Itachi Uchiha What Big Of An Akatsuki Freak Are You?

akatsuki_otaku posted on May 15, 2009 at 05:55PM
Hey everybody!I'm Maida from Pakistan.

Itachi Uchiha 37 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Hidanfan said…
Pakistan huh?...Well,i learn something new everyday...*laughs* hmm, *checks watch* I should leave though...hmm...I might see ya lata! but.. i guess i could post an itachi piccie...lol
 Pakistan huh?...Well,i learn something new everyday...*laughs* hmm, *checks watch* I should leave tho
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک akatsuki_otaku said…
Well,you're full of surprises
*stares at itachi pic*
Thats a 1st
Wait,i thought u & i..ok,nvm i've-okay...i should stop babbling
Heh..Nah..Continue....*sighs* Sorry for snapping b4...I was just, really angry,and well,yah....And i know..I am full of surprises
You know,i expected you to say all this but i also expected you might not have noticed but then again.....everything i say or think might be nothing more than a fantasy or some kind of illusion but whatever,you wouldn't understand.....the depth maybe so whatever,i don't think-ok whatever
Great friend,you are
Ehh,i know alot of things...Ppl say i should shut my mouth b4 i get in deep..
No way,i love it when you talk,talk more,i enjoy your words,they're definitely relevant.This is a peaceful talk,im enjoying it :)
Lol...I know..usually we have the akatsuki breaking down doors and pulling out AK-47s.....lol XD
and you said you're humor was dry :)
I like you're icon
I found this pic,1 of my favs,thought you might like it cuz well u like 'creatures' with hoods & triple bladed scythes
Yea,i like hoodies to but whatever
I know you might be blushing over this or maybe-ok nvm..what do you think of the pic?!
 and آپ کہا you're humor was dry :) I like you're شبیہ I found this pic,1 of my favs,thought آپ mig
mischievous
*looks at picture and thinks* hehe...Reminds me of em.....*looks at hidan* just minus the hood and you got em...*hidan looked at me* me:... aww,comon..the resemblance is uncanny!*hidan looks at picture and jaw drops* Me:what?...Hidan: That looks nothing like me! me: sureee.......I like the picture though Pretty fly for a white guy..Hidan:Heh?...me: Jez,,,,......
And nice guess on the blushing thing *blushes so much her face turns red*
lol
It is hidan
Ha,i thought you didn't have a romantic bone in you're body but you are in love with Hidan..i think..maybe you don't :)
It's nice to see ya blush 4 once :))
& btw,where is he when i say all this stuff
laugh
Hmmm..i dunno..*Goes to find Hidan* *comes back* ....He's asleep... Jez.....
oh,okay
Does he like you?!
hmm...well i know the answer 4m-..okkayyy..i wouldn't wanna embarrass you & you get my point *turns into crows & disappears*
Huh?..Wtf!?Where she go!?*looks around frantically * Hmm...idea.. *runs out of room and comes back with itachi* Itachi: What do you want from my life!? me:....Just stand here....Itachi: Your paying me,right?..Me:yah sure what eva
*reappears*
O.O
OMFG?!ITACHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
*death-glomps itachi*
oh,srry a lil' 2 hard
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!ITACHIIIIIIII!!!!!!­!!!­!!
*SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
hmm?!getting paid?!hmmmm $/___\$
♥__♥
ummm..ok,here's the deal,sweetie
i'll pay you with every single penny i have if you agree to...uhhhh...*blushes*.....you get my point
but i don't see why i need to give you money so we can @#^%^**((%^&$%^#$(censored)#$^$%&^­&am­p;*­&am­p;(­&am­p;* but i'll give you anythingggggggggggggggggggg *drools*
Oh,man marianna,you're gooddd
Btw,sorry 4 logging off...now i-..ok,nvm..sheesh,i gotta stop saying that
??STOP CUTTIG OFF!!!I WANA KNOW TOO!T^T not fair....*whines to starrk bout it* Starrk:eck,what?...go away!!!Im trying to sleep!!! me: lazy baostard!*runs and complains bout it to hidan* hidan:.... me:Pwease help??? hidan:....me: plzzzzz?????hidan:....me: why is everyone so pissy and ingorative today??hidan:....me:........ ehck, why i bother is beyond me!
oh,ok my bad...it's just that,i'm just a lil-ok,nvm ..oo.my bad...*nervous laugh*
^____^;;
You sound so cute sometimes & no i'm not a fake,i just..ok,nvm
ooo...you know what,i think i'll just go..hehe ^_____^;;;;;;
but i'll be back
*runs to complain to Harribel* Starrk is being an ass,and hidan is to non-talkivite!!!Harribel:...Ever consider they are lazy asses who sit and watch football?..me: Yes,but starrk sleeps,he doesn't watch T.V....

