Hetalia That awkward moment.....Hetalia Style

ChigokuAru posted on Aug 12, 2012 at 07:15AM
Hey, I'm bored, You're bored.
Let's use our delicate(and maybe corrupted mind) to come up with a "That awkward moment when.."
But with a hetalia twist.
Examples:
"That awkward moment when your younger sister wants to marry you."
"That awkward moment when you find fanart of you and yourself"
"That awkward moment when you call prussia un-awesome by accident"
--
See what i mean? Sorta...?
I dunno...
Fuck it.
I tried.

Hetalia 50 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک HeartfulStitch said…
That awkward moment when you accidentally forget Canada...

Not so bad is it? I just made that one up. Btw: Hola Chigo-kun~!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ChigokuAru said…
Hm not bad
and Hello *waves*
Tank chu~! I hope the thread works out :3 I'm sure people will come up with stuff too~!

:3 *waves back*
Yeah i guess so....
I was bored so i made this thread...
Ah I see. Well, I still hope it works out~! It seems like a fun thing~! :3
Ah Okay ^^;;
smile
Yerp~! :3 Well, I won' t spam the thread thingy anymore so, if you still want to talk I'll be on meebo~!
Okay ^w^
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Bleached-Whale said…
That awkward moment when America invites you to a big "party in Florida" O.o
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Tinekraut said…
Tine onee-chan here!

That awkward moment when your younger brother discovers that you're keeping FrUk + sexy Iggy + sexy America + sexy Spain fanarts on your file.
No I'm not pertaining to what actually happened to me. I swear I don't keep such pictures *sweat beads*

Well, isn't that spamming you're talking about familiar? Kesesese...
Of course it is~! xD

Since I'm here....

That awkward moment when your little sister walks in your room while your watching Hetalia only to hear Pierre's "CHIRPCHIRPCHIRPCHIRPCHIRP~!!!! "
Nah, she'll think that you're watching Animal Planet or some sort of educational TV program (wait, isn't Hetalia educational?).

A, awkward moment when your younger brother caught you watching torri *no forget that adjective* GerIta fanvid.
Haha, whoever that fujoshi is, what a shame (yeah, how embarrassing *shakes head*). *simper* A he he *sweat beads again*

Pffft probably xD~!! Although she did give me an odd look and said "That's so annoying. What are you watching?" and laughed.

Oh no, I agree Hetalia is very educational ;D (Sort of xD)

*pats* We all have our guilty pleasures my dear friend x3

That awkward moment when you accidentally say "Russia is so awesome~!" when you really mean "Prussia is so awesome~!!!" (Not that I've actually done that... *Sweat drop/looks the other way*)
muku! =.= Why are you patting me, sis? No need to console me. I am certainly not that fujoshi I'm talking about *yeah, not me*. Yeah, I swear. *Darn, it feels like I'm going to get PG-rated by the board. I'm just using my corrupted mind just as Chigo-kun said. I'm just following the instruction.*

That awkward moment when your onee-chan thinks that you're a fujoshi because of your posts at your younger brother's forum at Hetalia fanclub.

*I mentioned the word "Hetalia" so that's valid, right?*
We're not spamming this forum thread, right?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک izfan9500 said…
*ahem* ...May I join? o3o

That awkward moment when you laugh like France. (I have done this several times. ._.)
*Darn, I'm having problem with my internet signal again. Just when we finally have a newcomer.*

@:izfan9500: Hei! Sure. Since Chigo-kun is not around, in his place I'll be the one to welcome you here. *A that kid. Leaving his responsibilities to his older sister again. Good thing I'm too kind. ( :P )*
(How dare me take over this place while the owner is away. Don't worry Chigo-kun, I'm not going to invade your thread even though it seems like we're monopolizing this one again. Just posting here over and over to serve its purpose. Hope you don't mind.)

Go ahead, feel free to post (saying as if this is my forum thread hehe). Actually, we want others to join us too so it'll be more fun here. (And so it won't seem like we're spamming this thread.).

BTW:
That awkward moment when you try to laugh like France but can hardly imitate it. (Mind you, I can laugh like France. Ahonhonhonhon~)
Wooo, okay~ :3
Now for the awkward moment...
That awkward moment when you find out that the label on something says "Made in Korea" and everyone stares at you for laughing your ass off.
@Izfan: Welcome to you new comer~! *hugs newcomer*

@Tine: *hugs little sis* I love you little sister <3 x3

No of course we're not spamming~! ;3

Awkward moment time~!

Little sister reminded me of this one:

That awkward moment when you attempt Prussia's laugh but HORRIBLY fail... Not that I ever tried to. *looks in opposite direction*
*hugs back* x3

That awkward moment when you accidentally laugh like Prussia...and it turns out sounding pretty good.
@Iz: Awesome xD

That awkward moment when you accidentally mistake Spain for Italy.... *True story* *droop and gloom*

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Animelover1220 said…
Ok this looks like fun :3 ok here I go!

That awkward moment when your STEP mom catches you in the basement with your best friend (that you also have a crush on XD ) watching hetalia and drinking mountain dew.

What, that hasn't happened to u guys? XD
This just happened:

That awkward moment when you say "cold cold cold cold" over and over because your room is like freezing below zero and it almost sounds like you're chanting "Kolkolkolkol"
big smile
XD that is hilarious

That awkward moment when at Epcot in Disney world and you reach "germany" and you start singing the song Italy made up for Germany (germany Germany Germany is a really nice place) as loud as you can with your sister while everybody stares at u.

