Homestuck Homestuck OC roleplay. :3

XxXLolaXxX posted on Jun 05, 2012 at 04:51AM
I have resieved quite a demand for this. XD

Rules, same as the other. I WILL STRESS THAT YOU ASK AND GIVE A VIVID DESCRIPTION OF YOUR CHARACTER. Kthnx.

I shall allow SOME sexual type acts on this. Such as: Make out(They occor often! D:), kissing, hugging, groping, and such. No buckets or human sex guys... just no...

(I feel that the first guy who sprung up this idea had one of the best OC sheets. Please take his/her guides lines. (I post it, allong with his name but, no copy and paste and memory is failling, sorry!) )
save

Homestuck 241 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 241

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Me_Iz_Here said…
Name: Jaci (Pronounced as letters JC) Marsen
Race: Human
Chumhandle: melodicKnives
Birthday: November 2
Significant color (Typing color): Dark bluish green (Like this: link)
Typing: Proper spelling, grammar, and capitalization. Occasional punctuation, often odd, sometimes keysmashes in all caps. Uses many lines.
Personality/Bio: Independent and not often seen with other people. She's willing to socialize but isn't very good at it (basically oblivious to her lack of skills, though.) In fact, she THINKS she's good at a lot of things, but really isn't. Among these include: Fighting, singing, social life, being better than everyone else, bravery, etc. However, once you get to know her, she can be friendly. As for not knowing her, she's a lot like Vriska in ways, manipulative and bitchy.
Lives: Portland, Oregon
Strife Specibus: Throwingknifekind, Batkind
Guardian: Older cousin, calls her "Sis" because she treats her like a sister and I needed omething short and I'm uncreative sometimes.
Title: Thief of Time
Moon: Derse (subject to change)
Appearance: Half Asian, so you can sort of tell in her facial features but it isn't very obvious. Light brown, messy hair, not straight but not curly either??? You know what I mean. Average height and build. Dark bluish green eyes (same as her typing color). Wears a tank top with the same greenish colored straps and trim at the top. Black skinny jeans and brown boots. Have a shitty picture I never finished. c:
As for the other stuff, I have yet to come up with it.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
 Name: Jaci (Pronounced as letters JC) Marsen Age: 15 Race: Human Chumhandle: melodicKnives Birthd
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tdafan121 said…
I'd love to apply with my first fully functional OC ^.^

Name: Hermia Mercur
Race: Troll
Blood color: Dark rust (maroon)
Trollian handle: caduceusTraveler
Symbol: Mercury
Quirk: Rep1aces her ls with 1s; uses 1s for 1 sounds when frustrated (ex: Oh, just 1DERFUL.). Perfect capita1ization and syntax, though sometimes she won't give two shits over grammar.
Personality: Can range from very hot-headed and competitive to cold and unresponsive. She isn't easily angered, but a good competition can get her very riled up. Very fast-paced and always moving or fidgeting.
Biography: As a lowblood, Hermia lived a rather secluded life, but has always strived to be her best. She has an obsession with video games and was a flarper for some time. She also was right on the idea of playing Sgrub with her friends and was among the first to agree. Her hunger for competition gets her into trouble a lot, especially with her low status. She also has a large collection of snake plushies she enjoys wrapping around objects in pairs. She has a tendency to be a bit of a pickpocket and a prankster. However, she always opens her home to weary traveling strangers. She also tends to be lucky and takes a lot of risks.
Ancestor: The Arkadian
Strife Specibus: Pipekind
Weapons include:
-Pipe
-Pipeblade
-Mercury's Caduceus
Fetch Modus: Helix (when an item is captchalouged it is twisted around a helix and put in a different place entirely, making items hard to retrieve)
Lusus: A two-headed snake, not too gargantuan to fit in her hive but rather large
Cruxite artifact: A Cruxite ram
Title: Rogue of Time
Land: Land of Beat and Limit
Consorts: Tortoises
Quest: To protect LOBAL from the impending threat of meteors
Browser: Hephaestus
Dreamself: Prospit Dreamer
Exile: N/A
Associated item: Sulfur
Appearance: Wears a typical black t-shirt with her symbol with an open maroon sweatshirt also bearing her symbol and matching sweatpants with black sneakers that have white wings on the sides. Has short, choppy hair (of course black) and her horns look like two double-helixes. Wears her blood color on her eyes, but not her lips. About 5'0" tall and 108 lbs.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک XxXLolaXxX said…
Okey-dokie! You both seem great!
@tda; What is her zodiac, dear? XD

----------------------------- ------------------------------
Will you guys judge mine?

