Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 54807 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 39251-39300 of 54807

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک harrypotterbest said…
1. Hermione, Tonks, and Dumbledore. Hermione because she's so smart and I can relate perfectly to her, Tonks because she's so awesome and nice and gave her life for the Order, and Dumbledore because he's wise and has the best quotes ever!
2. Right away (:
3. O_O I don't like the villains :P But, if you forced me to choose, I'd say Bellatrix, because: her loyalty, devotion, and love. Oh and Helena Bonham Carter :P
4. DH, OotP, GoF, PoA, CoS, PS, HBP
5. Oh, Nymphadora's death, for sure.
6. "What'll come will come and we'll deal with it when it does."
7. Erm... DH :P
8. Nope!
9. Defense Against the Dark Arts
10. In order: the cloak, the wand, and the stone.
11. No, there isn't :P
12. This is obvious XD Bellatrix
13. Hogwarts :P
14. It'd be Honeydukes, of course! :D
15. -"NOT MY DAUGHTER YOU BITCH!" scene xD -Hermione punching Draco :P -Yule Ball scene
16. I don't know... :\
17. Once again, I dunno :P Perhaps a horse
18. PS or DH, I'd say.
19. Fred :P
20. Tough one :\ Probably the people I love dead
21. Unicorns!! :D
22. Nope :(
23. Petunia
24. Dumbledore! And Minerva and Lupin :D
25. Hermione and Bellatrix xP
26. Sometimes, yes.
27. PS or CoS xP
28. No i haven't :( But I plan on it!
29. Skiving Snack boxes :P
30. Molly's epic "NOT MY DAUGHTER" line! The Prince's Tale, the final battle, the epilogue, and... the RoR scene :P
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Italktosnakes said…
smile
Here's the secret :) x
 Here's the secret :) x
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jodarchy said…
thank you for answering my quiz, i know it was long but they were questions i was interested in knowing the answers to and how peoples opinions variate
No problem Joda (:
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jodarchy said…
meh i always forget to answer my own quizes lol so here goes

1: mcgonagall, tonks, luna, mcgonagall because she is probably the only teacher at hogwarts who doesnt treat any particular group of students differently to others, plus she turns into a cat enough said, tonks because she is a matamorphagi and an auror and from the first moment she appeared in the books she became one of my favourites, luna because she is bullied and called loony but she never loses her inate belief in herself, she is insanely loyal and friendly to everyone, also her voice is awesome and she has a wicked dress sense.

2: pretty much from the 3rd page in the first book i was hooked

3: probably bellatrix, i think that although she is blatantly evil, there seems to be a method to her madness and in the foundations of her evil there is a loyalty and a love that no other death eaters posess.

4: DH, GOF, POA, OOTP, PS, COS and HBP

5: probably tonks and dobby's, dobby's just because the way in which he died was brave and showed off his character perfectly in the way that he died with the people that treated him as equals and that he protected, tonks because she was one of my favourites and just the thought that he had only recently been born but that teddy was now without both parents

6: If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals

7: so far DH part 1

8: i would have more luna lol

9: mine would probably be transfiguration or arithmancy

10: the cloak, i wouldnt ever want to resurrect a person because although their body may come back their soul does not, seeing a person you love like that would be incredibly painful surely, and the wand seems to inspire murder in competitors so wouldnt like that either.

11: hmm i didnt like fleur the first time i read GOF but i liked the movie version then i liked her when i re-read GOF lol

12: Umbridge

13: hmm probably the burrow or hogwarts

14: honeydukes

15: umm the hermione/bellatrix torture scene, the graveyard scene and ummm maybe the entrance of the beauxbatons ladies with the aahhhh *butterflies* lol

16: why are you so awesome? lol or why did you become a teacher? or what is it like to transform into your animagus?