Yup Epcot was the best place ever ^_^
Awesome! But not as awesome as Pru--//shot

That awkward moment when you forget about someone and they're Canadian. xD
That awkward moment when your the only one in your grade that likes hetalia and when u joke about it you laugh so hard to where everybody thinks ur a maniac... Yeah sad stuff...
Don't worry...I feel your pain...nobody in my grade has watched Hetalia... ;-;

...That awkward moment when someone says maple, and you tell them that they cursed, and they look at you like you're crazy.
That awkward moment when you're sitting in church looking at the flags up on wall and before you know it you're laughing. *true story*
Tadaima!

Well well. Looks like you were having fun while I was not around. I wish I could join you earlier.

@Onee-chan: Same here. Your love is well received ^_^

(That awkward moment when you feel like telling your older sis that you love her too but having trouble saying "that sentence" 'cause you haven't said that to anybody before that it seems like odd for me to do so.)

@izfan and Animelover: Way to go!

Now, onee-chan just reminded me of this one...

That awkward moment when a stranger got annoyed of you 'cause he thought you were laughing at him when in fact it was his shirt with France's and Iggy's flag you're giggling about.

(Yeah, look at that. Just see how many times we got into trouble because of Hetalia.)
mischievous
@tinekraut Hi XD I get that u can't tell ur sis that cause I can't either XD

That awkward moment when ur in social studies and ur teacher tells u to turn to some page and start reading. When u do ur reading about when France and England were fighting over America while ur trying very hard not to crack up. XD ahh can't wait for world history :3
@Animelover: XDD History has never been this fun. I wish I already knew Hetalia when I was still taking up World History. Not that I dislike the subject. It's actually my favorite. But it could have been more enjoyable and the countries mentioned could have had faces in my imagination if I already knew Hetalia then. If you did crack up, you're teacher must be happy to see that you're enjoying her subject *yeah*... rather than think that there's something wrong with you XDD (It's just you had your dose of Hetalia.).

"That awkward moment when your neighbor thought you're a weirdo 'cause he caught you singing along Chibitalia's Marukaite Chikyuu" (BTW, I'm 19 y/o. XDD)
heart
That awkward moment when you play Romano's character song, "The Delicious Tomato Song" in the car and your mom goes "What the heck are you listening to?!" then you bust out laughing. *true story* XD
@tinekraut Nah I think it was just the people at my table were like O_o
@heartfulstitch OMG I love listening to hetalia music in the car XD my mom let's me hook my iPod up to the car so we can play it out loud O3O and most of the time I play pub and go by engwand ^.^

That awkward moment when u sing a hetalia song at school and ur friend (who has never heard of anime) asks u what ur singing and u have to explain everything XD
That awkward moment when you like, totally talk in a valley girl accent. *has done this several times by accident xD*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک BishonenYuukai said…
*mind if i cut in??~^^;;*
That awkward moment when your talking to someone with an accent and you accidently reply in that accent.
(This has happened....i went to this around town hetalia cosplay meet up and there was this male england cosplayer(he was british)and so i went to talk to him and the topic of doctor who came up....and he asked if i liked the show and i replied in a really thick british accent: "Why certainly,i just simply adore doctor who"
After that he just laughed and i was so embarrassed, i of course apologized because i didn't mean to come off as rude or offensive and he just said "It's alright, i don't mind at all"
Such a sweet man he was.)
Lol sorry....that was a bit off topic.
That awkward moment when you mistake Canada for America by accident... (Not that I've done that... *looks away*)

laugh
I'm running out of ideas XD

That awkward moment when u know about Prussia being a country but ur teacher doesn't XD

@bishonenyuukai Welcome new comer! XD u know to the page :3
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ivoryphills said…
crying
That awkward moment when you realize that downing milkshakes after eating burgers won't help you equalize the burgers' mass in your weight.
That awkward moment when you accidentally say "aru" at the end of a sentence.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mintybunny123 said…
uh... hi can i join

That akward moment when your the only one who likes british food....
(i'm bad at this.....o,o)
That awkward moment when your little sister calls for you and you say "What, ve~?"
Oh I have another one~!

That awkward moment when you laugh and sound kind of like America... (His english dub laugh)
@minty: Hello newcomer! ^^

That awkward moment when you say "Da" instead of "Yes."
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TropicalSesel said…
That awkward moment when you laughed like France and the room got suddenly quiet...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Malalani_Hawaii said…
mischievous
((That awkward moment when fan girls try to make you sex you ex-big brother.

Down with USUK >D))
^^; a hehe...

well.... I see Izzy and Emily did a good job in tending the house while the elders are away...

@Sesel and Malalani: Welcome here!

Now, for my awkward moment....
That awkward moment when your mom is wondering if there is a musical event going on at the open theater nearby when she heard France's Marukaite Chikyuu you're playing. *hehe, I was playing it too loud*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LilacRoses said…
*crashes in over a year later* OMG I FOUND AN ABANDONED, MOST LIKELY HAUNTED FORUM!

That awkward moment when you scream out 'PASTAAAAA!'
When you tell your mom you want to go to Italy, then ask what country she would most like to visit. Her Answer: France or Germany. Then that awkward moment when you start fangirl screaming! (That was the first time I truly fangirled.... Ahhh, memories.)
That awkward moment when someone asks you your favorite animal, and in a moment of China-ness, you reply 'Panda!' Then you have to heroically battle the urge to add 'aru!' (And you end up mumbling it when no one is listening)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Alfred_Jones said…
That awkward moment when you wheeze really loud in class and you try to explain but the only thing that comes out is,"shirtless Germany"...0-0