Kingdom Hearts MoonLight Magic

LillySnuggles posted on Sep 28, 2011 at 08:11AM
alright well =w= lately thing's in real have been hard for me :/ so that is why i dont come on here everyday and me being busy with school and all =w= anyway iv been working on a story i really am happy with the way it turned out C: its my longest story ever and i think the most epic owo anyway if u read it plz LEAVE A REPLY! <3 anyway enjoy.

MoonLight Magic: every 200 year's on the night of the full moon the Kitsune moon appears and on this every special date three foxes with extraordinary power's are sent from the moon to earth but when three girl's who witness this event while camping meet the young foxes and find out what they can do but a scientist who has been studying this event for many year's know's when they will be sent to earth and know's but they can do so after finding out there power's he think's that they are monster's and want's to destroy them but when the three girl's realize the foxe's arent dangerous despite the fact that they do have power's the girl's are determined to protect the foxe's but when things start getting difficult will they be able to keep the foxes safe? genre of story:drama/Sci-Fi/friendship/hurt/comfort­/Ad­ven­tur­e.

it was a beautiful night in Minnesota three friend's where out camping in itasca state park the first state park miniesota ever had. so out in the park the three friends where in there tent playing around. kairi sighed as she fliped thre the page's of her book while namine and rinoa where talking rinoa looked over at kairi and smiled hey kairi why are you reading? oh kairi said as she put down her book oh nothing im just bored yea well if your going to read something read this rinoa said as she took out a new's paper from her bag cheak this out kairi as rinoa pointed to an article in the news paper kairi read it then looked at rinoa ok for one this would never happen >> yes it will and it happen tonight at midnight! oh plz kairi said like foxe's are really going to fall from the moon? > > then namine spoke well they said it happen's every 200 year's so maybe it will happen? kairi looked at rinoa and namine and sighed yea well if it does happen it's not like it will change our lives kairi said rinoa sighed yea your right i mean this world is so big it could happen anywhere rinoa said as she took out a radio from her bag well even if the moon event wont happen we can still listen to music namine rolled her eye's what song's are on there? namine said oh oh im going to put on one about the moon! oh dear god kairi said as she sighed oh come on kairi namine said its just a song yea but all this stuff rinoa is telling me about the moon is driveing me insane... well too bad rinoa said smileing as she put on the song.

Magic moon
Clair de Lune
Magic moon
Clair de Lune

Magic moon (magic moon)
Clair de Lune (Clair de Lune)
Shine on the lover
Of my dreams
Light up a pathway
Leading her straight to my arms
Send down your lovelight
Magical queen of the night

Magic moon (magic moon)
Sprinkle your moonbeams
In her hair
She'll be an angel
Twinkling like stardust
Oh answer me answer me
If you hear my prayer
Oh where is the loving for me to share

There in the depth of night (?)
When she'll come my way
But until that night
I'll forever pray
Magic moon above
Won't you send me someone
To love

Magic moon
Clair de Lune
Magic moon
Clair de Lune
Magic moon.

