Fanpop Users Google Yourself

PkmnTrainerJ posted on Jan 02, 2008 at 12:51AM
What is the first search result that comes up when you Google your Fanpop user name? Something on Fanpop, or something very wierd?

Mine is my Fanpop profile page - link
Followed by - link

Two Fanpop links!

Fanpop Users 43 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dazl said…
Ha! I get my own website!

www.dazl.com

I wish*sniff*

DAZL, an electronic data transfer tool from PFPC, supports your need to gain instant access to the most current mutual fund and client account information. ...

I finally get a Fanpop link on the fourth page- Exercpts from Razl Dazl
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک doonis said…
My first one is about a Doonis family tree. The second one is someone named Misty Doonis and their clothes. The third is my Fanpop profile.

I had no idea that there was an actual family named Doonis. You learn something new each day.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Snerkie said…
My Flickr account - link

next one after that is Fanpop though :) lol
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک marissa said…
if i just google "marissa", i dont get anything. its mostly stuff about marissa fromt he OC, but if i google "marissa fanpop", then i get my profile page:

link

:D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک x-xmEx-x said…
2 on google search and 9 and 10 on image
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک miss_little said…
i googled myself and there are 4520 links of the name miss_little but only 2 links are me! and there are 4 pgs of images only none on me-LOL
For maps my name is turned into "Little Sunflower, MS USA"---LOL
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک HannaK said…
I get all kind of sites in Dutch (because I live in the Netherlands) and some opinions of people about Fanpop
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tessajanuary said…
I just get my fanpop profile.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک XpsychotickissX said…
my fanpop profile & then my livejournal, which i dont get on anymore
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک eisai_xazo said…
My fanpop profile..
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Laura90 said…
The first link I get is my profile gallery with my motto underneath. The second is The Fanpop Users Spot - Laura90's New Icon.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک fakeemailwps said…
I get my yahoo answers and questions profile, then my fanpop profile, then my dunder mifflin infinity profile, and then more yahoo answers. Methinks I need different usernames.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک fanmania8 said…
first I get my fanpop profile then my comments on youtube. ; )

link
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک oblix said…
i get Oracle and Oblix ????

link

i dont even understand what its about!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Rattiemommy said…
Mine is my profile to here lol. Its amazing actualy what comes up!! Its like a whole bloody programme of where you have been lol.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hooch-is-crazy said…
my name is from scrubs so i get all this scrubs stuff
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Safgra said…
My Dev-art page (which i'm never on)
My Fanpop...Yeay!

...and...er...this...: Analysis of the dental morphology of Plio-Pleistocene hominids...yeah...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Safgra said…
Aaarrrgghhh!!!
Images, have me and everyone i know...Run!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک maybeastarbucks said…
"Did you mean: mystarbucks"

Followed by some Fanpop links.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک alias_0070 said…
I only got 5 results. I got my fanpop page as the first and second entry; the other three entries are in some other language.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک harold said…
An online fashion catalog, an English monarch, and a form for a group improvisational comedy game are the first three results.

That's definitely more interesting than searching for my full name, which used to hit hundreds of articles I've written over the last two decades online, but in the last few years a number of law schools have posted a lot of dross about the old US Supreme Court Justice Robert Harold Ogle, and so the majority of results these days are for that guy.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DarkSarcasm said…
Oh dear god.

I got a Snape/Hermione fanfiction community. (www.chantico.com/darksarcasm/) *snort*
My Fanpop profile is 7th. Wow, I get -6 points for originality. =P
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک germany123 said…
i get someone elses profile on a different page. its some guy who claims to be honest, faithful, funny(?!)and likes to party..my profile here is number 6..oh and apparently i have a whole website devoted to me www.germany123.com :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ineedcoffee said…
I get a lot on the compony INEEDCOFFEE.COM which I never new existed there is pages on this but my fanpop profile was on the first page but there was also another Ineedcoffee out there on other sites I didn't realize what a popular name I picked and here I thought I was being creative..lol
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک leuron said…
I get some natural health ingredients, whatever. Lol
www.wheataleurone.jp/

And then an Habbo profile with my name (NOT ME!!!)
www.habbo.pt/home/Leuron
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TheLostBrotha said…
I got my:
link
And my link
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک thecon said…
I get a website for the latest PSP game The Con... about an ex-con (probably)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Shandiii said…
The first one is my profile page, the rest are links to people's myspace pages. Then the rest of the links are in a different language so the text just looks like a bunch of boxes.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TheCountess said…
I discovered that there are others who go by 'TheCountess'. 2 out of 10 on the first page are mine, and one is my Fanpop profile.
With the images, 4 out of 20 are mine, and they're all Fanpop related.
If I add wallpapers to the search, I get 9 out of 10 (2 @ Fanpop) on the first page, and 13 out of 20 on the images (mostly Fanpop).
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک alinazeer said…
My fanpop homepage
link
and my youtube animated clip of my daughter's pictures
link
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک aholic said…
My is a picture of Britney Spears that is very fat.

link
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dazl said…
Ali, is that video on here?

She is so cute in it!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک notesofchange said…
I get my photobucket account, my sidereel account, my fanpop account, and a picture from my photobucket account that someone saved for their blog. lol. :) That was the first time i ever googled my user name.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک the_bunkster said…
my first comes up with my profile page, then my fan props, then the next 2 are my submitted photos then my favourites, then my picks then my photo gallery, them my link contributions, then who im a fan of then my spots, but thats just the first page lol
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hooch-is-crazy said…
i get tons of scrubs stuff, (i took my username from scrubs) but if i type hooch-is-crazy fanpop i get forum topics i started.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک snoznoodle said…
It said did I mean sonicnoodle. That has more results. What is a sonicnoodle? Now I'm going to have to google it!

It just has my account on Office fanfiction sites and other nerdy things lol. link by the way ;)

Sonicnoodle is a game website. I had to check lmao!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک chel1395 said…
The first is my Flickr account page.link

Second is my Fanpop profile page link

Third is kinda cool, a picture I screencapped on my Flickr page was used in somebody's blog about the Office. It's like I'm famous! :D
link
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک knifewrench said…
knifewrench.ytmnd.com

My profile page for Fanpop is waaaaaay down on the list, but still on the first page
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک othgirl_peyton said…
i got my fanpop page first!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Chandlerfan said…
I get 'Did you mean Chandler fan'?
Then my fanpop profile page =]
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ShadowFlame said…
nothing on the first page.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Cammie said…
Yikes, there's 49 pages with references for Cammie! The first though is about Elenore "Cammie" King, an actress that starred in Gone With The Wind. The one I like best goes like this: Cammie is 4 years old. She's just had her first litter" ... LOL
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک harold said…
Just thought I'd try it again. This time, I got a link to the film called "Harold" (2008, so it didn't exist the first time I tried this), the same online clothing store, and a college called Harold.