High School Musical World Premier of “I Kissed a Vampire” event with Lucas Grabeel and Drew Seeley!

catapop posted on Oct 08, 2009 at 07:58PM
Hey guys-

There’s going to be a live event with the stars of I Kissed a Vampire! You can join Lucas Grabeel and Drew Seeley , along with rising star Adrian Slade for the WORLD PREMIERE screening of I Kissed a Vampire! Tickets available on a first come, first serve basis... so NYC fans, get there early!

After the screening of all three episodes of I Kissed A Vampire, Lucas, Drew, and Adrian will be on hand for a Q&A with the audience. This is going to be an amazing event! Hope to see you there!

Cat :]
 ارے guys- There’s going to be a live event with the stars of I Kissed a Vampire! آپ can شامل میں Luca

High School Musical 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک catapop said…
Hello!

Hope you’ve enjoyed Acts 1 & 2 of “I Kissed A Vampire” so far. Find out what happens next in Act 3, debuting on iTunes, October 27th!

Make sure to keep checking out the official Facebook (link), Twitter (link), and website (link) for news on new episodes, IKAV merch, and more!

As always, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me!

BE THE BITE!

Cat ;]

Hello! Hope you’ve enjoyed Acts 1 & 2 of “I Kissed A Vampire” so far. Find out what happens ne