House MD شائقین Most Moving/Memorable Scenes...

housefrk posted on Jun 29, 2009 at 04:26PM
This is a list of any scene not from House (because there's already a forum for that in the House spot) that really affected you or that you think you'll never forget. It can be from a book, movie, tv show, whatever, as long as it's not House.

My favorite, and also my most memorable non-House scene is from 24, Day 7, 7:00 AM-8:00 AM

Renee: I don’t know what to do.

Jack: I can’t tell you what to do. I’ve been wrestling with this one my whole life. I see fifteen people held hostage on a bus and everything else goes out the window. I will do whatever it takes to save them, and I mean whatever it takes. I guess maybe I thought if I save them I’d save myself.
Renee: Do you regret anything you did today?

Jack: No, then again, I don’t work for the FBI.

Renee: I don’t understand.

Jack: You took an oath. You made a promise to uphold the law. When you cross that line it always starts off with a small step. Before you know it you’re running as fast as you can in the wrong direction just to justify why you started in the first place. These laws were written by much smarter men than me, and in the end I know that these laws have to be more important than the fifteen people on the bus, I know that’s right. In my mind, I know that’s right. I just don’t think my heart could ever have lived with it. I guess the only advice I can give you is try to make choices that you can live with.

Renee: I don’t know what to say.

Jack: Don’t say anything at all.

I really like this one because it's basically Jack Bauer explaining why he is the way that he is, and it's also really touching because they both think he's about to die.
last edited on Jun 29, 2009 at 04:28PM

House MD شائقین No جوابات