Fred and George Weasley Just Read This (I Suck At Coming Up With Names

jadle811 posted on Aug 08, 2010 at 04:56AM
some people fight over about how obbsesed they are. i found my answer this moring when i woke up after having a dream which involed me, my mum, my teacher and the weasley twins. i was in some sort of camp (except it was like a community and we just lived there) and i shared a room with fred and george! how weird... i bet anyone hasn't gotten anything better than that!

Fred and George Weasley 5 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LoveFredW said…
I had a dream I invited Fred and George to my birthday party and they came!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Weasleytwins97 said…
My friend dared me to make my cell phone signature Mrs.Fred Weasley and I did it (:
haha ive also had many dreams that I've dated them
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MissTomFelton said…
I had a dream that i dyed my hair ginge to go out with 1 of them and b in a movie wiv them.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Mechanica said…
cool
I had a dream (another Martin Luther King Jr. speech).............That I was married to Fred and George!!! Jk ^w^ But I did have this dream where they gave me a hug and I fainted and woke up and saw them looking at me in a concerned way...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MoonNimbus15612 said…
hmmm
WEIRDEST DREAM I EVA HAD WAS I kept dreaming I was Harry Potter (yuck) and I kept getting killed by Voldemort. It sucked cos for like five seconds I blacked out and it reallly hurt. All my friends were Harrys friends and they just stared in shock at me. Then George and Fred raceed over and killed Voldemort and I turned back into a girl!!!!!!! Then they kissed me on the cheek and hugged me and I was like, ok........ And Angelina and Katie from the quidditch team were glaring at me Fred and George and I was like um not my fault i didnt say I wanted this dream and yeah