Horror فلمیں Most dissapointing Horror films

EllaBlack posted on Sep 07, 2009 at 04:52AM
Ok so what horror movies were you looking forward to or thought tht they would be awesome but you went and saw them and were like WTF?

Freaking Final Detination 4 man! I was so excited an dit was totally lame! :(

Horror فلمیں 37 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jlhfan624 said…
Oh I'm sure FD4 will suck. The trailer looked awful and I kept telling everybody that but nobody believed me!

I know I'll get a lot of crap for my picks but w/e!
Hostel - I mean really?
Cabin Fever - I was expecting something epic but I got nothing from it at all.
House of Wax - The only reason I like this movie is for Elisha Cuthbert. Other than that, it's pretty all-around disappointing.
The Exorcist - All I can say is OVERRATED!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک EllaBlack said…
ok Yes House of Wax sucked but I will defend it for two reasons...1.)Paris Hilton died...2.) JARED PADALECKI!!!

Hostel I agree, kinda agree on Cabin Fever...kinda...But you should bite your tongue for insulting my favorite scary movie. *shakes fist*

Another crappy movie, not gonna say dissapointment cause I knew it would suck but the Fog... that was the stupidest freaking movie EVER!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک brittlegirl94 said…
I went and saw FD4 and I didn't think it was that bad..:p.

Totally agree with Cabin Fever & the first Hostel. CF looked wicked and I was so disappointed. I was like "THATS IT?". I did get a kick out of the second Hostel though, It was alot more entertaning.

Let me think... You might kill me for this one Heather, but I though the One Missed Call remake was weak and boring. I was also very disapointed in the Prom Night remake.
laugh
Nooooo!!!!! *cries* NOT MY BELOVED!!

Actually, I see where you're coming from. I know why people think it's dull and awful, I understand it a bit but I can't help but love the hell out of this movie. I LIKE that it's dull and that the characters are so monotone. Shannyn Sossamon is a goddess of some sort!
 Nooooo!!!!! *cries* NOT MY BELOVED!! Actually, I see where you're coming from. I know why people thi
YES YOUR BELOVED!

At least you understand. I also thought A Tale Of Two Sisters was boring, which was very disappointing seeing as The Unvited *IE, the remake* is one of my favorites! :(
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Helen-Lover said…
smile
umm let me think..............
i think: I know who killed me was awful! it was just stupid! i thought it was going to be really good!
& one missed call too! sorry jlhfan624
Man! Does everyone hate my One Missed Call?! =(
Yup!!! :D

I thought Mirrors was stupid and I was excited with that one too. :( So I spent most of it making out with my BF...( I know I'm horrible p:)

And jlh I wanna know why you don't like The Exorcist...explain this to me. I'm confuzeled.
smirk
I think it's overrated. The entire movie was a joke, and everybody claims it's so scary when it was just not.
I totally disagree. It did start off kind of slow but I still think it was amazing. I don't think it was all that scary but I loved the creepiness factor and just the content and how they built it up. And Linda Blair did a great job. You can't deny that
lol Sure I can!
*gasps!* blasphemy!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک xHollisterGrlx said…
H2, The Unborn, Prom Night, Drag Me To Hell, Orphan, A Perfect Getaway, When A Stranger Calls, The Messengers, Turistas.....

yes to Unborn Prom Night Perfect Getaway When a Stranger Calls Messengers and Turistas...but the Orphan??? I loved that one.
heart
How can you not like Drag Me To Hell? It was one of the best ones all year! :o
the only reason why i put orphan was the ending it kind of ruined the whole film for me

and i was so excited to see drag me to hell but it was so disappointing. i guess i should have watched some of sam raimi's other films first and then i might have like it more....but i doubt it
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
I can see why you say that bout the orphan but I actually liked the ending.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Penguin11 said…
What was the ending? Anyway, it's impossible for me to dislike a horror movie unless it's all out disturbing.
you really want to know? It's a big twist
Just google it! Don't spoil us in here! Even though I already know, lol.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dianoga32 said…
All the crappy American remakes of really good foreign horrors apart from Dark water, kinda liked that one!The Exorcist RULES, when it first came out there was nothing like that out there, that's how it got its reputation.Haven't seen the Orphan yet so please don't ruin it!!
that's why I haven't said it jeez. :p If she said she wanted to know I was gonna note her. don't have a cardiac arrest.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Kelsje said…
Bug. That sucked for sure! Paranoia? Check. Lame? Check.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ilovetoread said…
tongue
i will have to say that cabin fever was not my favorite
final destination ws a let down
freddy vs jason is just been too much redone where its gotten boring
house of wax was ok but never turned out right i cant stand the scream movies . alot of people told me before i watched bloody valentine that it was stupid but i watched it it was really good cuz im a person who loves gory movies if anyone wants o add me please do i am new to all this ...lol
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Helen-Lover said…
smile
ok heres my list :)

