Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 54807 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5551-5600 of 54807

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lemony44 said…
And Moo: That's alright.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mooimafish17 said…
heart
lol - I love the gossip page - besides, we have already beaten them :)
cool
I'm sitting in central London watching the world pass :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک souflizzle317 said…
lemon, yeah llamas are pretty epic :) So are kittens. And crabs. It's kind of an inside joke but not really at the same time with me and my friend :)

I don't remember who it was because it was on the last page and I'm too lazy to go back to it right now, but someone was talking about touch typing. Don't people learn to do that in school when they're in first & second grade? (to non-Americans, that's like 6-8 year olds) Hmmm maybe it was just my school...

Has anyone ever taken a typing test, like for school or you just did it for fun or something?
sorry, that sounded so like a twitter or a facebook update
mine did I mean - yours is a valid point
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LoveDraco123 said…
Hehehe... gone for 4 days, and you guys add 13 pages. Good job! XD
I was at my cousin's place and there's no Internet there! And on the second, Linkin Park's new single was going to be released and I was DESPERATE to listen to it! I listened to it, and I'm disappointed. T.T *Sobs* So, I'm not in a very good mood. >.<
Btw, I love ALL your fanfics! :) I've never written a fanfiction myself... now, I seem to be interested in writing one. *Thinks for a minute* Yes! I have decided to write one! xD
Tehehe! WISH ME LUCK! :P
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک RavenclawPride said…
Hi guys :D
I have a little something for fellow Slytherclaws here...
 Hi guys :D I have a little something for fellow Slytherclaws here...
And more...
 And more...
^^ Win.
big smile
And more...
 And more...
big smile
Those are epic win.
kiss
lol those are win
Oh LOL at the last one! xD
haha those are really epic :) Sadly, I'm a Ravenpuff....Smart & loyal :)
Mix houses are the bomb :)
I don't have a house :(
Aw :(
What I do is take a quiz, take that answer, and mix it with the house you want :)
I wanna be a grifindorrrrrr (sp?) but I get sylithern (sp?)
wait, other way round :)
*slytherin and gryffindor :)

There's a test somewhere on this site (either the HP spot or the HP vs Twilight spot, I forget) that tells you what mix you are...That's how I got Ravenpuff, which I wanted to be anyway :)
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lucius_malloy said…
HEY y'all! I'm back again ♥ but I cba to reply to all the stuff you've said, so I'll just say that CAMP WAS AWESOME and I HEREBY LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY.

oh, and I'm a Ravenclaw :P
hellllllllloooooooooooooo
big smile
Hi! Welcome back :D
heeeeeeey
crying
Hello Malloy!!!!
Claw: love those pics
Draco: LOOK AT THIS!!!!
 Hello Malloy!!!! Claw: love those pics Draco: LOOK AT THIS!!!!
lemony, I... I don't know what to say :O this is not possible.
I know, I was shocked when I first heard/saw. She still looks great (at least in the picture lemon posted, not so much the one I'm posting below), but I wish she had kept her long hair. She was just so gorgeous...
 I know, I was shocked when I first heard/saw. She still looks great (at least in the picture نیبو, لیموں po
hmm.... should I cut my hair? :D
umm..Is your hair looong? she chopped off Hermione!!!!!!!!!!!!
sad
Emma :(
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک boolander25 said…
Maybe she's just preparing for a more adult role in a new movie or something..
maybe... hope remains.
and lemony, it's not exactly long... shoulder-length.
boolander, I don't think so. Sorry to burst your bubble (and mine too actually haha) but I've read interviews where she said that she had been longing to experiment with hairstyles since she was 16 but was unable to because she was playing a specific role for all of her teen years. So now that she's done filming DH, she had the opportunity to finally change her hair so...she did :(

Oh, and talking about hair, my hair's like normal length (at least what I think is normal) now, like between my shoulders and boobs (sorry if that's really inappropriate/graphic for anyone...) but I want to grow it out REALLY long and then cut it to my shoulders and donate it :) I've tried to do it so many times but I always end up cutting it before it's long enough but I'm *determined* this time!
WELL, Consider this:
I had really long hair and decided to cut it short ( Alice C short) But I didnt realize that my hair was wavy when shorter. Since when you cut it you take weight off, make sure you mean to have it a little crazy, because it will go crazy. Unless, of course, you have Asian stright hair. Then it'll stay. Just some advice.
Now, if you mean Emma Watson short, then...well, that's one big change. So consider wearing hair bands and pull your hair into a bun. Look at your forehead and see if you like it. If your forehead is not too short or too long, your face is pretty and you look over all amazing, DO IT.
IF you are going forthe neck length round and bangs look, then curl your hair and place it so it looks a little like one. Then place strands of your hair on your forehead ( if you dont have bangs) and see how you look.
 WELL, Consider this: I had really long hair and decided to cut it short ( Alice C short) But I didn
@souflizzle, well it is her choice then and I've actually been thinking of getting my hair short too, but not that drastic. I mean, my hair is already just beneath my ears, so it wouldn't be much of a change.
Oh and FIZZLE: I am growing my hair too! I want it to my bottoms ( sorry too)Don't worry, I am NOT tall. Now it's about... First Rib length (sp), but it's wavy... so a little over my...what? 4th rib...I guess.
big smile
Like, if you want to picture it, it looks exactley like Bella's hair but more red....ugh. Well, TECHNICALLY speaking, Bella's hair looks like mine, because I was born before Bella. ya here
EDIT: EXCEPT for that weird Bangs turn thing on top. nono...
 Like, if آپ want to picture it, it looks exactley like Bella's hair but مزید red....ugh. Well, TECHN
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک harrypotterbest said…
so the talk here is about hair? mine is about shoulder-length...
It's not like she has bad hair though. I actually sort of like Kristen Stewart/Bella's style. Very comfy looking.
smile
and brown-black
aha.
well, according to my mum, I shouldn't cut it really short... so I won't. I was thinking something like the pic you posted...
smile
lol I've always wanted brown hair, even more when Hermione had it!
crying
That would look amazing!SO JEALUS (sp)Okay I need simpathy now...I CANT HAVE A FREAKING BANG!!! MY HAIR IS SUCH AN EDWARD CULLEN!!! I have this rose thing that makes my hair turn to one side, so I can't have ANY type of bang. Side, normal, NOTHING!! I REALLY WANT BANGS!!! This is my dream hair, BUT LOOONGER:
 That would look amazing!SO JEALUS (sp)Okay I need simpathy now...I CANT HAVE A FREAKING BANG!!! MY HA
btw, flizzie, if you're still here, PLEASE GO TELL ME I'M RIGHT ON THE QUOTE GAME.
sorry for the caps rape.
Oh and Boolander: Thank you...I actually like the rest of my hair. TOP sucks Bottom ROCKS! ya ok, enough with the bragging.
LOL lemon, it's totally cool. My hair is the one that sucks. :P
I got red highlights in mine :)
I've always wanted black hair with neon green highlights..my parents won't let me get it though..
kiss
BOOLANDER: Don't you dare! Okay, I know I dont know what you hair looks like, BUT. I am pretty sure there's worse. Besides, people say they don't like their hair, but under, deep deep inside, the know they love it. take this for exmpl. EVERYONE hates it, but deep deep inside, they know it's cool. Like, Com'on! Turn off your TWIHater mode and look. It's ugly, but its cool.
 BOOLANDER: Don't آپ dare! Okay, I know I dont know what آپ hair looks like, BUT. I am pretty sure t