17: hmm maybe a hare like luna's or possibly an otter like hermiones, im not sure though

18: probably GOF or DH

19: ummm maybe scabior lol or dean thomas, i dont know

20: hmm im most afraid of losing the people i love and/or failing to protect them so maybe the person i love dying and me being unable to help them

21: unicorns or dragons or houselves

22: yes both HPB and DH part one

23: i dislike them all lol but probably petunia, she was lily's sister so maybe she had redeaming qualities we just may not have seen them

24: Minerva Mcgonagall of course lol

25: i like the castings of minerva and snape and hermione and bellatrix and umbridge and sirius and moody

26: a little bit, although it depends on what the scene is, some changes i like and some i dont

27: i watch the third a lot, mostly cause i think the dementors are cool looking lol

28: i havent yet mostly cause its a long way from me lol but i really want to someday

29: maybe a pygmy puff lol

30: molly vs bellatrix, snapes death scene, the scene in the forest where harry sees the people voldemort killed, umm the epilogue and pretty much all the major battles in the battle of hogwarts lol
Anyone here? x
Oh well, night *hugs*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hsmgirl14a said…
HI everyone
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MrsPadfoot said…
01. Top 3 favorite characters & why.
-Luna-Do I have to explain this?
-Tonks- Because, really, who doesn't want to be like her?
-Draco- Because I feel sorry for the poor guy and he turned out okay.

02. Did it take a while before you got into the series, or did you immediately fall in love?
-Took me longer to get past chapter one of book one than it took me to read Order of the Phoenix.

03. Favorite villain & why?
-Draco- If you're gonna be evil, might as well be beautiful while doing it.

04. I know you love them all, but list all of the books in order from favorite to least favorite.
DH, HBP, PoA, Gof, OotP, PS/SS, CoS

05. Which one of the deaths did you have the hardest time with?
Tied between Fred and Dobby.

06. One of your favorite quotes.

"The thing about growing up with Fred and George, is that you begin to think anything is possible, if you've got enough nerve." -Ginny Weasley, HP 5

07. Favorite movie?
-DH Part 1

08. Anything you’d change in the epilogue?
-A better look at where ever one was in life.

09. What would be your favorite class at Hogwarts?
-DADA or Charms

10. The cloak, the wand, or the stone?
-Cloak, I've no wish to bring back people who I've already let go, or attract people who want to kill me.

11. Is there a character you didn’t like in the books, but loved in the movies or vice-versa?
-No, not really.

12. Least favorite character?
-Umbridge or Fudge

13. Favorite location from the movies?
-Burrow

14. If you could work at any place in Hogsmeade which would it be?
-Honeydukes!

15. Top 3 favorite scenes from the series?
-Malfoy Manor in general
-The Cemetery Scene in DH1
-The Graveyard Scene in GoF

16. If you could ask your favorite character one thing, what would it be?
-I'd ask Luna how she got so freakin' awesome.

17. What would your Patronus be?
-Some kind of bird, like a eagle or hawk.

18. What book have you read the most?
-Deathly Hallows

19. If you had to date a character who would it be?
-Um... Either Neville Longbottom (I find his awkwardness kinda adorable) or Fred Weasley

20. What would a boggart turn into in front of you?
-Probably all my friends/family dead.

21. Favorite magical creature?
-Hippogriff

22. Have you ever been to a midnight showing of a movie?
-Yes, 2 actually.

23. Favorite Dursley?
-Must I? Well, Dudley in the last book, Petunia in every other.

24. Who is your favorite professor at Hogwarts?
-Lupin

25. Which character do you think they did the best job casting for the movies?
-Luna or Draco

26. Does it bother you that the movies differ from the books?
-At certain points.

27. What movie have you watched the most?
-Either SS/PS (I watched it so many times when I was younger because my mom didn't want me to see 4, I hated 2, and 3 was broken) or HBP

28. Have you ever been to the WWoHP, if not do you plan on it?
-No, I haven't, but yes, I plan to go.

29. What would be the first thing you’d buy at the Twins’ joke shop?
-Pygmy Puff

30. 5 parts of the Deathly Hallows movies (2) that you’re looking forward to the most?
-Molly vs. Bellatrix
-Voldemort killing Harry
-The walk to his death
-King's Cross
-Epilouge
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lucius_malloy said…
hoyyy :)
sorry joda, I don't have the time right now D: I need to get ready for school...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SpeedyGonzalez said…
HEY EVERYONE
and @ malloy lol I just got back from school.
hehe my first bell just rang :D I have a bio test I'm probs gonna fail today -_-
- Tonks (Because of erh ability and personality), Hermione (Because of her intelligence and kindness) and Luna (because of her personalilty and the message that she brings - It's ok to be yourself)

02. Did it take a while before you got into the series, or did you immediately fall in love?
-I was already in love with the movies before I started reading Harry Potter when was 8 but I really got into the book after I found out Sirius Black was after Harry. (lol i read the POA don't judge me)

Well while Sirius black appeared to be a villian he was my farourite because of the fact he seemed to be an interesting character and he was badass because he killed 13 people with one curse (I was a disturbed child). However, Lord Voldemort is now my favourite character be he was pretty much PURE EVIL.