kairi sighed when the song ended and opened up the tent and went outside and rinoa and namine followed her kairi sighed as she looked at the moon. you know rinoa kairi said it will midnight in a half an hour and right before midnight lets watch the moon and see if this event is real kairi said uh ok.. rinoa said so kairi namine and rinoa waited untill it was just about midnight they all looked up at the moon then a shine of light came down from the moon and kairi,namine and rinoa froze when they saw three foxe's being sent down once they hit the ground the light went away and the three foxes started sniffing around kairi looked at rinoa and said ok first of all you where right and now what do we do?... kairi said lets go say hi namine said i bet there so fluffy and cuddly kairi sighed fine fine kairi said as the girls went over to the foxes who where laying in the grass and once the girls got over to the foxe's the got up and the nine tailed one started to growl then rinoa steped closer and the nine tailed fox jumped into rinoa and yelled cazzo cazzo! rinoa eyes got big im sorry ! she yelled as the nine tailed got off her thank you the nine tailed fox said kairi looked at namine and rinoa and looked back at the foxes ok... so you three can talk?... yes we can said the nine tailed im rexie and this is wind rexie said pointing to the white fox with purple eye's hi wind said and this is snow said rexie as she pointed to the blue fox with dark blue eye's so uh kairi said what did you um say to rinoa? when you jumped into her?... oh that was
Italian its a bad word so if you really want to know what it mean's look it up... uh ok said kairi so anyway how did you three get from the moon down to earth? oh its just all part of the moonlight magic rexie said you see wind,snow and i all have power's that the moon had givein us and one of those power's are us being able to talk we all share that power but we all have our own power's aswell. and those are? kairi asked ok well lets start with wind. wind went up to kairi,namine and rinoa and said ok for one i can make a wind storm happen wind said as she started to howl the wind started picking up and the ground shoke OK OK! STOP! namine said wind sighed as she stoped so my other power is this wind said as her claw's touched the ground the sky got dark and a tornado formed oh my god... namine said MAKE IT STOp! wind rolled her eyes and took her left paw off the ground that she had her claws come out on and the tornado stoped and the sky cleared. ok.... rinoa said moveing on... ok so you rinoa said pointing at snow what can you do? i can make a snow storm happen snow said as she rose her head up to howl snow started to fall whoa rinoa said then snow stoped ok and now my last power... she said as her claw's came out they touched the ground and ice started to form everywhere whoa rinoa said as snow stoped. ok so now what about you? kairi said looking at rexie well for one i can breath fire rexie said as she rose her head up to howl and fire came up and the ground started on fire AH kairi yelled wind sighed as she used her wind storm power to blow out the fire thank you wind kairi said no problem wind said we also use our power's for good ya know kairi sighed ok whats your last power? rexie's claw's came up and touched the ground and then a huge spark of lighting came up whoa kairi said then rexie's claws went away ok so yea thats our power's rexie said but dont worry we dont want to use them wait you dont? kairi said well the talking we do want yes but we dont want the other's we arent bad as wind said if we do use our power's it would be if we had to but we dont so yea... rexie said then snow looked at rinoa who had sat down snow went over to her and nuzzled her rinoa started to pet snow and snow jumped into her lap and layed down. aww rinoa said you see guys these foxes are fluffy and cuddly! rinoa said namine looked down at wind and smiled she picked her up and huged her wind nuzzled namine and smiled rinoa your right they are fluffy namine said then kairi looked at rexie who was sitting in the grass kairi came over to her and sat down come here kairi said as she pated her lap. rexie got up and jumped into kairi's lap and layed down and nuzzled kairi. kairi smiled and huged the fox hmm kairi smiled hey wanna go for a walk? uh sure rexie said hey guys! kairi said looking at her freinds and the two other foxe's. we are going for a walk ok said namine but i dont think rinoa heared you she said pointing to rinoa and snow who where so busy playing kairi rolled her eye's and rexie and her walked off onto the path kairi looked at rexie walking she seemed a little sad whats wrong rexie? oh its just me haveing these pwoers well wind and snow and i have always felt that because we have these power's we will never find anyone who will care about us... rexie said i care kairi said as she picked up the little fox and kept walking and i know rinoa care's about snow and namine care's about wind rexie looked into kairi's eye's no one's ever said that to me before.. well your not a monster kairi said your cute and as namine said fluffy and cuddly witch is also true kairi said as she smiled rexie smiled and started to cling to kairi hey may i ask what your name is? rexie said oh yea im kairi rexie looked up at the red head and said wow thats a nice name thank you kairi said as she felt rexie cling harder onto her kairi stoped walking and looked at the little fox in her arm's oh sorryi feel safer clinging to you... kairi smiled but you have all those pwoer's and you get scared? yea i do wind does and so does snow. and i dont know why but you make me feel really safe rexie said as she nuzzled kairi. kairi smiled hey rexie want to be my pet? kairi asked YES! rexie said. kairi smiled at rexie your so cute.. i cant take it kairi said as she turned around heading back to where the tent was i know said rexie its my job. so when kairi and rexie got back to camp kairi put rexie down as wind and snow ran up to her hey hey guess what! snow and wind yelled what? rexie said ok ok so namine asked me to be her pet wind said and rinoa asked me to her pet! snow said rexie smiled thats great also kairi asked me the same thing and i said yes YAY! wind said. rexie smiled thinking everything would be fine... but little did any of them know danger was comeing...

