Fanpop Users If your life had a soundtrack...

Dearheart posted on Feb 04, 2011 at 12:53AM
...what would be on it?

I don't know if anyone else has done this before or not, but I'm sure I'm not the only who's thought of this. Lately I've gotten addicted to playlists and finding songs that fit my favorite characters and fandoms, and last night I thought, "Hey...why not make a playlist about me?"

So basically, just think of who you are as a person, think about your life...whether it's specific things or just in general, or both...and list, say, ten songs or more that fit well (with links, if possible). Spell out your life's story in music. You can talk about the reasoning or stories behind your song choices if you want, or, you can leave it a mystery and just let the songs speak for themselves and leave people to try and figure it out.

So here's my life's soundtrack! All of it fits me like a glove! I don't have time to explain my song choices right now (college is so stupid, grrrrrr), but if anyone asks, I'll do my best to answer! (The songs in bold are the ones I'm addicted to the most right now, but they're ALL amazing...)

~ -:- ~

"Love Story Meets Viva La Vida" by Jon Schmidt - link
"Deep Enough to Dream" by Chris Rice - link
"If I Stand" by Rich Mullins - link
"Outcast" by Kerrie Roberts - link
"I'm Not Cool (But That's Okay)" by Scott Krippayne - link
"Where" by Lisbeth Scott - link
"Far From Home" by Vic Mignogna - link
"Free to Be Me" by Francesca Battistelli - link
"Grey" by BarlowGirl - link
"Smell the Color 9" by Chris Rice - link
"Now Three" by Vienna Teng - link
"More Than It Seems" by Kutless - link
"Undone" by FFH - link
"I Need You to Love Me" by BarlowGirl - link
"Hold Me Jesus" by Rich Mullins - link
"The Reason" by Hoobastank - link
"Dear X, You Don't Own Me" by Disciple - link
"Open Up Your Eyes" by Jeremy Camp - link
"Clumsy" by Chris Rice - link
"Beautiful Ending" by BarlowGirl - link

~ -:- ~

Now it's YOUR turn! Go raid your i-pod or computer, put together your own soundtrack and share it here! Who knows; maybe we share some of the same songs, or maybe we'll get each other addicted to some new artists! This should be fun! =)
save

Fanpop Users No جوابات