect. They are better at dying.
137. “To be یا not to be” is a bit pretentious.
138. The Doctor supplied half of Shakespeare’s lines.
139. Correctamundo is a word that should only ever be کہا once.
140. Tallulah is spelled with three L’s and an H.
141. There is no such thing as an ordinary human.
142. The prettier it is the مزید likely it is to kill you.
143. The sun is alive.
144. There’s an Act of Parliament banning Harriet Jones’ autobiography.
145. Hospitals creep the Doctor out.
146. When آپ try to speak the native language and the TARDIS is already translating for you, آپ sound Welsh. Especially when trying to speak in Latin.
147. Adipose are the universe’s cutest monsters.
148. Protein 1 with just a dash of Protein 3 tastes like sugary milk.
149. Allons-y is a multipurpose exclamation.
150. Natural Ood don’t have translator spheres.
151. We live in the سیکنڈ Great and Bountiful Human Empire.
152. The Doctor has difficulty counting in stressful situations.
153. The Doctor is worth the monsters.
154. When آپ run with the Doctor, it feels like it will never end. However hard آپ try, آپ can’t run forever.
155. Humans kill the Silence everyday without ever even realizing it.
156. Beans are evil. Bad, bad beans.
157. River Song has a really messed up timeline.
158. The Third Reich is rubbish.
159. There is no ‘Scotland’ on the Starship UK. They took their own ship.
160. The Master is always hungry.
161. River Song is a screamer.
162. The TARDIS is bigger on the inside.
163. There is a swimming pool, and a لائبریری in the TARDIS.
164. River Song always destroys the Doctor’s hat.
165. The Doctor never جوابات his phone.
166. Timelords seduce almost every woman they meet.
167. No matter how many times the Doctor kills them off, the Daleks keep coming back.
168. 3D glasses enable آپ to see void stuff.
169. There is a possibility that your government is corrupted سے طرف کی aliens. Don’t worry, the Doctor can fix that.
170. The Doctor is definitely a madman with a box.
171. Yes, he speaks baby.
172. Stay away from the cracks in your wall.
173. The Chameleon Circuit has always been broken, and it probably always will be.
174. The Doctor hates pears.
175. All aliens have a British accent.