Eclipse Movie Calling for all Twilight شائقین for help!!

twiresearcher posted on Jul 15, 2010 at 01:40PM
Hi

I'm a postgraduate student, currently writing my dissertation. I have decided to explore the cultural phenomenon of the Twilight Saga Movie Franchise and the backlash in the media as to whether it encourages negative stereotypes or positive role models and portrayals of romance. I am a twilight fan and my intention is to get to the heart of this phenomenon and I’d be really interested to hear what you think. So basically if you are willing to help me by doing a questionnaire or interview depending on time constraints and location I would be extremely grateful. Please help me make this the best dissertation ever. I’ve have posted two links below, the first is Part 1 of the survey and the second is Part 2.

Thank you!

Part 1

link

Part 2

link

If you can complete both part 1 and 2, and spread the word that would be great!! Thanks!!

Eclipse Movie 2 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک twiresearcher said…
Hi Guys,
I want to thank everyone that has participated in my survey and will put the results on my blog and post the link here for you all to see. I have another request to make, I need to make my results more in-depth, I have a sample size of 200 and would like to ask if anyone who did the survey would be willing to partake in a more extensive in-depth interview via email, I will be asking more personal questions and obviously these results will not be posted anywhere online. I only need 10% of the sample size to participate in these in-depth interviews, therefore I require 20 participants. If you are willing to help, please email at b.m.haycock@lse.ac.uk. I would be ever so grateful and this will make my dissertation and results truly representative of what you guys actually think and feel. Thanks again for your help so far, I promise this after I will not bug you or ask anything more of you guys.

Thanks Again.
Bethan
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک filand said…
smile
enjoyed this survey. questions were nice and easy. not complicated at all. very refreshing