lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 54807 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2651-2700 of 54807

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک venvargie said…
worried
WAIT WHAT VEN?
YOU SHOULD'VE SCREAMED SPOILER ALERT FIRST!
D<

/shot

I-I'm sorry, Moid!
DX
*cowers*
^I read something along the lines of "snap and loopin were taping me and dumbledore came in cussing and shot snape with his wand and draco shot snap a bazillion times with a gun."

Yeah...
Either way I died.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Moid said…

For the first time in my life, words have failed me.
I honestly don't know what to say.
I-I'm sorry, Moid!
DX
*cowers*

--
-scowls-
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LoveforSeverus said…
^what happened here?
crying
I don't know any more.
;_;
crying
Nor do I.
;____;
*hugs everyone*
I need a hug...
crying
-clings to Ven-
Hush, my love.
It's okay. -pet-
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Princesshifi said…
No offence entirely.I like Harry Potter and Twilight.But people who say Harry Potter has romance.A:I didn't see or read about the chemistry between Ron and Hermione,all I saw was how mean he was to Hermione in the philosophers stone b:Ginny has had multiple relationships,so I automatically assume she is a slut.

P.S:Harry gave his children stupid names,Even if It is too remember dead people.It's kinda depressing.

What annoyed me the most was J.K Rowling announced that Dumbledore was gay,They did not show him as even a bit gay.

I could fall asleep discussing this.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
A:I didn't see or read about the chemistry between Ron and Hermione,all I saw was how mean he was to Hermione in the philosophers stone b:Ginny has had multiple relationships,so I automatically assume she is a slut.

HEY WOAH WOAH HEY!
SLOW YOUR ROLL, HONEY.
Obviously you didn't read it clearly enough.
You're right, Ron was kinda mean to Hermione in SS because they got off on the wrong foot at first.
But as time went by in the books you could see they were starting to fall for each other as they years went by.
As for Ginny, well, while I think Harry would be better off with Luna but I'm not going to call her a slut because she went out with a lot of people. Omg, my friend has had three boyfriends in her life I guess she's a slut!
O:
Not how it works.

And if you wanna talk stupid names look at Renesmee. I thought it was rather sweet of harry to do that in memory of who he named his kids after, depressing or not. And besides, people do it all the time so...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Princesshifi said…
big smile
Ginny:had 4 boyfriends in a year,not a life time
Chemistry:I just don't think Ron deserves Hermione.Hermione is intelligent and pretty.While Ron is mean and insensitive at times.
Names:Atleast it was'nt Renee Esmee Carlisle Charlie Cullen.J.k Rowling would make it like that.
zzz
Uhg, whatever.
too hot to argue with you.
I'll let everyone else have a turn instead.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mooimafish17 said…
sunny
wow, i think we have found someone to reasonable debate with, im so excited hehe

*hugs for me, im going to start reading "my immortal"

it is 30*C here in LDN - pity meeeeeeeeeeeeeee
*hugs for me, im going to start reading "my immortal"

it is 30*C here in LDN - pity meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

It's extremely funny! xD

D:
Can you put that into *F instead?
so....i got to chapter 3 and gave up..............help me
sunny
86*F

It gets funnier, trust me!
xD
D:
Sounds kinda hot.
smile
^^ will try to solider on lol

hows life?
Good luck!

Oh, life's pretty good.
You?
cool
life is gooooooooooooooood

if impossibly lazy at the moment

:D
Same.

Here are a few lines, for example, that made me laugh my ass off in My immortal.

“The Dark Lord shall kill all of you. Then you must submit to him!!!!” Snape ejaculated menacingly.

He (Dumbledore) did a spell and suddenly his broomstick came to him sexily.
laugh
ejaculated?!?!?!

and how, pray tell me,
does a broomstick "come" sexil.......oh...never mind.....
laugh
ejaculated?!?!?!

and how, pray tell me,
does a broomstick "come" sexil.......oh...never mind.....

IKR?
And, i haven't a clue, but it was the funniest shit I ever read.
Best fanfic ever!
xD
big smile
yep - defo

so bad its good
heart
I wanna give the person an internet!
?
i dont understand
big smile
Heh, nevermind.
xD
I wanna tell that person how awesome they are though!
really?
i weep for them lol
laugh
I think they're secretly an English major getting a few lulz
cool
^^ good point, never thought of it like that.

