Invader Zim Hey! Here's the ship! Ride in!

Zim_and_Gir posted on May 26, 2011 at 03:04AM
Zim: Hey, c'mon! Ride inside!!!! Here is where we plan!

Invader Zim 56 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 56

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک InvaderRaven said…
mischievous
C'mon ppl join in!!!!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Zim_and_Gir said…
Maybe it's the resisting that kidnapped the Tallest!!
Get inside the ship!!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Apricot0194 said…
I'm here! *Runs into ship*
Ok, we talk until the others came here.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Apricot0194 said…
Okay, so.......
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MephilesTheDark said…
I'll go in my Voot. Ride out in front and take fire, means you guys can be all sneaky-like. :D
Zim: Yeah! Where's the others? And do you know where the kidnapper is? Huh?
The kidnapper is the Tallest... Whatever you guys do, DON'T let them know it was you. Two Zim's would kinda freak them out...

Video feed showed Zim in one of the containment areas in the lower of the Massive. One group go there, and get Zim. Another group- That'll be you Zim, will take out the power and guards and such. Third group, Dib and me, will be the main distraction. Nothing can go wrong!

Zim: *salutes* I'll take Gir. Don't worry, I taped the micro chip in his head. Right, Gir?

Gir: *salutes**red mode*

Zim: Do you have proof that it is The Almighty Tallest?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PftFan99 said…
*runs in quickers*
OKAY WHAT THE HECK DO I DO?
@Zim: *eyeroll* Yeah. Not only was it them who sent the video and laughed in our faces, but it was also them who... Well... WHO ELSE WOULD KIDNAP HIM!?

@Pft: Run in circles! It always helps! Nah, I kid. I dunno. What DO you do?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SPKR689 said…
smile
hope the ship can fit a lot of ppl XD *hops in*
OK......ill sit here and try to look like im helping!! :)
..until we figure something out!
Zim: *goes to the front seat**wore seat belt* Ok people! Fasten your seat belts and we're lifting off!!! *press lifting countdown*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک shadowluvr said…
tongue
*rushes in* WAIT WAIT, IM HERE!!!! DUN CRY, I HAVE ARRIVED!!!! :D
Zim: *lifted off* Good thing Dib is not here. My Tallest is a trader!!!!
*waves bye-bye to Zim's ship* ^^ See ya there guys!
meh
*turns into irken form* Okay, so, what're we doing?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک InvaderEve said…
*flew with my own ship *stopped the front of Zim's ship* Stop! I'm coming with you! I am the 4th greatest invader in the Irken army. You can take me with you.
Zim: Looks like we got company. Ok, you'll come with! Are you good in attacks?! *opens ship window*
*Turned the video chat in the ship on* Absolutely. I'll be here in my ship. You go right, I'll go left. I'll set the traps and the attacks while you will get in and get the other Zim.
*Looked in the video chat in the side of the controls* Got it mam!! *flew to the right of the ship of the Tallest*
*Still using the video chat* You take care of the humans! *flew to left*sets traps in the outer layer of the ship of the Tallest* locked doors* Now, stay there while I didn't attack yet. Humans! You wear Irken clothes and paint your skin. Zim! Use a disguise of a random Irken.
Ok. *puts hologram disguise*
(Serious) *Wore a hologram human disguise* Hmph. Let's see. *flips long braided hair* attacks the ship of the Tallest* shooting them*
Alrighti-o. >:)