04. I know you love them all, but list all of the books in order from favorite to least favorite.
-POA, DH, COS, PS/SS, GOF, HBP, OOTP

- Sirius Black

- "Death is the next great adventure" - Albus Dumbledore

07. Favorite movie?
POA and DH 1

I accept J.K.R's epilogue but I thought that Draco whould marry Pansy not someone random (or a muggle for the lols)

- Divination he bludge subject lol

- The wand

11. Is there a character you didn’t like in the books, but loved in the movies or vice-versa?
- i really liked Bagman as a character in the books but he wasn't in the movies *frowny face and Rita Skeeterin the movies was well played but int the books she's pretty annoying.

- In the movies I HATE Nigel (colin is BAMF) but in the books Rita Skeeter (as I said before) is really annoying.

- I really love the Scotish sceneary in POA.

- Honey Dukes

- Battle of Hogwarts, the shreaking shack scene from POA and the scene before the forest in DH after harry sees Snapes story.

- Hermione, can you apperate from Hogwarts? lol no probably I would ask Hermoine how the hell she got so smart.

- Hopefully a wolf

POA

- Draco Malfoy

- Everyone I love being alone, penny less and miserable and it is beyond my control.

- dragons

- Nope but hopefully I will for DH part 2

23. Favorite Dursley?
- Uncle Vernon and his anger mangement problems

- If Dumblore was teaching then him or Professor Lupin (before he resigned)

- Luna Lovegood

- Sometimes when it was one of my favourite scenes or if it was extremely important.

POA or GOF

I live in Australia but if I would have the chance then I would definately go.

- Skving Snackbox

30. 5 parts of the Deathly Hallows movies (2) that you’re looking forward to the most?
- Epic dual between Harry and Voldemort
- Prince's Tale
- King's Cross
- Epillogue
- Gringotts
@ malloy you probably should study just before. Never fails :)
yeah, I started on the bus this morning :D
With luck you can get a desent mark :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Gred_and_Forge said…
Hola Mishamigos.

I see a little survey up there ^^

*goes to take survey*

This might take awhile x]
yeah, I'll probably get around an 8, probs 8-
*Fred and George (they count as one)--why else would my screen name be Gred_and_Forge? They're amazing and just all around good guys who happen to get into mischief once in awhile.
*Oliver Wood--Even though he's tough with his team, he works hard and cares about them. And his smile is gorgeous x]
*Remus Lupin--If one Marauder lived, I wished it was him. He's a nice guy who has a lot of problems, but he has a good heart, even though he knows he's a monster inside. I feel bad that Teddy didn't have one parent growing up :[

I watched the movie first, before I heard it was a book series. I liked Sorcerer's Stone, but I didn't know I would become obsessed with the series down the line.

Barty Crouch Jr. Uh hello, David Tennant plays him! <3

POA, GOF, DH, SS, COS, HBP, OOTP

FRED! D;

The one on my page: "You haven't got a letter on yours. I suppose she thinks you don't forget your name. But we're not stupid--we know we're called Gred and Forge"

07. Favorite movie?
Prisoner of Azkaban

I wish they talked about Fred's death and how the Weasleys handled his loss. I also wish we read about George and Angelina and their family, and not hear about it from JK Rowling in a separate interview.

Defense Against the Dark Arts

Cloak

Snape. I didn't like him in the books too much especially after he killed Dumbledore. After I realized he really was a good guy, I loved him after that.

Dolores Umbridge or Percy Weasley (After he worked for the Ministry though. He was tolerable as a student)

London in Half Blood Prince

Honeyduke's

The Quidditch World Cup in GOF (just wished they showed the freaking match in the movie), the scene in DH when Ron destroys the horcrux, and any scene with Fred and George (honest, I love all their scenes)

I would ask George how it was like growing up with Fred and how he felt after his death :[

A puppy or something, I don't know.

Deathly Hallows

Fred Weasley <3

It's not meant to be funny, but a gasoline truck. I'm afraid of fire and explosions and stuff like that, and anytime one of those big gas trucks drive by, I close my eyes :|

Buckbeak

No :[ I want to go to the DH Part 2 one though.

