Haley James Scott پسندیدہ comebacks یا memorable quotes HJS style

lucysmileyface posted on Jul 15, 2008 at 05:31PM
What are your favorite Haley James Scott comebacks or quotes?

"How may girls have you slept with, Fabio?"
"Never expected that the cheerleading squad could have more drama than the drama club !"
"She doesn’t wanna go. She doesn’t want to see her high school sweetheart, slash your brother Dan, slash the jerk abandoned Lucas, slash the father of Nathan, the team star player, slash my wrists if I hear the story again."

she's so funny and she has such great comebacks!
last edited on Jul 18, 2008 at 01:43PM

Haley James Scott 8 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mcewen_girl said…
LMFAO!! LOVE all those!!!
My personal fav is
"Get your insecure,cheating,skank ass outta this house!!"
or
Your "Thanks Yous" send people to the free clinic!!!
Both slurs at Rachel..lol
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک laughingGrl said…
"She doesn’t wanna go. She doesn’t want to see her high school sweetheart, slash your brother Dan, slash the jerk abandoned Lucas, slash the father of Nathan, the team star player, slash my wrists if I hear the story again. Let's go!"
i love that one!!

Whatever. The point is, at the end of the day all your bluster and BS don't mean anything to math, because math don't care, and neither do I.
i thought that was funny, 'cause she was just upfront telling him she doesn't care about him & his crap...but then they got married... :]
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 1treehillfan said…
"She doesn’t wanna go. She doesn’t want to see her high school sweetheart, slash your brother Dan, slash the jerk abandoned Lucas, slash the father of Nathan, the team star player, slash my wrists if I hear the story again. Let's go!"
LMAOOO Classic haley.
LOOOOVE that one.

She's so damnn funny.
Well she's got tons but you already posted my favorite :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک chels125843 said…
I LOOVE EVERYTHING SHE SAYS! :) & everything ^^ youve already said is great I loove all those moments!

one I reallyreally liked was when she turned to the new girl and said:
"clothes over bros right?"
:) oh hah!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hottie23 said…
smile
I think everything she says in memorable!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک frsbg said…
I realli like this one: "How may girls have you slept with, Fabio?"! She was really funny! Love that scene!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک laughingGrl said…
smile
=]] i just remembered the one from the pilot, when shes tlking to luke
Oh, the magazine pages are sticking again, you little pervert. Oh hey Luke. You've been reading this?
Lucas: I don't know, Haley. Is that the 'why do i hang out with these people?' issue, because you're on the cover of that, right? Haley:No, actually it's the 'my best friend is an idiot' issue and there you are!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Naleyluv23 said…
angelic
Ummm wow I didn't think this would be that hard!!

My Favorite quote is probably:

How many girls have you slept with fabio?

or

I gave you my heart, and if that's not enough then i'm not enough

I also love quotes from songs and I love:

I'm only human and that's my saving grace