later that night everyone was in the tent laying down and talking when rinoa pulled out her laptop from her bag she went on google and typed in cazzo the word rexie had said then rinoa clicked a link that lead her to the meaning of the word she looked at it and then looked at rexie and closed the laptop so does it mean? namine asked rinoa looked at namine and said you dont want to know as she put the laptop away. rexie smiled knowing rinoa knew what it meant soon everyone started getting sleepy and went to bed. meanwhile many miles away in the sate of new york lived a scientist he was walking threw the airport he had gotten a flight to minnesota he had been studying the moon event for year's now he had to kill the monter's that where now on earth once on the plane he sighed oh my he said to heself this will be such an easy mission and with my back up thats comeing aswell nothing can stand in the way on me killing those foxe's.back in Minnesota it was morning and everyone was up well rexie kairi said you will see your new home today wait rexie said will i still get to see wind and snow? yes you will because namine rinoa and i all live in the same neighborhood so yes everyday you can see them YAY! rexie said as kairi looked at her and smiled alright namine yelled we got everything packed in the car ready to go! ok said kairi as everyone walked over to the car alright im driveing rinoa said as she got in front seat namine rolled her eye's as everyone else got into and car and they drove off.once they got to the neighborhood rinoa droped off namine and wind at namines house then droped off kairi and rexie and she drove to her house.at kairi's house kairi opened the door and let rexie inside and rexie looked around while kairi put her camping stuff away ok rexie said kairi as she picked rexie up lets go into the liveing room ok said rexie as kairi walked into the room she put rexie on the sofa and got the remote for the tv and sat down then rexie jumped into kairi's lap and curled up kairi smiled and turned on the tv ok so what are we going to watch?rexie asked kairi thoughtthought for a sec and then it hit her rexie stay right here ill be back ok rexie said as she jumped off kairi's lap and sat on the sofa kairi got up and went out of the liveing room and then came back in with a movie. whats that? rexie asked oh its a movie whats the name of it? rexie asked kairi smiled at rexie and said its called 9 sounds bad ass rexie said. kairi laughed as she put the movie in and turned it on kairi sat back down by rexie and pulled her into her lap. the two watched the movie and when it was over rexie's nine tails where waging THAT WAS EPIC! rexie yelled as kairi smiled and pet rexie.meanwhile back at namine's house wind was sniffing around untill she ran right into a soccer ball wind started batting the soccer ball around and then kicked it right threw namines window wind looked at the broken window and sighed then namine came in and froze when she saw her window broken uh sorry... wind said namine looked at wind and sighed what did you do? um well i saw a soccer ball and i by mistake kicked it threw your window.... namine rolled her eyes its ok wind just stay here im going to fix the window and get the soccer ball namine said as she went outside.then at rinoa's house snow and rinoa where playing hide in seek and rinoa was it so snow was hideing snow had found a place under rinoa's bed to hide when rinoa came into her room she looked around and didnt see snow oh this is perfect snow said as she jumped out from under the bed and yelled HELLO! rinoa screamed and fell over snow laughed and went over to rinoa sorry i just really wanted to do that... rinoa looked at snow and smiled its fine she said as they kept playing.
the next day at the minnesota airport the scientist had just gotten off the plane and was walking threw the airport when he saw his back up comeing ah Star your here yes i am and are you and your men ready to help me find these foxe's and kill them? yes we are good said Star well during my year's of research i made a tracking device and right now it say's there all in some neighborhood that's just five mile's east of here so lets go said star as he as his back up went for the foxe's.

