Gilmore Girls What's your fave season of GG?

mrsblack_1089 posted on Sep 16, 2008 at 12:23AM
I got all the seasons on DVD from the library; im in the middle of 6 now. Well for me, on the 1st season, im like 'OMG i <3 Dean!!!' and then i was all for Jess and now im totally in love with Logan/Rory and Luke/Lorelai. but so far season 6 has been pretty much crap. I mean, how long is this fight between lorelai and rory gonna last????? apparently 8 episodes so far...and on season 4 when rory and dean were back together yay!! of course then jess came back and i was sad when rory told him 'no' to the running away thing. so for me its either 4 or 5.

Gilmore Girls 5 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Echoes said…
For me, I love 5, 3 and 7. 5, because of Lorelai and Luke, and because it's when Rory meets Logan, and starts to go out with him, 3 because i just love all the episodes, and i like Jess, and 7 because i love Logan and Rory, and it shows April a lot more, (i love her!), and it's also when Lane has her twins, and i love the episodes after Chris and Lorelai brakeup, because Lorelai and Luke become more friendly. But i also like it when Chris and Lorelai are together, and i love GiGi, she is so cute!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mrsblack_1089 said…
i finished watching season 7!!! the ending made me cry...hard. im so sentimental lol :D but seriously tht party was sweeeeeeeeet!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333­333­333­333
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک bec_rox94 said…
i hate 1 and 5 they are boring. 2 and 3 are good cause i love jess. i hate four cause rory rejects jess. :( 6 is a bit boring but i like it wen jess comes back. and 7 was good. it was sad wen rory said no to logan and i didnt even like logan. i reckon she still loved jess. jks i wish :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hisfavoritegirl said…
I just finished season 3 and that's my favorite season so far. i can't seem to find season 4 online anywhere and this sites video's aren't working. Any suggestions?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Maylaila_xoxo said…
i love one cause she is so darn cute andi love rory and lorelai's relationship is so amazing, 5 because of Lor and luke and 7(kareoke night). I didn't like 6 so much cause of their stupid fight