Name: Eliphli Laxton
Gender: Well, trolls don't really have gender, but she is more on the female side. So, yeah. Female. :P
Race: troll.
Blood colour: Orange-ish honey yellow.
Zodiac: Gemini
Trolltag: charactisticalyMental
Biography: As a Gemini, she has a duet problem. She hs a personality disorder, making it hard to get allow with at times. One personality being perky, out-going, and flirty. The other being stuborn, shy, and awkward. Though she knows of her personality disorder, she gets confused and upset often. Sometimes, she uses this to an advantage, tricking people quite often on either persons. She tries to be friendly, though it mostly back fires, so people usually have to approtch her. She tries to even out everything, and has OCD over it, so she usually fixes and breaks things. She enjoys roleplaying, and flarping, though sceptical about things, she usually tries to get a really good description before playing and games. She loves games. A lot. But, she would be one of the last to join Sgrub. She gambles quite a lot, and loves putting lives on the line as long as it will not effect her in any ways.
Quirk: Having two personalities, she types two ways to desyfur between them:
(Happy personality:) t.yppes w.ith a. pp.eriod a.fter e.very f.irst l.etter s.o s.he d.oesnt u.se t.hat w.ell o.f g.rammar s.he a.lso t.yppes d.ouble pp.s w.ich e.ffects h.er s.ppeach
Smilies: c: C: :c :C >:c >:C :"c :'c :"C :'C c:< C:< c": c': C": C': c; C; c;< C;<
(Un-happy personality:) Uses fairly good grammar. Uses pperiods a lot. Extending her. Messages. Still uses duoble PPs.
Personality: ... See bio... SIGH OKAY. She has a split personality, one happy, perky, out-going, and flirty. The other quiet, grumpy, shy, and awkward. She is a trouble maker both ways, and always thinks of ways to trick people.
Strife Specibus:
Weapon(s): An ax and poison. The poison she has to activate by consuming herself, then spreading like a desiese. This spreads over a time period, depending on how much she consumes.
Feth Modus: Whisperer. (She speaks the item(s) she wishes by saying it softly. It glitches quite a bit.)
Lusus: A half bird half mother grub syrin type.
Title: Knight of Blaze
Land: Land of Sound and Speed
Dreamself: Prospit
Exile: none of wich.
Matespite: None
Morail: None. In need.
Kismesis: None.
Ashen(or whatever its called): None.
Appereance: Horns that turn outward slightly and are very pointy yet curve in a way. Her hair is blaack, as a troll's should be, that has wavy bangs that curl outward. Her hair is relitivaly short, but thick and not too short in a way. She wears the usual black T-shirt, with her Gemini sign. She also wears a orange jacket that has one side of the collar turned out, the other side folded down with a long pully string dngling from it. One of her hands has a gry striped glove on it. She wear gray skiny jeans with white converse. She has no make up, except on her top lip she wears yellow-orange lipstick that matches her blood colour. She is usually blushing slightly.
@Lola (Answering for tda because she's offline atm and I know the answer) Her troll doesn't represent a zodiac sign, she represents Mercury instead. I've seen plenty of fantrolls that represent things other than the zodiac.
And yours seems pretty good. c:
Oh okay thanks. XD I haven't heard of that until now. But it seems cool! :3
And, thank you. ;w;

We shall start this... tomorrow. Its 4:10 here. @_@'
(@Lola: Yeah, she's Mercury instead of a Zodiac. She's based on the planet and the god [her hot and cold personality is the planet's extreme day and night temperatures, her Trollian handle, caduceusTraveler, is based on the god Mercury who was the god of travelers with the caduceus as his symbol, his sacred animals are tortoises and rams, her lusus is also tied to the caduceus, etc...]. I have OCs for all 9 planets [Fudge you I count Pluto] and I'm working on a Chinese Zodiac set.)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک -Wednesday- said…
I had a hard time choosing which to use. C:

