Elliot Minor Free Elliot Minor ٹمٹم, gig, لٹو with Myspace School Invasions

Dejdream posted on Mar 02, 2009 at 04:55PM
Hey how’s it going guys

So I work at Myspace UK, and we know that Fanpop is a site where people who dig good music come to find out about gigs and that. I just thought I’d offer up a little info about this big competition we’re doing this year to win a free gig with Elliot Minor. I’m sure most of you know these guys, but they’re really taking some big strides in reaching to a wider audience, and they’re set to break out big time in 2009. Blending strong vocals with their own brand of classical rock music, this is a band that make some seriously good records.

The competition itself part of the School Invasions tour where we’ll be putting on 5 amazing parties with the band in 5 schools across the country. You must earn votes to win, and if your school has the most votes in your region, blam, Elliot Minor will be yours. It’s pretty simple and easy, just get on link and vote for your school. Voting ends on March 27th with the tour taking place on April 27th – May 1st 2009. So if you wanna be in with a chance, the time is now to round up as many votes as you can.

All the expenses are covered by us, and there’ll be free packs with tshirts, bags, badges & posters handed out. Oh and just to let you know, this competition is strictly for 13 – 18 year olds. It’s going to be huge, so why not get involved? For more information, just visit our page.

link

link

Cheers for checking it out
last edited on Mar 02, 2009 at 05:26PM

Elliot Minor No جوابات