FanFiction.net Metamorphosis ch.1

VladGal365 posted on May 15, 2012 at 01:52PM
Metamorphosis
an H2O and Percy Jackson crossover

Author's Notes: I DON'T OWN H2O OR PERCY JACKSON.

Chapter 1- Departure
Annabeth's P.O.V

Percy, Thalia, Piper, and I are finally going on a vacation! We’re going to a place called Mako Island.

Too bad I have to talk to Chiron before we board the boat.

In Chiron's office

I was waiting for Chiron to start talking about whatever he needed to talk about.

By the way, did I forget to mention that Chiron is a centaur? I didn’t? Well, I’m mentioning it now.

“Hello, Annabeth. Now, here’s my warning. Mako Island is a dangerous place. The locals say that strange things happen there during a full moon, which happens to be on the 4th day of your voyage. So, be careful.”

I heard the indistinct sound of a ship’s foghorn. Chiron then said, “I hear your boat approaching. And, if you have any business you need to take care of, I suggest you do it now. Hurry, The Argo III awaits your entrance. "

There was some business I wanted to take care of: mending the relationship between me and my boyfriend, Percy.

On the shore

I was walking on the shore, when all of a sudden; two hands went over my eyes.

I unsheathed my dagger, and a voice behind me said, “What? You’re going to try and kill me for trying to be funny? That’s messed up, Annabeth.”

Oh, my gods. My boyfriend is never going to leave me alone.

Ever since he got back from Camp Jupiter, he’s been trying to make up for the lost time we had.

He also got a couple of mementos from the other camp: a Legion tattoo, and a whole new attitude.

“Sorry,” I said. “But you know, when someone sneaks up behind me, I spring into action.”

I was rewarded with a slight chuckle. “Now,” Percy said, “are you sure you want to go?”

“Yeah.” I said. Besides, when was the last time we had a vacation? I really can’t remember.

On the Argo III

Let me paint a mental picture of the boat for you. It basically looks like a fishing boat, except new and shiny, with a gorgon for the masthead, and a brand new motor. Next stop, Mako Island!

There's going to be another chapter coming up soon!
last edited on May 23, 2012 at 09:31PM

FanFiction.net No جوابات