Name: Wedney Brezke
Race: Seadwelling Troll
Blood colour: Thistle C:
Zodiac: Libra (Well, technically she represents the day of the week Wednesday since all of my troll OCs represent days of the week.)
Trolltag: gregorianOblivion (she has serveral but this is her main tag)
Quirk: She uses perfect grammar and all that shit and is a grammar nazi thus meaning she corrects everyone's quirks and mistakes. She swears often. When she is frustrated or angry, she forgets commas. Doesn't use any emotes.
Personality: Her personality is very stuck up and rude. She is fowl mouthed. She is almost always very angry, similar to Karkat. She is very manipulative and flirty and plays very very stupid mind tricks with people that usually backfire on her. Has a twisted sense of humour. Is very cold, childish and naive and also innapropriate.
Bio: Even though she is a sort of a highblood, she ignores the blood scale completely, similar to her ancestor, The Oblivion. But was still treated as a highblood anyways, but she was oblivious to this anyways. She always seemed to be the last to get into the news and in games that her other friends played and was often confused by them. She seems to have a connection the the human girl, Madi Breeze and says that they are the same person, which Madi disagrees completely. Madi is the only human she ever trolled. she considers herself a terrible troll. Even though she was always last at everything, she was one of the first to enter her and her friend's session Sgurb. She loves video games but basically sucks at them, but her large ego begs to differ. She is lonely and secluded and is oblivious to basically everything going on. She is seen as a sexually bucket loving psycho since of her flirting with everyone and her sex jokes.
Strife specibus: Dual scythekind
Weapons:
-Double sided death
-Woden's wrath
-Hump day
Fetch modus: Backwords. (She says the name of the object backwords and therefore retrive. This amuses her. C:)
Lusus: A winged greyhound. C:
Title: Maid of Rage
Land: Land of Marshmallows and Shiney Objects
Dreamself: Derse
Exile: None at the moment, working on it.
Matesprit: Veneri Parask (unrequited; Abandoned; Desceased)
Morail: Veneri (Abandoned; Desceased)
Kismesis: Madi Breeze. (Potential)
Auspistice: Sneona Sabath (completely unrequited. C:)
Ancestor: The Oblivion (currect status unknown)
Appearence: Her horns are similar to Redglare's, just a bit thicker, they are like the outsides of the letter W, also they look like Terezi's and Redglare's since she is a Libra troll. Her hair is black and her hair seems very messy and unbrushed. Her shaggy bangs cover the left side of her face and on the right side it is pulled back by her uh gill-ish thing that seadwellers have. Her hair flips out at the end in the back. She has a curl in her part of her hair in the back. she hair is about halfway neck length so pretty short and very thick. She wears a jade green large sweatshirt with a thistle coloured "-W-" symbol on it instead of the Libra symbol. She wears black and white zebra skinny jeans and tan grey boot like converse like the tall kind. She has a small mole/birthmark under her right eye. She wears a lot of eyeliner and has noticable bags under her eyes. She has a redish maroon irises in her eyes instead of black. She wears black lipstick. She is blushing most of the time. Her skin of grey. (obiviously.) Her nails are painted a thistle colour related to her blood colour. She wears many rings that show her blood status, but not many since she gives not fuck towards it. She has sharp teeth and long nails. She is about 5"6 and weighs 96 lbs. She facal appearence is basically Madi's facal appearence flipped.

