lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 54807 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3551-3600 of 54807

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک FredWRules said…
crying
I know, but it's really sad!!! :( *cries*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mooimafish17 said…
kiss
the wand is cool - can you post a picture?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LoveforSeverus said…
@moo i'll try tomorrow!

And it's oak I think. I just wanted it to be made of some tree from my backyard.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک souflizzle317 said…
@Fred, the thing about looking weird is true haha :) I saw this one thing that Emma Watson said once (I have no idea when, sorry!) about how it's weird for her to watch the first few movies because she looks so much younger and it's like watching home videos :) Which I totally get, it would be weird to see myself in something other than just a video that my dad recorded on a family vacation or something...But on the topic of Emma, does anyone else think that she started out the movies as an average eleven year old bushy-haired, buck-toothed, know-it-all kid and completely turned around and turned into this GORGEOUS young woman?? I mean, seriously, it's insane how utterly beautiful she is, in my opinion :)

And, changing subject here, I'm going to be bawling at the end of DH part 2, half because of everyone I love dying (My absolute favorite character, Fred, and then I *love* Tonks and Snape, among others) and half because of Harry Potter finally ending, after 10 1/2 (by that time) years of it being a part of my life...I literally can't remember a time that Harry Potter wasn't a part of me, because I started when I was 5...oh jeez, I'm getting emotional now. I'm gonna stop now :)
gaaahhhh!!!! Now you're making ME emotional!!!!! :'(
here's a picture that nearly made me cry when I first saw it: *tears up while looking at the picture*
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
 gaaahhhh!!!! Now you're making ME emotional!!!!! :'( here's a picture that nearly made me cry when I
big smile
oh, and you know what I just fully realized (yes, sometimes I am kinda slow, so bear with me if this has already been said.), all the twazis are always going on about how edwart could take the Dark Lord or Harry, but He-Who-Has-No-Nose has already killed him... he doesn't stand a chance!
angelic
^^ lol

it will be very sad - but I think the 19 years later bit will give us hope :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک venvargie said…
crying
Oh gosh that pic you posted, FredWRules!
I'm crying a little here.
*wipes away tears and sniffles*
crying
ikr?
crying
Oh gosh why?
I haven't cried in forever.
I was a little sad when I read this part but seeing it... *bawls*
You can TELL this is the part he says "Look at me." too ;____;
smile
^^ want a hug?
crying
*cries eyes out*

