Jared Padalecki I LOVE YOUR NOSE !!

ema_candy posted on Oct 30, 2009 at 08:27PM
i love his eyes...smile..hair(when is fluffy)...but his nose... is ADORABLE ! :D hehe

Jared Padalecki 19 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک katie_ketusia said…
It's too hard to talk about Jared's appearance. Words fail me to describe his beauty! Killing eyes, cute dimples, charming smile...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ema_candy said…
big smile
yeah... i dont know.. he is not usual like other actors(i mean on their perfect looking).. has a special,,everything on him is special and unusual. thats what i like the most..and DIMPLES too :D :D he is so sweet i love him. really when im waching him i gotta "supernatural" power :D hahaha
i know im crazy but it doesnt matter..
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک shomill said…
He is so so so so so SOOO cute! I like his eyes best, but he's also got nice lips, and dark hair, and a boyish face, and an adorable grin, and he's tall, and slender, with a fantastic physique, and his eyes are beautiful! Oh, I could just melt from those beautiful eyes.

And hey, how come I don't hear people talk about his voice? He's got a really sexy voice and speech patterns.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SamWlove said…
Yep it is a nice voice but my favourite feature so farr is his butt :)
lol Yeah, it's hard to pick out just one favorite part of him.
Yeh that's true I love it all :)
heart
cant wait!! tomorrow the new episode.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lovetolovejared said…
ugh ok nose i was thinking more cheak bones and butt
well any part of his face and body is sweet. i know that.. but nose is really the sweetest
Nearly a new episode!!! I've missed supernatural... Stupid cw -.-
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک xxWinchesterxx said…
Oh my god, that SMILE, it's like Jesus in a bottle it's so amazing.
Like i'm pretty sure the sun lives in his smile.
i mean really, he should go around to people that are thinking about suicide and just smile at them, cuz it really makes everything all better.
^I know, right? I was depressed earlier, but I got online, looked up a few pics of him, and all's right with the world again! How does he do it?

haha, "You know you're obsessed with Jared when... his sunny smile is all it takes to dry your tears."
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک wherearetheynoe said…
Muscles!
 Muscles!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Diane1 said…
Lets just face it he is the whole damn package
 Lets just face it he is the whole damn package
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sarahshiner said…
yup he is the cutest person. And he has that smile...like he is a walking sunshine. damn his voice is freakin sexy.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sarahshiner said…
ouh we were talking bout the nose...right. I just can't focus couse you know it's Jared.
Aaand the nose. Yupp he has lovely nose.
*smile*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sandcasl24 said…
nis nose is SO beautiful -- i think thats the best part of his face...and his body is SOOO hot!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Soussanah said…
kiss
There is a little cute nose:D
 There is a little cute nose:D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک samgirl07 said…
There if just so much about him that is lovable... and this is probably going to sound weird, but has anybody ever noticed his eyebrows?? They frame those beautiful eyes of his perfectly. I think I'm losing my mind.