1. I know who killed me: expecting something awsome but it was horrible sucked big time!!!

2. Mirrors: Thought it was gonna be really good but no it wasnt that good

3. Dark Water: It was just boring

4. The Grudge 3: Just plain stupid & very boring

5. The Fog: Loved it when i was a kid but know its really stupid!

6. A nightmare on elm street: I know imm gonna get a lot of crap for this & im sorry 4 offening u guys :( just i didnt like the storyline & thought it was boring

7. Friday the 13th: the old one! im sooo sorry again but it was horrible i nearly fell asleep in it!

8. One missed call: actually its ok but not one of the best :)

& u guys thought Cabin Fever was bad!!!! how could u! jk i can see bcuzz at parts of the film i agree it was just plain stupid like "pancakes!!!!!"
i like mirrors, dark water, anoes, & friday the 13th but i agree that the rest of those are terrible
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Snake-Eye said…
tongue
Friday The 13th (remake): Where is the GORE?!
My Bloody Valentine (remake): Kinda... "huh?"
H2: Where is the true Michael Myers??
Future Shock: It has absolutely no storyline!
...Legion of the Dead, The Brotherhood, Land Of The Dead, Saw, Ginger Snaps 2 & The Forsaken.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک axemnas said…
tongue
Friday the 13th remake
My bloody valentine remake
Halloween remake (i didn't expect alot from it because from the trailer i already knew they changed it a bit)(i rented the directors cut by accident *shake head* So much nudity ugh)
April fools remake(it was so slow and boring even the death scenes didn't excite me *Yawn* i almost fell asleep watching it)
Psycho remake (it would have been better with Janet lee and the original Norman Bates)(it also would have been better if it was in black and white i mean Alfred Hitchcock shot it in black and white on purpose)
Amusement(it board me a bit some of the death scenes were pretty good i just wish their was more too it)
Dracula vs Frankenstein(the make up job could have been better even for their time period and Lon Chaney jr. could have had a better part)
House on Haunted hill remake(haunted hospital scenario really I'd of preferred it if they'd of stuck to the original plot a bit better)
House of wax remake(it was okay in general but again they could have stuck to the original plot a bit better)
Evil dead(That one scene it was disturbing)
The Exorcist 2(i was expecting more)

those are just a few
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک befferz said…
when evil calls - so rubbish
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک xgirl101 said…
Grudge: Scariest movie of the year my ass.
The Eye: Previews were scarier
The Unborn: WTH!
Darkest hours: Most messed up ting I ever saw and made no sense
Lake Placid 2: Animated crocodiles.. NO!
Um this waqs one about Bloody Mary and it Sucked.
Most Zombie horror movies are just so horrible,,, But i don't like zombie movies
And Drag me to Hell was so overrated I wanted to cry that i wasted my life on it...
But i apricate all of the people who made them, its hard to make good horror

ORPHAN IS THE BEST HORROR MOVIE I WATCH IT AS MUCH AS I CAN...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک xgirl101 said…
And House on Haunted hill remark and 13 Ghosts and the haunting are so dam beaver cool!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک horrorfreak said…
meh
i was really let down by hostel cuz everyone kept telling me it was the goriest movie ever so i got all excited when i got it and then i asked myself where the gore was? it was the same thing when i got the movie IT! it was so boring!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lloonny said…
tongue
the unborn
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک wolfmaster3000 said…
not even the unborn the two most disappointing Horror movies of Life were Hatchet , and the Hosteil's why was hatchet bad it was to Priedictable , why was Hosteil bad 50 minutes of sex 10 minutes of tourture the second one just flat out sucked
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک axemnas said…
glen or glenda(it was a bit hard to follow)
paranormal activity(i got board)
an American haunting(it had cool effects but it didn't reach expectations)
Amityville horrors 3-D(the original was the best)
The ring (I've seen better)
hatchet(the only reason why i was watching it was diminished before the second reel)
fright night(it wasn't what i expected and it bored me a bit)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک HighwayCreature said…
Night of the Living Dead 3-D, The Omen (remake), and Prom Night (Remake) were all terrible.
F13 remake, NOES remake were bad too.
Survival of the Dead, I enjoyed it, but I still hoped it would be better. Still love Romero though.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jester616 said…
Rosemary's Baby. Yes it's over 40 years old, but I had been scared off from watching it by others who were "traumatized" by it. I finally watched it last year--what a let down. Two hours of nothing. The "devil" looked like a Muppet. The devil worshippers were campy beyond belief. W/a nod to Grandpa Simpson, I've coughed up scarier things.