back in the neighborhood kairi,rexie,wind,namine,snow and rinoa where all outside hanging out and talking when a car pulled up and a man got out and came up to them ah these are the one's i was looking for as star looked at wind,rexie and snow wait wait you where looking for these foxe's? yes there monster's they must be killed iv been studying the moon event for many year's knowing this was going to happen now hand over the foxe's star said. kairi looked at rinoa and namine and then looked at back at star and said no... no? alright said star as yelled over to this car come on boy's these girl's arent listening then star's back up of 20 men came out oh fuck said rinoa RUN! then rinoa,namine and kairi,rexie,wind and snow started running AFTER THEM! yelled star as they started running after them THIS WAY! yelled rinoa running to her house we can use my car and get out of her she said as she took out her key's and unlocked the car NOW EVERYONE GET IN! then everyone got in and rinoa started driveing really fast star and his team of men saw them driveing off BACK TO THE CAR! star yelled as they ran back and got in and started driveing after them. star looked at his tracking device and said the device say's they are heading for the highway lets get them! star yelled.rinoa was driveing really fast on the highway WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!yelled kairi I DONT KNOW!yelled rinoa namine looked at kairi and rinoa and then looked at wind who was snuggled up in her lap and then looked at rexie uh kairi namine said as kairi looked at namine and said what?.. look namine said pointing at rexie who was laying next to kairi shakeing in fear kairi looked at the fox and picked her up and put her on her lap then rexie clinged to kairi as kairi held her tightly.then namine saw snow laying on the floor by her feet she looked down at snow then looked at rinoa who was still driveing really fast rinoa snow needs you namine said as rinoa kept driveing and didnt turn around to look she said have snow come here then snow jumped up to the front seat and layed in rinoa's lap then rinoa looked at the side mirror and saw star's car checking up to them rinoa started driveing over the speedlimit and kept driveing.
rinoa was driveing really fast but star's car was right behind them then rinoa saw they where comeing up on a bridge with nothing but a huge river under it rinoa had just drived into the bridge when star hit his car into rinoa's and her car was caught on the edge of the bridge rinoa looked out her window to see the river the car almost fell into alright everyone get out very carefully rinoa said as she opend her door and they got out then saw star comeing over to them with 20 other men well well look's like there no where to run now star said alright take this girl's men they can watch while these foxes die said star three of the men grabed kairi,namine and rinoa while three others grabed the foxes and held them over the bridge ok men drop them star said as they did what they where told wind,rexie and snow fell into the river NO! yelled namine as kicked the guy who was trying to hold onto her then rinoa hit the guy holding into her ans got free COME ON KAIRI! namine yelled then kairi turned around and smacked the guy holding into her and got free GET THEM! star yelled as kairi ran over to the edge of the bridge and saw rexie trying to swim but was failing then saw wind and snow trying to swim as well namine came over and saw the same thing we have to jump and svae them namine looked at kairi ARE YOU INSANE? we will die yea but we have to help them JUST GO RINOA YELLED! as they saw rinoa was blocking star's men from getting to kairi and namine then both of them jumped into the river and rinoa who was still on the bridge ran to her car and backed up and drove safely off the bridge while in the raceing river kairi and namine where swiming and saw the foxe's trying to swim REXIE! kairi yelled at the nine tailed fox as she swam over to her and grabed her then the wet and shakeing fox clinged onto her then kairi looked and saw namine had gotten snow and wind then they swam to land and then when they reached land they all sat down wet and cold but happy to still be alive.