*flies out in front, taking fire and creating a diversion whilst Eve and Zim do their stuff*
(Pirate accent) *shooting*YAAAAAA!!!!! Suck this, weak ship of yours!!! *looks at Meph*used video chat*salute* Greetings Meph! *Ean peeked* Good thing you got a ship too.
WOOT!!! *puts space suit on and gets out of the voot cruiser holding a bazooka* TAKE THIS!!! *shoots bazooka and howls awesomely*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SPKR689 said…
*gets out of ship* oh we are shooting now? awesome! *takes out gun-shooty-thing* at least i have aim!
*video chat* Zim! You activate the invisibility in your ship so they wont see us coming and attacking. You take care of the humans! Make sure everybody there is secured and never damaged! Got it?!
Got it!! Hey, wear these! *gave the group invisibility coats and sets the ship invisible* Who wants to ride in Eve's ship and help her attack?! She will take care of you more! My ship is in over load!
RYAH!! *drived the ship to evade the lasers* Zim! Look out!! *a huge laser about to shoot your ship*
OW!! *ship hit* Sorry, everybody okay?!
*VC* Concentrate, Zim!! Everybody there that have weapons go here in my ship! Zim, use your teleporter to place them here! I'll take care of them! You take care of the others! *Ean looked out the window* Ean! Help me attack while the others are transferring! *Ean goes out and shoots the Irken ship*
*press the teleporter to open* Everybody with WEAPONS!! Go inside the teleporter.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک InvaderRaven said…
Okee dokee*grabs weapons*
*almost falls off the top of voot cruiser* whoops -_- *hops in voot cruiser, then into teleporter with bazooka in hand*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PftFan99 said…
IHAVENOIDEAWHATI'MSUPPOSEDTODO!!!
*VC* Zim! Does everybody there with weapons are transported here inside my ship?!
Troops!! Does all the guys with weapons got into Eve's ship?! *transports the members with weapons to Eve's ship*
Hold on people! This will be a bumpy ride!! *spins the ship* shoots the front mirror of their ship* Computer! Set ship to auto pilot!! *goes to the top of my ship* YAAAAA!!! *shooting the mirror* Surrender, Tallest!! *shoots sleeping darts to both of the Tallest* Tallest fell unconcious* HA!! *goes back in* VC* Zim! We hit it! All we need to do is attack the guards, look for the other Zim and escape! Also bring the Tallest to planet Earth, that would be fun! >:D
(VC) People! We're heading to victory! *raise hand* The people with weapons will go with us and sneak in so we can attack the guards! The others with no weapons will stay in Zim's ship and watch after the Tallest. Don't let them escape! *drives ship inside the bigger ship* gets the Tallest by a robot claw* drives closer to Zim's ship* Zim! Here, the people will be left there, watching these two! Zim! You're coming with us! *opens Zim's ship door* puts the Tallest in handcuffs and body tied* Here! Check every corner of them if there's any weapons or things to use in escaping! Put everything away from them!
Got it! Hey, people! When the Tallest was awake, hit their head with a crobar! *jumps out and gets inside Eve's ship*
Welcome to my ship Zim. Ok, here is the plan. You wear the invisibility coat while we attack so we can't be seen. We bring our own weapons. Rather big or small.*Drives my ship inside the Irken army ship*wore the invisibility coat* skip inside the ship* whisper: Let's shoot the guards* shoots them with lasers* kicked the others that are approaching* HIYA!! Guys! Attack!
*Starts attacking* shooting*
Random guard: Where is the attack came form?!
Another random guard: I don't know!
Nyah >:3 *shoots guards, while wearing invisibility coat, with lazor gun from star wars*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک IAmZim said…
*hears the sounds* IN HERE!! GUYS, GUYS IN HERE, IN HERE!!!!!! *slips out of handcuffs and runs to the door**starts banging on it* i cant believe im about to say this....HELP, HELP! I'M IN HERE HEEEEELLLP MEEEEE!
*antennas catch Zim's voice* you guys.... I hear Zim!!! It's coming from that direction! *points to direction of Zim's voice*
(Serious) *Whisper to call for Ean* Ean let's look for the other Zim. *sneaks to the nearest door*goes to the left* opens a door* saw the other Zim in a pertyfying container* Zim! Finally I found you. Let's go back. *removes Zim in the petrifying container* wipes Zim* clothed thim inside my invisibility cloak* ran back to the others*
*signals* Let's go back. *looks inside the coat* Zim.we're going. *hops to my ship with Zim2* All with weapons, hop to my ship. *hop inside my ship* Unwore the coat* (whoosh) puts Zim2 in the front seat at the side of the drivers seat* Ride in!!*looked at the other Zim* waits for the others* strokes antenas*