Judge mine if you will, since it is very suckish. C':
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک singularityL said…
Name: Atom, Vatherian
Chum/Trollhandle: singularityLegend
Zodiac: Scorpio
Blood Color: Blue
Typing Quirk: He starts each word with two caps EXP: HEy GUys. His Ns have : at the end of them. EXP: THen: WE GOt LOst.
Personality: He is never very happy (Unless given reason) or angry (Unless provoked). Also when he is doing puzzles he can be quick to do puzzles and do the correct thing ,yet if there is a dire situation such as someones life on the line he can be rash and reckless ,but most of the time he will still be able to finish the puzzle with no mistakes.
Bio: His history is more of a shadow than a back story due to a incident he had when he was about 6 solarsweeps, he can't remember the accident due to forgetting everything before that.(Ironnnny) Until a few sweeps ago he managed to remember that he was a expert at puzzle solving due to using a Rubik's Cube he found near his house.
Strife Specibus: STAVEKIND
Fetch Modi: LONG MODUS: Selects the longest item in the inventory.
Guardian: A LARGE ant-like lusus.
Cruxite Artifact: Rubik's Cube
Title: Seer of Mind
Planet: Land of Decisions and Diamonds
Web Browser: Cyphus
Moon: Derse
Consorts: Salamanders
Exile: Mysterious wanderer, from Derse: The exile is dawned i na grey cloth fabric that covers all of his body besides his white eyes.
Associated Item: Diamond (Unless that is to op , I can change it.)
Appearance: He wears a dark black hoodie, with a scorpio sign on the right shoulder. He has a dull grey wrinkly jeans with a rip on the side where his left pocket should be. His eyes are a mix of bright green, yellow, and a hint of teal in the center. His skin is somewhat the same dull gray as his pants though slightly brighter, his horns look like Karkats yet are slightly small with duller tips.

Seems you are taking in this form of joining eh? Did I have anything to do with it.....))
(@singularity: Yeah, it's a really good OC info sheet! It is quite thorough. I would've never though og some of those things!)
(In other news, I drew a picture of Hermia. I'll color it on the computer when I get home.)
 (@singularity: Yeah, it's a really good OC info sheet! It is quite thorough. I would've never though
Oh no the real person who thought of this is this dude link he runs a rp thing link ))
((Everyone. Join. You all are awesome. TT^TT
@Singularity; Yes. Yes you do. XD --EDIT-- Oh... Well its really good. C:
@tda; PRETTTY I LOVE YOUR ART STYLE!!! ;w; ))
(@Lola: Thank you ;u; But it's a little out of proportion... I'm a huge perfectionist like that XD)
(@singularity: Ah, I see. But still!)
((@tda: That picture is so cute!! :33

Uh yeah so uh tralalala~))
((@tda; I'm a perfectionist too when it comes to art, but yours is pretteh! I like how you drawed her head, horns, hair, and face. ;w; ))
(@Wednesday: Thank you ^u^)
( @Tdafan In their tongue she is perfecakiin, perfection born! O C D!
((@singularity; Yep, whatever that means, sir!! :D ))

((Do you guys wanna start? :3 ))
(I guess we can start 83
But...
We don't have a Space player 8( )
(( ... Fuck...

Any volintiers? (I'd do it, but not too sure what that means, dear. ^_^" ) ))
Oh remember that rp thing I talk about earlier? Well it has the classes and meanings ))
All classes manipulate their Aspects in different ways. Some classes are Active(-), while others are Passive(-). Active classes use their Aspect for their own benefit, while Passive classes use their Aspects to strengthen their team. There are also fe/male exclusive classes such as Maid and Prince. The Knight class has a special obligation to the Hero of Space in their session, having to help them in Frog Breeding. Each class description will end with a (-) or (+) to indicate whether they're Active or Passive. Again, this is based on speculation. If you want to talk about classes, you can do so in the OOC.

Heir: Someone who is protected by their Aspect (-)

Seer: Someone who has a full understanding of their Aspect (+)

Knight: Someone who uses their Aspect to protect his allies (+) Knights must help the Hero of Space in their session with Frog Breeding.

Witch: Someone who freely manipulates their Aspect for the benefit of others (+)

Page: Someone who is able to create their Aspect (-)

Maid: Someone who uses their Aspect as protection (+)

Sylph: Someone who uses their Aspect to heal (+)

Thief: Someone who steals their Aspect for themselves (-)

Rogue: Someone who steals their Aspect for their allies (+)

Bard: Someone who allows their Aspect to be destroyed, or invites destruction through their aspect (+)

Prince: Someone who destroys their Aspect, or brings destruction through their Aspect (-)

Mage: Someone who is protected from their Aspect (-)

Aspects

An Aspect is a primal force that binds together existence. All these forces are constantly around the players, but they are associated with only one, forming the second half of their title. Thanks to the way Classes work, certain Aspects may end up doing the opposite of their original power. For example, a Prince of Life would actually destroy life, whereas a Sylph of Doom would use darkness to heal her allies.

