Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 54807 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 49901-49950 of 54807

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک CheekyCheese said…
smile
I've been to WWOHP!!!!!!

It was awesome!! Hogwarts looked so real and so did hogsmeade! I sent postcards by owl post and bought a tshirt with the hogwarts crest on.

I'm absolutely exhausted. Been to 2 Disney parks already - it's absolutely boiling hot, I'm so not used to the heat! Swimming with dolphins tomorrow :)
Night!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Gred_and_Forge said…
^ So lucky! Night CC
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک gaycheese said…
no i meena my brthur mayd my nam but he ddnt lyk it so all uv that wuz stll me hwo rote it
**If you want to debate or fight or whatever, go here

link

The 1000 reasons have already been done. No use going to the wrong forum.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SEEKER6 said…
Ohhhhh so you did call me an idiot. Ok your unforgiven. Now go away.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Belvedere said…
Is this person siriusly stupid or just being an idiot on purpose? (Sorry, I've not been keeping up with this forum so I don't know what they've done before I entered the picture.)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GemonkDruid said…
OH MY GOD PLEASE NO GLEE.

and Hi :)
Hola Mishamigo
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH­!
Why 'ahhhhhhhhhhh'?

So late. I have a bedtime now.
THEY SELL KILLJOY GUNS NOWWWWW
No violence! x]

Holy fudge, I'm exhausted and it's not even 10 D;
NO

NOT REAL GUNS SILLY

link
I know that :p

That's a cool gun though. Very futuristic looking.
Yeah, the album it's from is set in 2019. x]
But you said the world ends next year. Why does MCR get to see the future?? I wonder if it's because they travel with The Doctor x]

I want a TARDIS :[
Duh, MCR are gods xD
I'm married to Pastel, so that makes me a goddess x]

I'm extremely exhausted. Can't stay up any longer :|

Night GD! Don't forget to buy me that gun for Christmas ^_^
Okay then lol

Night auntie ^^
They made fun of twilight on glee. It was awesome :3 haha
Belvedere: we're hoping shes not serious.
WUT/?????I luv glee n i nevr saw taht!!!!!!!111 LIER!!!!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک StarKidWeasley said…
Oh, you love Glee. That just kinda downgraded my appreciation for it. But I will quote.
Will: " I hate to state the obvious, but you do know that vampires aren't real, right? They don't exist."
Tina:" Besides, my mom won't even let me watch Twilight. She thinks Kristen Stewart seems like a b*tch."
Will: *nods*
big smile
^win
big smile
TWO MORE PAGES! (>*.*)>
meh
I agree with the downgraded apperciation. And if you watched it last night, you would've seen them laughing at twilight. It was funny. Expessically the rabid fan girl part.
This is totally gonna get Robert Pattinson's attention. *hissssssss* OH DEAR GOD!
big smile
^ THAT was the best part. Glee wins at life
mabbe they wree jst kdding.i thnk vmpyrs exist n so do bella n edwrd. my frend say i shud join cullenism.she duz her prayrz evry nite they go lyk ths i jst copy n past
Our Edward, who art in Forks, hallowed be thy sparkles.Thy Volvo comes, thy will be fast, on Earth as it is in the meadow. Give you this day, our daily blood; Forgive us our heartbeats, as we worship Carlisle for giving you life. Lead us into temptation, deliver us to you. For thine is the vampire, the music and the hotness, for ever and ever, A-Edward.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک xDark_Angelx said…
@StarKidWeasley-What episode of Glee was that? :D I don't hate Glee, but I haven't watched it in forever. I'll be honest, I'd see that episode just because of it. (oh, I'm just horrible, aren't I? XD)

Gosh, it's really raining and thundering out side. I'm praying my internet will stay for a while. I just got on. >.<
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
The Lady Gaga episode Theatricality. And @ gaycheese.... Oh. My. God. You... actually say that? That is scary.
blush
gaycheese: HOLY CRAP. they weren't kidding X>. Cullenism is just weird. Vampires do NOT exist. If they did they would not sparkle. Just saying. And, another thing, why would you pray to a fictional character? That's almost as weird as someone praying to Alex Gaskarth or Voldemort. (I have seen it before...) and can that actually be considered a religion? I highly doubt it...