23. Favorite Dursley?
Do I really have to pick? I don't like any of them. But if I had to pick one, then Dudley. At least he matured in the very last book.

Lupin

Alan Rickman as Snape or Helena Bonham Carter as Bellatrix

A little. I know they can't put every single scene in, but they cut out huge chunks of it. Or they change it around. Like that one scene in HBP when Luna finds Harry on the train, but in the book, it was Tonks who found Harry.

Prisoner of Azkaban

I wish. Some day when I save up money x]

So...many...choices....*dies*

Ron and Hermione's kiss (aww, I've been waiting how long for this), The Prince's Tale, the Gringotts scene, the Battle of Hogwarts (they better not cut out "Not my daughter you bitch!"), and the epilogue. I'm gonna cry throughout the whole movie though D;

last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
 01. سب, سب سے اوپر 3 پسندیدہ characters & why. *Fred and George (they count as one)--why else would my screen n
zzz
Adios Mishamigos. I'm going to crash soon :x

Night!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GemonkDruid said…
HIIIIIIIIIIII
hoyy :D
that bio test went either surprisingly well or really badly :D
Y U SAY HOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
BECAUSE ITS MY THIIIIIING
hoy.
Does Ben like it? ;)
yap ;)
Lol lol lol noyght
ATTENTION: Calling all Biggerstaffs!
So I figured we should have an article telling newbies and outsiders exactly who we are, since that question (along with the one answered by Gemmy's article) seems to get asked a lot. I can cover it, but I would really, really appreciate it if you could all do me a favour and send me a small bio thing on you, with the following info:

- first name (unless you really, really don't want us to know -- I'm not going to force you).
- what else you get called on the Biggerstaff spot/here (i.e. I'd put down Emmy and Malloy)
- age (unless, again, you really don't want to say it)
- your house (and Gemmy, you can say your PJO cabin if you really want :D all other fictional allegiances are also accepted)
- where you live (country is specific enough, but you can say more if you want)
- your hobbies, interests etc
- anything else you really, really wanna say

so I think that's it. so if everyone could just answer these questions and either PM me or stick it on my wall... it'd be much appreciated. thankies.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ThePotatoQueen said…
Hello Guys :)
I'll message mine to you Malloy
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک walnis27 said…
harry potter is not that cool but twilight is

hey, potato, and thanks :)
walnis, shove off. if any of us truly cared about what you have to say, we'd be looking at your (meagre) reasons. however, as you can clearly see, we aren't, so good day and good riddance.
Stupid Twihards. Can't they see there's a why twilight is better than hp forum for them to whine on?

Hey Malloy. I lost the game :L
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Ms_Mea said…
XD Twihards are funny :P

Random funny songs! :D
^I haven't seen that episode yet :(
haha exactly :D thanks for your answers, by the way :) mea, can you answer them too? muchas gracias :)
Who else has sent you their answers Malloy?
um... me :D
big smile
@Malloy :)
1) Alice Lucy Nugent
2)Accio, and 'Cio more recently by Best (NEVER call me snakes, it drives me mental)
3)I live in St Thomas Drive, Rawnsley, Hednesford Staffordshire, United Kingdom (you can google map it if you like >.< x)
4) I'm into Photo editing and shizzle like that. I'm bad at it, but it's a laugh >.<
5)Gryffindor, Nerdfighter >.< x

Accio, why do we call you Accio? :L
thankies, accio :)
potato, it's cos her old username was accio_pandorica :D
accio you're 16, right?
Oh, that makes sense :L
So who's the youngest biggerstaff?
smile
My old username was accio_pandorica >.<
Well technically this is my old account, but I changed it, then I changed back to this one :) x
exactly :D
and I think it's CheekyCheese -- she only turned 13 a few weeks ago.
speaking of, where is she? we haven't seen her for a while.

accio, I'm just gonna put staffordshire, UK for your country, kay? it gets too complicated otherwise :D
Yeps :)
^Isn't Best 12, or is she 13? x
Have either of you guys read The Amanda Project?
nope :D what's it about?
accio, btw, want me to shove in your FF name?
It's about this girl called Amanda who goes missing, and her friends have to look for her and solve the clues she leaves them. its quite good actually :)