this is depressing. *chases the butterflies*
crying
Yes a hug would be nice. ;____;
big smile
*gives ven a hug then goes chasing flutterbyes with Fred*
*catches a butterfly and then gets bitten by it (somehow...)* owie!!! *sits down and starts to cry*
heart
*hug'd*
~~~
*catches a butterfly and then gets bitten by it (somehow...)* owie!!! *sits down and starts to cry*

O: *hugs*
Biting butterflies makes me think of Tease. (from D.Gray-Man. At least I THINK that's what they're called. I forget..xD)
Those butterflies in the left are what I'm talking about, those are Tease.
And the sexy sexy man holding them is Tyki~ <3
 *hug'd* ~~~ *catches a تیتلی and then gets bitten سے طرف کی it (somehow...)* owie!!! *sits down and st
big smile
hawt!!!! *fans self and gets blood everywhere*
heart
I know right!?
Tyki-pon is sooo sexy.
And so is Lavi~
I like him with his hair down (like in the pic) better then when it's up.
 I know right!? Tyki-pon is sooo sexy. And so is Lavi~ I like him with his hair down (like in the p
big smile
*dies from the sexiness overload*
O:
*tries to revive*
Allen Walker is more cute then sexy in the pic but eh.
<3
 O: *tries to revive* Allen Walker is مزید cute then sexy in the pic but eh. <3
kiss
^^

quick quick - the kiss of life!!!!!!
big smile
Get Fred!!!!! *cheeky grin*
heart
link

There's Fred! <3
laugh
......... that's George ............
Huh....?
But...
GAH
I can't tell them apart.
Never have been able to.
>.<
Reason whatever we're on(we need to agree on a number xD). Edward and Bella are going to live for hundreds of years... AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!! D:
worried
^^ that's a horrible thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GemonkDruid said…
crying
I saw the Twilight graphic novel at a bookstore today... God help us all.
crying
I saw the Twilight graphic novel at a bookstore today... God help us all.

Oh....god.
*starts sobbing*
meh
Yay more reasons. I saw this ad when I posted that reply up there... Woooooooow. But that's basically what happens in Twishit anyway. Anyone can stick themselves in Bella Sue's shoes.
 Yay مزید reasons. I saw this ad when I گیا کیا پوسٹ that reply up there... Woooooooow. But that's basically
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lucius_malloy said…
hey y'all :)

anyway, I know I'm totally changing the subject here, but whatever. what (female) first name do you associate with bitches? :D cos the jc and miss bitch I've been telling you about inspired me to write about them... but I need names :P

*e-hugz*

ps why aren't they sparkling in the ad? :O
surprise
link

thoughts......................?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lucius_malloy said…
^ OH. MY. GOD.

I'm pretty sure that qualifies as child abuse.
crying
thats what i thought!!
on a separate and random note - please vote and spread the crazy!!!

link
^^ *quoting Ron Stoppable (who is epic)* That is SICK and WRONG!!
(btw, that was about the tattoo. not the question, which I voted on XD)
smile
yes, it is gross

thank you for voting :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک souflizzle317 said…
@ven, I'm pretty sure that's Fred actually...I always thought Fred was the one leaning in that picture and George was the one sorta standing by his shoulder or something (the original picture is a shot from Goblet of Fire, when they're watching Ron dance with McGonagall or something)

This is just a random thought, but does anyone else think they should've left the epilogue out of the movie? I mean, I liked knowing what happened to them in the book and all, but I kind of think it will make the movie's end just kind of awkward. I think it would be better if it ended after the battle, basically when Harry's thinking about Kreacher possibly bringing him a sandwich or something. It would be so much more epic, and the epilogue is kinda unepic for the end of a movie...I don't know if that made any sense at all, but whatever :)

@moo, that is *seriously* sick! Is it a real tattoo???? What mother could do that to her own baby?

EDIT: and now I'm off to a friend's summer house for a few days where there's no internet whatsoever, so I won't be back till Tuesday :( Don't go crazy with the page-adding! :)
crying
@whoever posted the dying Severus pic. WHY?! WHY?!?! I love him and I don't want him to die!!!!
hmmm
^haha that was me... sorry *ashamed face*
kiss
awwwwwwwwww

dont feel bad - *ehugz for EVERYBODY*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Accio_Pandorica said…
smile
@flizzle-I think that the film would have been better without the epilogue, but people always complain about them missing bits out, so some fans would be like 'GRRRRRR' if they left out the epilogue. D'ya get me blud?...innit.

(And yes, that was my VERY BAD chav impression...>.<)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SuperFab15 said…
angry
I found this and I'm disgusted! Scroll down and read the comment that some idiot twitard posted.

link

Harry Potter losing interest? B*tch, PLEASE!!!!! You wish people cared that much about breaking dawn!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Accio_Pandorica said…
Don't worry Super, I just wrote back . I didn't want to be too mean , but read the comments below again >.< x
^Well the twihard comment was stupid
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک RavenclawPride said…
big smile
Hi guys, new one right here, who joined juts do join in this discussion.
I have a reason, but I havent't read all the pages, so I'm not sure what number we're on or if it's a repeat.

I'm nto ashamed to announce that I've read all the Harry Potter books, including the companion books. With the Twilight Saga, it's one week of my life lost that I'll never get back.
Oh. and for those AVPM fans out there, here.
 Hi guys, new one right here, who joined juts do شامل میں in this discussion. I have a reason, but I have
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ronhermione4evr said…
Look, first of all, HP has a musical. Did they make a "very twilight musical"? I think not! Also, for those Twilighters who say that Twilight is a love story, so is Harry Potter! And HP has true love too, not mindless love like Twilight. And our vampires don't sparkle. HP fans, stand up for what is right and raise ur wands if you agree with me!
*wand*

My home-made one :D
The flash was on my camera!!
 *wand* My home-made one :D The flash was on my camera!!
heart
That's an awesome wand.
O:
*jealous*
link

Pardon my french but what the fucking shit!?