Hidan がない自己との怠け者のやつ尊重... Harribel: Yepppers ・・・ 私: イェップ.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Mascarade said…
Hi my name is Katsumi my friends call me Kat :) How are you,cousin?
surprise
Awww jez!!!!Why me Jashin!!!???Why have you followed me??? Ugh... For the record,Kathy adopted you O_- ugh..But you are technically my cousin in retro spect....but back to my question before.... WHY THE F*** ARE YOU HERE~!!?WHY DOES EVERYONE I KNOW HAUNT ME!? You know.. i thiink i died a looooooooonnnggg time ago...You just haunt my ghost...
cousin?!
wow,really?!
& it's really surprising how you are so...frank!?
I'm staying out of this & eating cookies....that always helps when you're a lil' confused
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک HidanLuva said…
Ugh..she is....(and its me Hidanfan..my account got suspended for no damn reason!i hate fanpop sooo damn much right now.. anyway..) she's adopted,and won't except it... we are alikt though...,oh,and the F4 suspended my whole family,so i don't have to worry bout Katsuki for awhile..*sips iced tea*
 Ugh..she is....(and its me Hidanfan..my account got suspended for no damn reason!i hate fanpop sooo
whoa...reallly?!
weird....*smirk*..nice username
aren't you upset..ok,yea you are...but-ok,nvm
Why did they suspend your ENTIRE family....& you're icon...is it you..is it yiu?!huh?!hmm?1is it?!
cool
Me 7 yrs ago...
AND SHUT IT!!! I had a brain block so i couldn't think of a diffrent username >> Ok?! So it wasn't intentional i named it that!

an question!!!: why do you start your comments off with : ........... ?
 Me 7 yrs ago... AND SHUT IT!!! I had a brain block so i couldn't think of a diffre
Oh,and if it looks like im not smileing in the picture...It's cause i don't smile for shit!I could win the lottery and not even give a tiny grin of a smile...
the dots represent confusion...atleast thats what i do
>__<;
okay so you were 7....cute
did i forget to tell you something you wanted to know cuz well,im not sure i'm gonna read everything again
*reads previous comment*
nothing there,oh thats good...i guess,smile less & you won't get tired of smiling
I rarely smile,..and i don't smile for pictures...I don't have resent pictures of me..Is cause i don't like my picture being taken..I just don't i hate it,ever since-....ehh...best i not...
 I rarely smile,..and i don't smile for pictures...I don't have resent pictures of me..Is cause i don'
okay,well i don't smile either but i do when my father is taking the pic,he takes a lil' too long but...ok,nvm
hey,don't you think the manga becomes boring without Itachi?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Gins_Girl said…
*yawns* I'm bored >.> Waz new?
 *yawns* I'm bored >.> Waz new?
hmmm...u made another account,everytime i read some english novel,i sart thinking of akatsuki-ok nvm that....
more itachi,more more more itachi with Sasuke....lot of other stuff,i luv the Uchiha broz,thats bout it....*shrugs*
life's been so boring l8ely,wonder whats wrong?!
 hmmm...u made another account,everytime i read some english novel,i sart thinking of akatsuki-ok nvm
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Gins_Girl said…
Why so surprised at that fact?..You know i'm not a moron..But anyways.... I think school screwed up fanpop....But please resume what you were saying about the akatsuki,I'd like to hear.I've gotten very bored,and quiet frankly,so has school and life itself.I haven't been on alot cause i go to a speacial school.I'm learning bout tech and stuff,that's on the weekends,then i go to a public school during the week,so i'm very busy most of my time.But still a giant bore...

(an Itachi picture,i figured you might like it,i dunno.)
 Why so surprised at that fact?..You know i'm not a moron..But anyways.... I think school screwed up f
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SasoriLV said…
sad
What r u goons talking about?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک uzumakichan said…
meh
well...all of this seems pointless...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک itachi_kiss said…
tongue
Hi minna! The name's Bridget and I'm from philippines. I'm a HUGE fan of Itachi! ;P
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک suukifox said…
.......im not a big fan of madara or sasuke, but i loooooooooooove itachi uchiha!!!!
 .......im not a big پرستار of madara یا sasuke, but i loooooooooooove itachi uchiha!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک suukifox said…
hi my name is angel and im from minnesota from the usa. its nice 2 meet u all.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک itachiuchiha2u2 said…
WOW