But if it's your "religion" I respect that. *shivers*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک puppylove27911 said…
smile
harry potter is much better
how meny tymes do i hav 2 say it twil1te iz bettr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! aghss u guyz r makng me mad!!!!! do u now how annying it iz 2 xplain thngs 2 stupid ppl???????///
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک xDark_Angelx said…
^^
 ^^
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک traceyhp said…
smile
Hai Guys!!

I've just logged on here to say that Glee has now reached BAMF level to me. (Seeker6 is epic win!!:))
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک CheekyCheese said…
smile
Who is this gaycheese and what have they been doing??
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pokerface22 said…
Hey, I'm back!!!
Gaycheese- I literally cried a couple tears because of that prayer. Why would anyone convert from Cristianity or any religion just to follow cullenism? I whimpered, "Staphanie Meyer, you monster!" because the twilight series have taken it too far!

StarkidWeasley- First of all, I love starkid, and you made my day with that name. :) Second, I am definately going to watch Glee, and I have netflix so I can start at any time. I've only watched the first episode, but I'll give it another try!
Gaycheese: yes i do understand your pain as i have been trying to explain stuff to you for the past two days.

Tracey: THANKS!!!! XD hahaha

Gaycheese: Oh my god. Go to a different forum. We are not on your side.
Just because you say Twilight is better doesn't mean we will switch sides.... expessically with that horrible spelling of yours...
pokerface22: Thank you! The Glee episode is called Theatricality if you just want to skip to that. And btw, Stewie is one of my favorite Family Guy characters. What the deuce! lol.
laugh
^lol ME TOO RIGHT!
^WHOO! I know, but I might as well get used to Glee and know the characters.
smirk
Now I can't stop saying what the duece. :P
tongue
Lol its contagious :P
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک FawkesTears said…
*The following has been translated by Hermione Granger*
mabbe they wree jst kdding.i thnk vmpyrs exist n so do bella n edwrd.
*Oculus reparo!* Maybe they were just kidding. I think vampires exist and so do Bella and Edward.
Of course they exist in books. They just DON'T exist in REALITY!

my frend say i shud join cullenism.she duz her prayrz evry nite they go lyk ths i jst copy n past
*Oculus reparo!* My friend says I should join Cullenism. She does her prayers every nite. They go like this, I just copy and paste.
If you're thinking of joining a cult, by all means go ahead.

Our Edward, who art in Forks, hallowed be thy sparkles.Thy Volvo comes, thy will be fast, on Earth as it is in the meadow. Give you this day, our daily blood; Forgive us our heartbeats, as we worship Carlisle for giving you life. Lead us into temptation, deliver us to you. For thine is the vampire, the music and the hotness, for ever and ever, A-Edward.
Screw that, I'm not even gonna translate that. That is an insult to my God and any other god others believe in.

how meny tymes do i hav 2 say it twil1te iz bettr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­­!!­!­!­!!­­!!!­­!!­!­!­!!­­!!!­­!!­!­!­!!­­!!!­­!!­!­!­!!­­!!!­­!!­!­!­!!­­!!!­­!!­!­!­!!­­!!!­­!!­!­!­!!­­!!!­­!!­!­!­!!­­!!!­­!!­!­!­!!­­!!!­­!!­!­!­!!­­!!!­­!!­!­!­!!­­!
*Oculus reparo!* How many times do I have to say Twilight is better?!
Saying it is one thing, proving it is another...

aghss u guyz r makng me mad!!!!! do u now how annying it iz 2 xplain thngs 2 stupid ppl???????///
*Oculus reparo!* Agh, you guys are making me mad! Do you know how annoying it is to explain things to stupid people?
Good to know we're on the same page.
smile
^lol, WHOO! (WHOO! is my catchphrase pretty much!)That's pretty awesome. I love the occulus reparo, but occulus reparo is for glasses. Just say "make this readable reparo!"
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک FawkesTears said…
^ IK, I'm saying like their glasses need to be fixed in order to check their work.
@gaycheese...... I just want to say, you will NEVER EVER EVER be a Ravenclaw. Ever.
AHHH! 1 more page!
laugh
^ she would be in hufflepuff. Ha one more page!!!!!!!!!! Lol pokerface I know right!