Edward Cullen Immature Edward شائقین

jacob4ever57 posted on Mar 16, 2009 at 06:09PM
Ok guys what's up?
Now I've been noticing a few forums on Jacob hate and really guys? Really? Your going that low? Just to tell everyone how much you hate a fictional character?!?! Don't you think that's a little much? Now I have no problem with the mature Edward lovers like Meg08 she's cool with me. =D But some people! Not to mention any names *coughs* katerina_bff are being jerks about hating Jacob by posting a forum topic on it!
Now I know everyone has an opinion and not everyone has to like Jake, but It's not fair to Team Jacob that the immature Jacob haters have to go posting stuff like that. Now we Jacob lovers don't go posting anti-Edward stuff now do we? (And trust me if they did I'd give them hell too because I love Edward too! But Jakes my man.) Now I speaks for all of the Jacob fans when I ask you guys to please stop with the anti-Jacob thing! Jacob is not the bad guy! So please we'd all appreciate it if you guys would grow up! (Again no offense to the mature Edward fans we love ya!)

Edward Cullen 22 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Edwardluvbella said…
angry
i agree. some people can take it too far.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک laureng114 said…
same here,
i'm 100% for edward but jake's a decent guy.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک anagaray said…
i THiNk yOUR RiGHT BECAUSE jACOB DiDNT DO ANyTHiNg BAD
HE ACTUALy DiD SOMETHiNG GOOD HE TOOK CARE OF BELLA WEN EDWARD LEFT HER
SO iTHiNK THATS VERy TRUE
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jacob4ever57 said…
big smile
Yea thanks guys! that's what i'm saying! Jake isn't the bad guy people just don't see it!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک HerMelody said…
hmmm
Yes, I adore Jacob and I like Edward too, but even if I didn't like Edward I wouldn't say nasty things about him all the time.
I can understand why some people dislike Jacob, but at the same time I don't know why those people cant see the nice, loyal, caring Jake. He is Bella's best friend, remember guys!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک cullencrazay9 said…
meh
Yea I absolutly hate when people bash Jake. I love Jake and Edward but I don't go and bash the other one. You can state opinions and say well I like Edward more than Jake for whatever reasons......but you cant just say I hate Jake he is a jerk, Edward is so much nicer.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک cjnicole45 said…
angelic
i agree jacob isnt my fav person but im not going to start adding rude stuff about jacob cause all yall other jacob fans luv him n i would be sooo mad if some jacob fan started trash talking my one and only true love edward and it is realy stupid to say sumtin tat make others feel bad for example p.s. wut im about to right i compleatly do not belive if u like jacob u r freakin retarted cause that is so juvinile plz remmeber they both want bella to be happy n safe im soo asamed tat edward luvers r posten bad stuff about jacob
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ItalianAngel89 said…
I agree. I hate when people bash Jacob. Even though I'm team Edward, I actually really like Jake. He's not bad. Sometimes I dont understand why people hate him.
smirk
yea exzactly cjnicole! no way would edward fans like it if i just started posting edward hate stuff!! It's really getting old (The jacob hate) And i'm sick and tired of it
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LinaJC said…
angry
i know someone who does that but exactly the opposite! Her name is: Jacobblackswife. She LOVES jacob but she HATES bella. And once there was this question that asked: What are you looking forward to in New moon the movie? i said i want to see when jasper almost kills bella at her birthday party (not because i don't like her but i want to see how jasper acts, being all crazy and uncontrolled and whatnot. so that's what i say for my answer and then jacobblackswife says ya i agree i want to see her get almost killed! and then someone else answered the question by saying: i want to see the part at the end when edward and bella are back together and then jacobblackswife comments on that and says: when i see that, i will start screaming and making a scene at the theatres and i will bother everyone else that's watching it. i was like, what the heck?? what's ur problem??? so if you ever see, jacobblackswife don't be her fan... if you like Bella
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک gossipgirlxoxo said…
hmmm
Hey guys. I love Edward! Jakes Okay! and it is wrong to go doing stuff like that but I don't think you need to name names.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک zaray said…
ok u r all right im on team switterzland ( please excuse my spelling) but yah i hate all that bashing about jake i only got mad at the poor boy after reading one part in eclipse!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pkrebelde said…
worried
TO ALL OF THOSE IMMATURE PEOPLE... PLEASE GUYS COME ON CANT WE HAVE A PARTY IN PEACE??? CAN WE ALL JUST BE FRIENDS?? AND NOT TALK TRASH?? IN THE END OF BREAKING DAWN JAKE AND EDWARD WERE FRIENDS WHY CANT WE BE FRIENDS??
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک blondegirl16 said…
big smile
wow u ppl talk alot dont ya!!!
Yea we do Blondegirl. And we all love Jake! Because all we talk about it Jake. Because Jake. Is. Awesome!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MeLoveEdward said…
i'm not really hate Jacob in the Twilight Movie, and so in the novel.

maybe some of people do not like Jacob because of his behavior in the novel, negative thinking (the reason why he told Charlie that Bella has a motorcycle, he always think that Cullens are Monster), bad manners (the way he said somethin'). that's what Step Meyer describe.

but i think the point that make our man being bad is Bella (maybe, I think), she is not sure with what she felt..

but in the end, i like Jacob too, he made this story become "The most romantic Love Story", his emotional also made this story more and more....and in breaking dawn, he help so much..

^_^

we are fan of Twilight and all of the things bout Twilight, so...

I love it ALl.

(but edward still my everything...:))

smile
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک coollaney1 said…
crying
ThEY ARE ALL REAL CHARACTERS JUST WITH DIFFERENT NAMES!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک scogburn said…
meh
Guys, don't trash Jake, he's Bella's friend through everything, he's just jealous of Edward, as any guy would be. He would never do anything to hurt the Cullens if it upset Bella. In the end, it all works out that they are friends and work together. If it was not for Jake and the other wolves the Cullens and the other vampires might not have had as much success facing down the Volter in the end.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jakelover1025 said…
i agree with jacob4ever57 we dont trash edward now do we NO!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک blowpop101 said…
angry
hey people im one of those crazy we can say who we hate and who we dont so shut up about we shoulded be talikng about jacob we can i we want to so shut the *ell up ok you edward haters
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lycan500 said…
Jacob haven't done nothing wrong, if he did then it's stephenie fault because she created him! I adore Jacob but i really dislike Edward, sometimes i want to punch him. But, i don't go around and say really mean stuff about him. I think people don't like Jacob because he is a werewolve and Edwards a vampire. A lot of girls these days don't find werewolves cute at all. But, I do!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Fiery said…
angelic
we have all to remember that these are fictional character... we should be able to enjoy thi great book in peace..
i'm team edward!! but hey jake is a good guy.
Stephanie Rules!!!