Must read a bit more - if i can bear it :D
laugh
You can do it.
I think it's pretty funny.
xD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Italktosnakes said…
Names:Atleast it wasn't Renee Esmee Carlisle Charlie Cullen.J.k Rowling would make it like that.

She wouldn't of, because those people weren't particularly important in the to Bella. The reason 'Harry' named his kids those names was because all of them were important people in his life, and wanted to remember them in that way.

Also, not all people fall in love straight away. Just because Ginny went out with some people before Harry, doesn't mean they're in any less love than they would be if they fell in love straight away.

The only reason that JKR said that Dumbledore was gay was because the films wanted to talk about him crushing on a girl, and she striked a line, because she always thought of him as gay.
And if you read between the lines, you can kinda see that (especially when the book starts talking about Dumbledore and Grindewald) x
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک FredWRules said…
*winkwinknudgenudge* "friends" my ass.
like Remus and Sirius... "embraced like brothers" ahaha yeah, nice joke. Now, please tell us what's really going on with them? lol, jks.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lucius_malloy said…
big smile
Haha I was away for three days and y'all managed to add four pages... there's just a few things I'd like to say...
1. I think I had swine flu in October or November... the test is only 99% accurate.
2. My name is Emma, and I'm proud to be a Potthead.
3. Mockingjay release + AVPS Youtube release = highlights of my summer.
4. Ginny was not a slut.
5. You could totally sense the chemistry between Ron and Hermione in DH.
6. I think Harry's kids have awesome names.
7. I'm off to read My Immortal, now, so if you never see me again, just assume the horror of it killed me.

I thinks that's it x)
crying
*claws eyes out*
OH. MY. GOD.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Pensieve_Seeker said…
@princesshifi--Name the four boyfriends Ginny had in the course of a year.
@Pensieve_Seeker - I was thinking the exact same thing. I mean, she dated Dean and Harry, obviously... and Michael Corner at one point, right? But those are the only three I can think of, and I'm pretty sure they happened over two years.
surprise
^^ no way is she a slut!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Italktosnakes said…
She aint a slut! And just because she didn't fall in love with him from the second they saw each other (like Edward and Bella :/) doesn't mean they dont love each other!! And the names are friggin amazing :/ x
I know I've already said these things, but I needed a vent after the England v Germany match...:/
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Pensieve_Seeker said…
@lucius_malloy--We know she went to the Yule Ball with Neville in December of her third year, but I wouldn't consider them as a couple because of that. She was with Michael Corner during her fourth year and broke it off with him (or maybe it was the other way around) at the end of the year. Then she and Dean Thomas dated until the spring of her fifth year.
Exactly. How, exactly, does that a) equal four guys in a year and b) make her a slut? Looks like princesshifi kinda backed into a corner there.
And, Italktosnakes, ikr? I don't get why a lot of people don't like them... Personally, I also absolutely love the name Scorpius.
^That entire thing she said was BS Ginny is no slut and IN HBP THERE WERE SIGNS OF ROMIONE ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!
crying
LoveforSeverus, I totally agree... But they were even more pronounced in DH, if that's even possible.
And, slightly random, but I just wept my way through The Prince's Tale in the course of rereading DH.
^Oh dudh!!!! I cry to this day just thinking about it. Because someone also said "Alan Rickman is very talented and Snape died a very good death".... *cry cry cry*
*weak smile* today, I played Bravest Man I Ever Knew to my brother and sister... And then pretty much spent the rest of the four-hour car ride explaining it to them. But my brother, at least, wants to hear nore MoM songs tomorrow... Score.
By the bye, weren't you the one who told me to buy Goodbye Privet Drive? I thank you deeply.
I did :) I feel good now. You are very welcome!
smile
Haha :) which one should I get next, once I get some money again?
big smile
By the way, I'm now reading a book which has a criminal called Lucius. I squealed.
haha I'm lovingly petting my puppy, Draco. Like Pansy did in HBP.

Get... Onward and Upward... I think that one's really good.
Okay then :) it might have to wait a week or two though... But I'm loving the fact that I bought GPD on thursday and already know all the words :D but somehow, Dance Time just seems out of place... Or is it just me?