In order to have the most diversity, each aspect will only be open to one person at a time. If I get two profiles that picked the same aspect, the one that gets accepted first will keep it.

Breath: Has to do with wind in general, I.e. The Windy Thing.

Light: Light is actually Fortune, being based on luck along with knowledge.

Time: One of the basic fabrics of Paradox Space. As with Space, there can only be one Time Player per session. This is due to the fact that Heroes of Time have the Beat Mesa on their Planet. The Mesa changes according to the Land it is in.

Space: One of the basic fabrics of Paradox Space. Involves mass, speed, energy, and lots of other fancy physics stuff. There can only be one Hero of Space per session, as they seem to entail a great amount of characteristics. Heroes of Space always seem to have a premature awakening on their moon, being able to dream on Prospit/Derse a long time before they actually enter the game. Heroes of Space also have their planets First Guardian as their Guardian, along with their home being near the Forge and a Frog Temple.

Blood: Could possibly have to do with 'blood brothers', being able to befriend anyone despite the greatest of differences.

Mind: Seems to have to do with thoughts and decisions.

Rage: Associated with fury and anger, simple enough.

Heart: Actually means Soul, and seems to correlate to multiple instances of the self. Heroes of Heart usually have multiple consciousness acting at the same time and seem to have several different facets to their personality.

Life: Deals with the 'life force' inside each living thing.

Doom: Opposite to Life, deals with death instead of life. Might also deal with darkness.

Void: Opposite to Light. Void deals with the destruction or hiding of knowledge.

Hope: Most likely serves as the more traditional force of 'light', being holy themed.
To add to this these are the current classes that we know of and have atm))
(@Lola: The Space player is the one who creates the session's genesis frog (i.e. Jade, Kanaya...) and lights the forge. Their land always ends in "Frogs". They are easily the most important player in the game.)
(For reference, all canon classes are:
-Heir
-Seer
-Knight
-Witch
-Sylph
-Page
-Mage
-Rogue
-Thief
-Prince
-Bard
-Maid

And all the canon aspects are:
-Breath
-Light
-Time
-Space
-Blood
-Mind
-Hope
-Doom
-Rage
-Life
-Heart
-Void)
((If we really need it, I geuss I can be space.

If so, I'll change her's to the Sylph of Space... I geuss that would work... ??? I am in no way a good one for this though... x_x))
(@Lola: I dunno. It would in a sense, but Sylph of Space already exists as Kanaya's title.)
Mhm also mine is Terezi's, but who the fawk cares ,eh?))
((I am not cut out for this. >_<

GUYS! RECRUTE PEOPLES! :'D

... I guess if I really try... ;w;

@tda; Perhaps you could help me?
@singularity; xD I noticed that one! Idon'tobsessoverTereziwhatareyoiguystalkin­gab­out­.
(@singularity: I noticed that.

...Not to burst your bubble or anything, but the Seer class has been stated as being all-female ^_^")
(@Lola: link All the help you'll need. It takes a while, but it's how I made up all my characters. Just put in the information that corresponds to your character's personality and follow all the instructions and you'll be fine~)
(God I feel like one of those fans that people complain about on hs-pet-peeves, the ones who nitpick every minor detail... I just really can't stand mistakes and with Homestuck there's so much to mistake because there's so much to remember...)
Damzit))
(Yeah.. Witch, Seer, Maid, and Sylph are listed as all-female classes, Rogue and Thief as mostly-female, and Knight [and possibly Bard] as all-male. Otherwise gender specifics are irrelevant. Some non-canon opposite gender titles have been listed, such as Dame for a female Knight, Muse for a female Bard, Serf for a male Maid, Lord for a male Sylph, etc... God Tier outfits would need adaption accordigly.)
(Also one must be wary of that test I posted. There were 16 possible aspect results and only 12 canon aspects, so 4 non-canon aspects [Keys, Form, Zen, Blaze] were added.)
Fine I'm Rouge of Mind and I will not change it since it sounds awesome and it will fit in perfectly also updated my app. ))

