Jasper Hale Jasper CULLEN

ihavOTD posted on May 30, 2009 at 08:43PM
His last name is NOT NOT NOT NOT HALE!!!! HE IS NOT ROSALIE'S BROTHER!! GET OVER IT!!! WHAT IS YOU PEOPLE'S PROBLEM? HIS LAST NAME WAS NEVER MENTIONED!!!!!!!!!!!!! Geeeeezzzz...!

Jasper Hale 7 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک alicecullen808 said…
Go on Stephenie Meyer's site and read... it tells you how he became known as Jasper Hale... and not Jasper Cullen. Anyone who's a fan of Twilight or Jasper should know!!!

He took Rosalie's last name when he joined the Cullen clan. Jasper uses Rosalie's surname of 'Hale', and poses as her twin due to the similarities in their physical appearance of blonde hair, which they use as their cover story while attending High School with humans.

check out the site, it tells you all you need to know !!!!
link
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ashesandwine said…
angry
His last name is Whitlock!

He only takes Hale for a last name because(and this is mentioned in the book's) he can pass by Rosalie's twin!

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک alicecullen808 said…
And whoever posted this topic in the first place, if you read the book "Eclipse" then you would know what his surname is... it was mentioned in it. When he tells Bella his history on how he became a vampire. and i do believe in one of the books it explains how he is a hale.

last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک iheartjasper96 said…
tongue
really you guys. you need to read eclipse. HIS LAST NAME IS HALE!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jasper_my_love said…
omg some ppl think they are so smart when they are really not. his name before he becomes a vamp is jasper whitlock (ashesandwine has it exactly right!)then he takes rosalie's name, hale, to pass as her twin for their cover story. read the books and get it right or shut up

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک zanesaaomgfan said…
angry
I agree with iheartjasper96. I read Eclipse. It helped me understand. Either hurry up with New Moon or go Back to Eclipse.

He can pass being Rosalie's brother exactly right ashesandwine. So, its not Cullen. The people call him a Cullen due to BEING with the Cullens.

ihaveOTD, have you even finished Twilight? Or did you skip to hear about Bella becoming immrortal?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Jasper_LUVER said…
Human name: (Major) Jasper Whitlock
Vampire name: Jasper Hale

Hale because of rose.... if he joined the cullens first it would probably be whitlock and rose would be a whitlock too...

since we are talking about names and stuff think about this.

In the book edward says emmett and rose are married.. then way is her last name still hale and not cullen........ then same with jazz and alice....