ok said kairi now where is rinoa? i dont know said namine IM RIGHT HERE! then kairi and namine looked and saw rinoa walking threw the grass over to them i parked the car on the side of the highway and came to find you guy's but we dont have much time before they find us again so we need to hurry and is everyone ok? yea everyone's fine said namine just wet and cold just then rinoa saw snow come up to her rinoa picked snow up and held her my poor little snow rinoa said as snow snuggled into rinoa somemore. we need to find a place to stay said kairi like where? said namine well if we can find a hotel we can stay there alright said rinoa lets go so they made there way back to the car and started driveing pretty soon namine saw a sign for a hotel ok rinoa get off at the next exit ok said rinoa as she did and soon they where at the hotel they cheacked in and got a room with three bed's and bathroom ok now we can clean these three up said namine as she picked up wind and going into the bathroom namine started the water and made it nice and warm ok namine said jump in ok said wind as she jumped into the water her tail started to wag HEY REXIE AND SNOW COME IN HERE! then rexie and snow came in and jumped into the tub namine smiled ok ill be back in a few ok said wind as namine went out and closed the door kairi and rinoa where talking about what happend i just dont get it said kairi why are they after rexie,snow and wind? maybe because they knew what was going to happen? i mean it was in the news paper kairi > > yea thats true well we need to make sure to keep them safe said namine i agree said kairi so do i said rinoa.after a few minute's namine,kairi and rinoa went in the bathroom and saw the foxe's playing around wind who was batting a bar of soup around hit it right out of the tub and it hit namine in the face and she fell over and everyone else started laughing namine got up and washed her face then looked at wind im sorry wind said namine sighed its ok =w= now come on lets u three dryed off so after the three foxes where dry it was getting late to where it was bed time rinoa and snow took one bed and wind and namine one and kairi and rexie look the other one.meanwhile star and his team where tracking the foxe's ok said star it looks as if they where here as him as his team where by the river where rexie,wind and snow had been earlier and now it say's there at some hotel 200 mile's away from here so we will find them in the morning said star as him as his team found a place to sleep the night away.

the next morning kairi,rinoa,namine,rexie,wind and snow all got up and cheacked out of the hotel once they got to rinoa's car they got in abs before driveing they talked about what to do i think we should go home said namine no we cant said rinoa they will find us there again well maybe we should stay here? said kairi its safe and all we have to do is cheack back in yea i know said rinoa just then they saw star's car comeing threw the parkinglot at them TIME TO GO! said rinoa as she started driveing really fast AFTER THEM! yelled star HOW THE HELL DID THEY FIND US? scearmed namine I DONT KNOW! yelled kairi as rinoa kept driveing she went past the speedlimit but star's car was getting closer to them I HAVE AN IDEA! yelled rinoa as she stoped the car EVERYONE OUT! everyone got out ok now we will take care of these guys as for you three rinoa said pointing to rexie,snow and wind RUN we will find you ok said rexie COME ON YOU TWO as the three foxes started running then star's car stoped and he got out WHERE ARE THE FOXES? he yelled they arent here kairi said then star looked at his tracking device and said there about 6 mile's east of here as he ran back to his car and drove off oh THATS HOW THEY KEPT FINDING US! yelled namine well look's like we need to follow star so come on! yelled rinoa as they got into her car and drove after star.meanwhile rexie,wind and snow walked untill they saw nothing but feild's and a country rode witch anyone could drive on. HEY LOOK OVER HERE! said wind looking down oh that's a gorge said rexie well lets walk down into it alright said rexie as the three walked into the gorge.meanwhile star had found where the foxe's where they parked the car on the rode and went up to the gorge and looked down and saw them then star looked over a heard of antelope star smiled he had the perfect idea how to kill these foxe's once and for all ok men give me a gun as one of his back up men gave him a gun he shot the gun at the heard of antelope they started running down the gorge.rexie,wind and snow froze then they heard the ground shakeing they looked up at a hude stampede comeing at them SNOW AND WIND RUN! rexie said as the three of them took off running they soon where right infront of the antelope WE HAVE TO USE OUR POWER'S! yelled snow BUT IF WE DO OTHER'S MIGHT SEE! yelled rexie.THERES NO ONE HERE BUT US SO ILL START IT OFF THEN U AND WIND HELP AND THEN WHEN WE CAN WE WILL JUMP TO SAFETY FINE! said rexie OK THEN LETS DO THIS! yelled snow as she ran faster and jumped into the air and did a flip she landed perfectly and touched her claw's to the ground and ice started to form and the antelope started to slip and fall.dodgeing the falling antelope rexie started to breath fire and set the gorge on fire and then wind blew a wind storm and ground started shakeing and little did they know star was video tapeing all of this LOOK UP THERE! snow yelled to rock on the side of the gorge all three foxe's jumped into the rock and where safe and watched as the antelope died ok you two come on said rexie as they got out of the gorge and started to walk away. star couldnt believe his eye's they has gotten away and killed the heard of antelope COME ON! said star to his team WE NEED TO GET THEM!

