Fanpop Users Which Fanpopper Would آپ Miss The Most?

BJsRealm posted on Nov 13, 2017 at 11:35PM
Please post a username only, NOT the actual name of a Fanpopper!

Fanpop Users 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک BJsRealm said…
crying
This choice is almost as difficult as the previous one, only this time my list of the Fanpoppers that I'm gonna miss so much is a lot shorter than a list of my favourite Fanpoppers, simply because I haven't even met all those Fanpoppers who have left before my time, some of them even years ago. So, here are the Fanpop users that I'm gonna miss so much-in fact, I already miss them a lot: sarabeara & legend_of_roxas. I don't know what has happened to sarabeara tbh. She used to be on Fanpop up until recently, yet suddenly she simply stop posting. I miss her so much! I have tried to reach her by email, yet, sadly, there's just no response to this very day. She was also my best friend. Apart from sarabeara, the Fanpopper that I miss the most is actually the one still on Fanpop, namely legend_of_roxas. He used to be on Fanpop all the time & we have soon become best friends, even brothers. We have exchanged emails frequently, yet suddenly everything's changed. The last time I heard of him in an email, he never mention leaving Fanpop to me. In fact, I have recently found out he's back on Fanpop now. I gave him a lot of props just to show him how much I like him & how much I miss him.No effect! He didn't even bother to leave a simple comment to any of my adds! Feel so sad now! I thought we have a special bond, I even called him my brother, yet I guess I must have done something wrong, something to offend him. Though I have no idea what that might be tbh! I have tried to mend our relationship by sending him emails, still, no response at all! How sad indeed! One day we used to be best friends, almost brothers & the next day he has forgotten all about me completely! I know he has some problems with the Internet connection, still, even on a mobile site he could still comment on all of those props that I used to gave him on his profile page. Not a single comment so far, not a single consolation prop in return!! How sad!! He's quite obviously chosen simply to ignore me! He could at least congratulate me on my very 1st medal I just get recently, or send me an email if he prefer, yet nothing so far! I guess he just doesn't like me any more. He was my very first fan when I've joined Fanpop a couple of months ago & we soon became best friends online. Even if I had a 1000 fans, one can NEVER forget his very first fan & a best friend! I miss him a lot. I miss talking to him, I miss his comments, his questions & everything we had in common once! I want my best friend back, so I apologise for everything I may have done to offend him: I'M SORRY!!! Please forgive me & let's be best friends once again! OK? Sadly, I have lost contact with so many of my fans & friends over time. They have simply forgotten all about me! Why do I even bother to end my messages with a : Keep in touch when nobody wants to stay in touch?! Feel like I've already lost ALL of my fans & friends that way. Or perhaps they just don't like me any more, or they've simply chosen to ignore me, much like legend_of_roxas. Feel so sad now! :-( 😢😢😢😢
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک