H2O Just Add Water LOCKET HELP PLEASE

h2oMOFO posted on Oct 01, 2011 at 01:58AM
I NEED A LOCKET SOON! IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE I CAN FIND A AUTHENTIC H2O LOCKET PLEASE REPLY! IT IS VITAL TO MY FUTURE THAT I FIND A LOCKET. I PLAN TO USE THE LOCKET TO BECOME A MERMAID AND SWIM ABOUT THE DEEP BLUE SEA!

H2O Just Add Water 8 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک bronwynr1 said…
crying
I want one really badly too
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک h2oMOFO said…
I FOUND ONE ON EBAY! IT HAS THE BLUE WAVES AND THATS NOT THE ONE I WANT BUT YOU MAY LIKE IT!

link
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک luvaofH2O said…
Honestly u have no life!!!! You cant just buy a locket search for them in places other the then the Internet I.e. Moon pool antique shop or mrs.chaddum!!! Duhh u should know that if u were a true h2o fan!!!!
I HATE YOU!! YOU MAKE ME SICK!! I WILL BECOME A MIRMAID!! YOU ARE ALL READY A MEANIE AND EVEN IF YOU SWAM TO THE BOTTOM OF THE MOON POOL YOUR SELF AND RETRIEVED A LOCKET IT WOULD NOT CHANGE THAT!!! I GLUED FLIPPERS TOGTHER SO I CAN PRACTICE MY SWIMMING AND WHEN I BECOME A REAL MIRMAID I'LL SEND IT TO YOU BECAUSE THAT'S AS CLOSE AS YOU'LL EVER GET!!
mischievous
I AM ALREADY A MERMAID!!!!! YOU KNOW NOTHING YOU ARE RUDE AND HATEFUL! I DESPISE YOU QND THINK THAT U WILL NEVER BECOME A MERMAID!! I BET U HAVE EVEN TRIED THAT STUPID SPELL THAT CRAZY CHICK HAS POSTED ON HERE!!!! YOU ARE A FAKE AND WILL NEVER BE A MERMAID!!
mischievous
YOU ARE A LIAR!! MERMAIDS ARE KIND AND YOU ARE THE BAIN OF MY EXISTENCE!! I HATE YOU!! YOU ARE SATIN'S MERMAID!! I BET YOU KILL PUPPIES AND HATE BABIES!! YOU ARE A BAD PERSON!! YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT H2O!! I DON'T USE LAME SPELLS I JUMP IN MY POOL EVERY FULL MOON AND THE LOCKET IS THE KEY TO MY TRANSFORMATION!!
angry
You have to be kidding me!! The bane of your EXSISTANCE seriously?? You key people have that much control over your sad little life! I think it is funny you talk about me being mean and all yet you accuse me of killing puppies and hating babies WTF is wrong with you!! Did ur mom drop u too many times as a baby!! I hope you never become a mermaid and cry yourself to sleep every night!! You are the worst person in the world and you think that you are gonna become a mermaid I for one think you are the devil!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک h20love said…
the official H20 locket as licensed and the same one that the mermaids have is available for sale worldwide via our website. Contact me for any questions. It costs $14.95 plus shipping and we are also looking for resellers for varios countries. Here is the link; link