Filmmaking Determined to be a Filmmaker

chynna posted on Feb 23, 2008 at 02:43AM
My names Chynna, im from France and im 25 years old. I'm currently on my first term at the link I initially took journalism in college but got frustrated with sitting in class doing exercises after exercises. I wanted to create something tangible and substantial. One Google search led me to IAFT and the rest is history. Now im in the process of editing my own film. A film that I wrote, I directed, and produced. I'd like to meet people in this forum who share the same passion for filmmaking as me. It would be great to share ideas and discuss about anything and everything.

Filmmaking 3 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک deathproof29 said…
hey my name is erika and i live in new jersey.i also like to make movies.in high school i had a class were you could my movies.i took it for tree years.i havent gone to collage yet,but i want to for film making.anyway i love to make movies too.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک axemnas said…
hey my names Lindsay.I'm from North Carolina. I love movies and i'm planning to be a professional film maker. right now i'm a amateur. I'm a great writer and i have no training in the feld everything i know is from listening to the masters Wes Craven,John Carpenter,Disney,Mel Brooks,Buck henry. Also i learn from the actors I can do an impresion of just about any movie charater. Some of the actors i learn the most from are Robert Englund, Hugh Jackman,Jamie lee Curtis,The Three Stooges,and many others.I'm pretty good with a camera and editing.When i get a new camera i'm gonna make some short films and i'll post them on this spot. Right now i'm just making music videos to movie and TV clips i'll be a feshmen in high school next school year and because of the foodchain rule i have to wait till 10th grade to actually take the video production class
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sandyg said…
Meet a master link