star and his team got into the car and drove off after the foxe's the three foxe's where comeing up on train tracks and then heard voice's behind them and saw star and his team running after them then they heard a train comeing and then before they knew it the train was in front of them raceing down the track's COME ON! we have to jump into the train ok said wind and snow as rexie jumped into the train so did wind and then as snow jumped she missed the top of the train was hanging off the edge HELP ME! snow yelled take my paw said rexie as snow did and rexie pulled her up. as the train went fast the three foxe's hung on to the train so they wouldnt fall off hang on you guy's said rexie as the train kept going.OH MY GOD! yelled star come on we have to get to the car and see where they are headed as star and his team ran back to his car and drove after the foxe's again. rinoa,kairi and namine had lost star and where driveing really fast trying to find him when they came up on train track's and because of the train they had to stop and wait when rinoa saw rexie,wind and snow on the train OH MY GOD! rinoa yelled rexie hearded the voice and looked and saw rinoa's car WIND SNOW LOOK! oh my god they found us we have to jump onto rinoa's car as soon as the train is close enough then as the train was comeing up they got ready to jump and as the part of the train the foxe's where on passed rinoa's car they jumped from the train into the car and rinoa,namine and kairi got out the three foxes jumped off the car REXIE! kairi yelled as rexie ran to her OH SNOW <3 rinoa said as she huged snow tight WINDY PIE! namine said as she huged wind. just then the train had completely passed them so they got into rinoa's car and started driveing then rinoa slammed on the brake's and stoped when she saw star's car blocking the way. everyone got out well well hasn't this been an interesting adventure said star as him as his team walked over to them HAND OVER THE FOXE'S! star yelled NO! yelled rinoa well maybe if you dont believe me watch this video i taped of them it show's how dangerous they can be then star took out this phone where he taped the stampede he turned on the video and showed kairi,namine and rinoa they watched the whole thing and afterwards they looked at the foxe's we had to use our power's said rexie we where in a stampede it was our only way out WHAT? YOU SAID U WHERENT GOING TO USE THEM! yelled kairi WE HAD TO! IF WE DIDNT WE WOULD HAVE DIED! and hey wait a minute rexie said looking at star HOW DID YOU KNOW WE WHERE THERE?! star looked at rexie and said i have a tracking device and i saw the whole thing NO I BET YOU STARTED THE STAMPEDE! no i didnt star said YES YOU DID! said rexie thats it! yelled kairi i thought you cared.. NO I DONT CARE I NEVER DID AND I NEVER WILL yelled kairi i was wrong rexie you are a monster star take these foxe's away WHAT! yelled rexie,wind and snow RINOA yelled snow but rinoa didnt help snow. NAMINE wind yelled but namine did nothing as star's team took the foxe's and put them in cage's and locked them. ad then drove off. then kairi,namine and rinoa drove back home.

after kairi,namine and rinoa got back to there neighborhood they all went to kairi's house to hangout kairi turned the radio on and then a song came on that made the three girl's think of the foxe's

I wanted to be like you
I wanted everything
So I tried to be like you
And I got swept away

I didn't know that it was so cold
And you needed someone
to show you the way
So I took your hand and we figured out
That when the time comes
I'd take you away

If you want to
I can save you
I can take you away from here
So lonely inside
So busy out there
And all you wanted
was somebody who cares

I'm sinking slowly
So hurry hold me
Your hand is all I have to keep me hanging on
Please can you tell me
So I can finally see
Where you go when you're gone

