The crest of Gryffindor.
- Hogwarts, A History
was written سے طرف کی Bathilda Bagshot.
-Hogwarts' motto, Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus
, means "Never tickle a sleeping dragon" in Latin.
- Hogwarts used to accept children of magical abilities at age 12.
- It was established in the 9th یا 10th century, but founded around 990 A.D.
- The three highest towers at Hogwarts are Gryffindor Tower, Ravenclaw Tower, and the Astronomy Tower.
- There are exactly 142 staircases.
- As آپ may remember, آپ cannot use electronic devices at Hogwarts, due to the fact that the high level of magic makes them ''go haywire". Radios, however, make an exception. JKR explains this سے طرف کی saying that the radios are not powered سے طرف کی electricity, but سے طرف کی magic.
- The people who had the most points taken away from their house were Harry Potter, Sirius Black, and James Potter.
- Quidditch trials and flying lessons for the first years are ALWAYS held after two weeks of classes. آپ may be thinking "That's not true, Jack Sloper was asking Harry when trials were in Book 6." Yes, that's true, but J.K. Rowling only کہا this so that the readers were aware about how Harry didn't want Jack, یا any of the bad players from the last year's team, to be back on the team.
- The exact dates of the beginning of the Easter holidays vary every year.
- "We must unite inside her, یا we'll crumble from within."
This is what the Sorting Hat has کہا about Hogwarts.
The crest of Hufflepuff
The crest of Ravenclaw
The crest of Slytherin