House MD Ships SPOTS شبیہ ISSUE!

amberRocks posted on Jan 05, 2009 at 11:37AM
Why the spot icon features huddy?I think its unfair to other ships since it is "the house md ships" spot.
You should put something neutral that doesn't feature any ship.
last edited on Jan 05, 2009 at 11:55AM

House MD Ships 9 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک EnjoyHuddy said…
lol! I think this time aR is totally right! I mean, this is the "House MD SHIPS" spot, not the Huddy one, so I think we should put an icon that fits equally each ship :=)
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک EnjoyHuddy said…
what about this horror?? =D

link
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک midnyte007 said…
I agree with aR too. I'll put up a pick to see who else wants the spot icon changed. Also, if anyone else has any icons they want to submit as the spot icon please post on this thread.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک amberRocks said…
Finally someone agrees with me!(But I have all the right in the world on this one!)
Anyway,I stand by my opinion...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک babybell said…
i say change both the icon and the banner.
There should be as little discrimination as possible and most people should be happy. Everyone should be in the icon and the most popular ships in the banner, not in order. (i amended it was slightly unfair)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک amberRocks said…
Seriously whats wrong with the current banner?It feautures huddy,chameron,14,wilteen,hilson,wuddy!Tha­ts enough!
And not to mention that huddy is still being putted first but anyway!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک housecuddy4ever said…
I agree with aR.
The icon does need to change.An icon about Huddy should be used in the Huddy spot.
House MD Ships is about all the ships on the show.Whether you ship them or not!
The icon is a discriminating to people who don't ship Huddy.I know it's hard to put 5,000 ships onto a 100x100 icon.Put please,find something that fits into all of the wonderful ships.Like a small saying or a small poem.
Yes,the banner is fine.I don't care whether Huddy is first or not(as long as Huddy is up there (: )Just make,or find,an icon with a small saying or a small poem,or something.Just don't put 1 ship as the icon,because a lot of people either don't ship the ship,or just hate the ship.I don't know why people should hate the ship,just because it interferes with their ship.I love all ships,even though it interferes with my favorite ship.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک HuddyCrazy1331 said…
i agree with aR too. im going to see if i have any icons tht would be good, ik i hav some somewhere.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک XhuddyobsessedX said…
I am so sorry!!!!!! it was a mistake!!! I picked the wrong pic. went offline didn't come back on for a while then I come to this I'll change it as soon as I can!!!!!! sorry guys!!