Inkheart Series Cornelia Funke

poisonfang posted on Jun 04, 2008 at 11:21PM
Heya People,
I made a spot for the author! Please come check it out. Right now, I'm like the only one doing anything on it.. :( So it needs more visitors!!!!!! :D and what better place to find those visitors than on the Ink-Trilogy fan-spot! ;) Have a look. :) Please.
save

Inkheart Series 11 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Hermux-Tantamoq said…
I think I'm a member already XD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 123cosmo4 said…
I'm starting a riot. I looked it up and everyone in the upcoming Inkheart movie is so ugly or terrible. Dustfinger is a creep. A ugly creep with a weasel instead of Gwin and Farid looks absolutely uglified. Who here agrees with me! Riot! Riot!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 18wanda said…
Riot! Riot!
Yeah, Wanda! Let's riot! I want to jump off a bridge at the sight of Farid. Gosh! Besides that, Dustfinger is a blonde!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lori521 said…
what is with u guys??????dustfinger is NOT a creep and Dustfinger is NOT A BLONDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT LET THEM RIOT U POISONFANG!!!!!!
Riot! Riot!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک alvinseville said…
dustfinger is how i imagined him, same with Mo and Elinor. But Meggie and Farid. AND BASTA!!! In the book they say Basta had a THIN face not like the actor playing him...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک xGeorgie said…
OMG.... i haven't seen the film but the trailer itself put me off...

It looks completely wrong - i mean, why was there a car involved???
Meggie looks wrong
dustfinger looks wrong
Mo looks wrong

And 3 books in 1 film??? There must have been LOADS left out...

I'm sooo annoyed - I refused to go and seee it in the cinema but knowing me I'll probably end up downloading it or buying it or something

=P
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک daddiesgirl said…
angelic
GUYS!!!! Enough already! Must we fight? We all have a right to our own opinions. We are all fans here and we can all put our own thoughts to be viewed. And I think it is brilliant that a spot has been made for the author. It was very generous to think about Cornelia Funke.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Cola020 said…
tongue
Daddies Girl RIGHT ON
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 18wanda said…
Yeah. The peacemaker. We need one of those in a world of havoc.