House MD Ships Wameron (please be nice, Chameron fans)

midnyte007 posted on Dec 30, 2008 at 05:31AM
I love this ship. It's my second favorite ship behind Huddy. Unfortunately, I'm guessing I'm the only one here who does like this ship, but if on the off chance I'm not, please discuss Wameron here.

House MD Ships 20 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک XhuddyobsessedX said…
i can see them happening :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک midnyte007 said…
thanks, that made me smile :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک leverage1 said…
yeah same here....
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kellinator said…
I am a Chameronfan kind of, I only really support it because I don't want Cam with House. I actually like the Wameron interactions, like in Dying Changes Everything I really liked them.. it could happen
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Sweet_Pants said…
you should have added 'be nice Wilteen fans' but i guess it would serve no purpose than to annoy me.
jk,jk.
:P
ya house and cam....um im not gonna say anything...for the sake of hameron fans..
Yea, I will try to be civil here lol..but it will be hard
as will i...
that's like 9 seconds, right?
woohooo! at least i made it that long!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
ha lol sw....so i g2g!! thanks 4 all ur help you guys!! in 3 hours i got 13 fans!!! yay!!..♥ lol (lots of l♥ve) ill be on tomarrow bye!!...♥
goodnight!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Biathine said…
Oh, I like wameron too, but it most probably won't happen. :( ( maybe in alternate universe.) They have both great personalities thought XD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک fargo1 said…
Wameron is awesome! Cameron and Wilson are alot alike and I can really see them being together. Other then Chase, Wilson is the only guy I can picture Cameron with. But that's just my opinion.:) I wonder if the writers will ever give this a try? I doubt it :( Wameron for the win! :D
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Yeah, I wonder the same thing, fargo. The few scenes they did have together, there was definitely chemistry.
Yea, I just watched Dying Changes Everything anf I love their chemistry in that scene.
Yay, I'm glad people don't think I'm crazy for shipping this couple. xD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک fargo1 said…
Yeah, there was obvious chemisty in the few scenes the have had.:) Hopefully more in the future!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک livi_wells said…
Yes, I do see your point, as a wuddy shipper *dodges items thrown by huddy fans* I know what it feels like to have a ship most think will never ever happen - but I can totally see Cameron going for Wilson. I was actually pretty sure it was gonna happen after Amber, I mean Cameron does like broken lovers...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک amberRocks said…
I love that ship too!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک wazngirl said…
i just don't see it happening. but i'm not choosing sides. but i'ce never seen cameron and wilson get intimate with each other. and there's no seens that are intense between them : P
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک rainbowedlife said…
I like Wameron... as well as Chameron... I love both Chase & Wilson but I think Chase brings out a side of Cameron I like a bit more. :D And sister, I only clicked on this forum because of the 'Be nice, Chameron fans' in the title - LOL! Seriously, I thought some of them weren't being civil here so you had to add that. O_____________O

livi_wells, most Huddy shippers also kinda ship Wuddy too so no objects thrown your way. :D