Name: Atom, Vatherian
Chum/Trollhandle: singularityLegend
Zodiac: Scorpio
Blood Color: Blue
Typing Quirk: He starts each word with two caps EXP: HEy GUys. His Ns have : at the end of them. EXP: THen: WE GOt LOst.
Personality: He is never very happy (Unless given reason) or angry (Unless provoked) but is usually busy due to EXTREME puzzle solving. Also when he is doing puzzles he can be quick to finish them and do the correct thing ,yet if there is a dire situation such as someones life on the line he can be rash and reckless ,but most of the time he will still be able to finish the puzzle without wasting time.
Bio: His history is more of a shadow than a back story due to a incident he had when he was about 6 solarsweeps, he can't remember the accident due to forgetting everything before that.(Ironnnny) Until a few sweeps ago he managed to remember that he was a expert at puzzle solving due to using a Rubik's Cube he found near his hive, which is located near a small lake in the middle of nowhere.
Strife Specibus: PISTOLKIND
Fetch Modi: PUZZLE MODUS: Before accessing anything in his modus the items put in it are shuffled around into a Rubik's cube format he must solve it to access his items.
Guardian: A LARGE ant-like lusus called Ant-dad.
Cruxite Artifact: Rubik's Cube
Title: Rouge of Mind
Planet: Land of Decisions and Diamonds
Web Browser/Denizen: Cronus
Moon: Derse
Consorts: Salamanders
Exile: Mysterious wanderer, from Derse: This exile was once a normal commoner of Derse nothing really special. The exile is dawned in a grey cloth fabric that covers all of his body besides his white eyes.
Associated Item: Diamond (Unless that is to op , I can change it.)
Appearance: He wears a dark black hoodie, with a scorpio sign on the right shoulder. He has a dull grey wrinkly jeans with a rip on the side where his left pocket should be. His eyes are a mix of bright green, yellow, and a hint of teal in the center. His skin is somewhat the same dull gray as his pants though slightly brighter, his horns look similer to Karkat's yet are slightly smaller with duller tips.
(@singularity: Okay~ And you could've just edited the original post (I've been doing so coooooooonstantly.)
Guys. GUYS.
Tgis test might take awhile.
I just don't think my OC would be a good fit for Hero of Space. :P
(@Lola: No one ever said that you're OC had to be a Hero of Space.

However Patience is not an existent aspect.

And it does take a few minutes. But it's totally worth it. Sometimes you get something you wouldn't even expect.)
(So wait.....what are we talkin' 'bout???)
Titles and ect.
Only thing I learned was that she would be a knight...?
And, the rest confused me.
(The entire test is confusing, you just gotta reread the thingy a few times. And don't rush it, it takes a REALLY long time.)
(Oh okay now I get it. :3)
(This fandom is so confusing.)
(@Lola: Okay, so if you want her class to be Knight (female version being Dame) then keep that, otherwise look through the other results to see all possible answers. Then just follow all the directions.)
(To be honest, I could just provide a Space player if needed, I have two readily available.)
I read up on seers and it is a nuetral gender role so I'm back to being Seer of Mind))
((@tda; Could you? :'3 I'll add a OC too.
@singularity; seems correct.

And, she shall be the Knight of Blaze?
Tell me what you guys think. ;3; ))
(Knight of Blaze sounds pretty cool.)
((XD Thanks, but does it fit her?))
(Yep.)
(Uh yeah I has a question c:
Uh how many OCs can we have in this?

@LordBitchington: That sounds cool! And I does fit her.)
((Yay! :D

@Bitchslut; You can have up to four, I will say. And, thank you. *coughslucough* ))
(@LordBitchington: Bitchslut? That is a new nickname. You got bored of just plain slut and upgraded it a bit. C:
Four? Okeydokeypokey! *shall add more tomorrow* c:)
((@Bitchslut; I did think you deserved a new nickname. I have improved it, dear. ;w;

We need more dudes. XD ))
(I'm working on 2 male Space player OCs. Should I use the troll one or human one? [considering we need humans])