Jemi "Jomilla" is over!

Mickeystar89 posted on Jul 27, 2009 at 07:20PM
Hmm... looks like all I'm doing is announcing breakups.

Anyway, who else is as happy as I am? I think Joe and Demi are soooo much closer to being together now!

Jemi 36 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک toshiba19 said…
smile
how did you figure this out? who broke up with who
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Mickeystar89 said…
I'm not completely sure who broke up with who, but I'm pretty sure Camilla broke up with Joe. And I found this out through E! News.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jbluva4eva13 said…
*le gasp* No way! This is the greatest news ever!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sarabeara said…
Hmmm. Does anyone find it...convenient that both Jomilla and Trace/Demi broke up right before they start filming CR2? I swear it's fate!!! lol.

YAY!!!
^^ yes, very convenient...
I was totally thinking the same thing when i heard the news, lol. perfect that they're filming camp rock 2 soon
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jnk814 said…
big smile
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!! it is fate
heart
Jomilla is Gone, Jemi will soon be on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
heart
Yes, because they'll both be sad (Demi will miss Trace, Joe will miss Camilla), they'll comfort each other and hold each other tight, then they'll kiss, and then they'll fall in love...
smile
idk if being each other's rebounders will be the best way to fall in love but as long as they really do fall in love i'm good
cool
^^That's probably true, but that's exactly how I wrote it in one of my many Jemi stories...
@mickeystar89, idk if you've ever posted a link to your Jemi stories or anything, but I'd love to read them :] (Since on fanfic all I can find is Shane/Mitchie), so it would be awesome to read a Jemi story.
hmmm
I haven't posted anything on the internet yet, but I'm wondering if I should put some of my stories in the article section on here... they're still Jemi related. What do you think about that?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک gozalover said…
Joe and Demi will NEVER date so get OVER IT !!!!
^^If you don't like them together, you don't have to be on here, and I don't think a single person on here will ever 'get over it'.
hmmm
I agree gozalover why are you on a "Jemi" spot if you hate them together????????????????
^^Because she's bored with nothing else to do...
I hate when people go onto spots when they're not fans of something. It's such a waste of time.

And mickeystar89, you should post some!!! :]
big smile
Totally, on Fanfiction, i'm XSmitchieNaitlynroxyoursoxX. you should check out my two Smitchie stories, Should've said forever and Always Together and The second summer.
Okay, I'll post one of my stories(sometime very soon) and I'll be mean and won't add another chapter until someone rates or comments on it...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Cullen-fan said…
big smile
YAYYYYYYYY!!!!I HATE CAMILLA!!!!IM EXTATIC!!!
I posted the first chapter of my story this morning...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jemilover19511 said…
I am glad they have finally broken up, But did anyone hear Joe Jonas' rebound girl is brenda song why????
I saw that, I don't really believe it though...
cloudy
HUh? That sucks. Maybe CR2 will change his mind. How do you think they wrote in the kiss in CR2 if it's all about Nate and Dana?????????????????????????????????????
What?! Joe is with Brenda? That's crazy! and i heard there is a story involving shane and mitchie and tess is using her cousin to break them up but i'm not sure this is true
To the Brenda thing:

link

Nuff said.
smile
Yeah, I have no idea how they put a kiss in the script. They might not have. But we all know that they'll kiss anyway...

By the way, has anyone else seen Demi and Joe's 'tweets' to each other? They're so cute. And yes, I know it's Joe, who else would tell her "Fine, take your banana"?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jemilover19511 said…
Yeah i hope they put a kiss in the script as well i mean come on who has seen the chemistry between those 2, maybe when they read the script if it has lots of smitchieness in it, Then maybe it will hit Joe and Demi that they are made for each other.

Yea and the tweets come on there is so much chemistry there as well its so cute though reading them and they are alot more than being friends and think if thats what they are putting on twitter for the whole world to see imagine what they are texting each other
and Joe and brenda arent together thank god now Joe and Demi just have to realise am i right???
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pupball567 said…
I was so happy when I found out! I practically did the moonwalk (or atleast tried to) when I heard about it. But you know what made me feel guilty? It was Joe when I saw him "almost" cry during that one concert...I was happy about them breaking up but I didn't enjoy watching Joe feeling sad.
I've heard rumors that he's been calling her like crazy (even getting his brother to call her) trying to get her back, but it's not working because she's already moved on... I find that kinda sad too.
Which bro? Poor Joe. raise your hand if you feel for him! -raises hand- all da way!
*raises hand* Oh, and he was asking Kevin to call her.
wink
Ha! kevin's such a sweetheart. of course he would do that for his little bro. i wonder how they helped Nick with Miley drama.....
Haha, I have no idea how they helped Nick, but I hope Nick's learned that dating Miley is extremely dramatic and hard...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک marrymejoseph said…
kiss
YAY me but joe realy did love her he was being played who cant resist him though?