If you want to
I can save you
So lonely inside
So busy out there
And all you wanted
was somebody who cares

All you wanted was somebody who cares
If you need me you know I'll be there
Oh, yeah

If you want to
I can save you
So lonely inside
So busy out there
And all you wanted
was somebody who cares

Please can you tell me
So I can finally see
Where you go when you're gone.

after the song ended kairi's eye's started tearing up what have i done... kairi said i do care about rexie and i... told her i didnt that i never did but i do its why i kept trying to keep her safe i feel if it's my job... why did i say that to her? kairi said just then rinoa picked up a news paper that was laying on kairi's sofa she looked at the article hey namine and kairi it say's here in the article that star is from new york and it say's he was comeing here to Minnesota to find the foxe's wait so all we have to do is go to new york? said kairi yup thats where his science lab is rinoa said alright you two look's like where headed for new york lets go! said kairi as the three ran out of the house and got into rinoa's car and drove to the airport.
meanwhile at the airport star was already on a plane back to new york and he was smileing once i get back to m lab i can kill these foxe's once and for all star said to himself. as he looked out the plane window and saw nothing but cloud's.and back where everyone's suitcase's are packed and everything was the cage's that held the three foxe's well this suck's said snow yea i know said rexie i cant believe they just let star take us away and after all we have been threw said wind i know said rexie well let's just hope maybe somehow we will get out of this mess but sadly i think we cant... i know what you mean rexie said wind and with that tracking device of his he can find us anywhere.

kairi,rinoa and namine got to the airport rinoa parked her car and they got out and went inside hey wait a minute said namine we dont have plane tickets... well we are getting on a plane to new york somehow said kairi come on lets go cheack when the next flight to new york is then they went up to a worker and kairi asked um do you know when the next flight to new york is? well let me go see ill be right back said the lady as she walked off kairi sighed as they waited for the worked to come back and when she did she said the next flight leave's in 20 minute's the worked said ok thank you! said kairi as she and namine and rinoa ran off they walked threw the airport untill they saw the gate's that led to each plane altight lets sit down said kairi and as soon as they call the flight for new york we can try to get on said kairi.

soon the plane landed in new york and star was walking threw the airport to get cage's that held the foxe's once he got the cage's he went outside and called a cab then he was on his back to his science lab once he got there he went inside and put the cages down well well foxe's its late so im waiting until morning to kill you three star said oh but just so you dont get too bored over night ill turn on my radio for you to listen to some song's so enjoy your last night of liveing star said as he walked out of the room and closed the door then star went to his bedroom and went to sleep after that wind,rexie and snow where just liseing to the boreing music on the radio untill a song came on that made rex freeze.

You're not alone
Together we stand
I'll be by your side, you know I'll take your hand
When it gets cold
And it feels like the end
There's no place to go
You know I won't give in
No I won't give in

Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
Just stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you
There's nothing you could say
Nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on

So far away
I wish you were here
Before it's too late, this could all disappear
Before the doors close
And it comes to an end
With you by my side I will fight and defend
I'll fight and defend
Yeah, yeah

Keep holding on
Just stay strong
Nothing you could do
So keep holding on

Hear me when I say, when I say I believe
Nothing's gonna change, nothing's gonna change destiny
Whatever's meant to be will work out perfectly
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

La da da da
La da da da
La da da da da da da da da

Keep holding on
Just stay strong
Nothing you could do
So keep holding on

Keep holding on
Keep holding on

Nothing you could do
So keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through.

then after the song ended rexie looked at wind and snow and said thats it you two this isnt the end maybe we dont have kairi,namine and rinoa to be there for us but all three of us are here for eachtother and we care about eachother and ill use my power's to get out of this cage if i have too wind and snow smiled your right rexie wind and snow both said.
then back at the airport kairi and namine and rinoa where waiting for there flight then they heard over the speaker's that it was time to go so they got up and walked threw the gate and into the plane and sat down once the plane took off they where headed for new yok.it took about 8 hour's ans they where there kairi looked and saw it was 2am alright you two come on kairi said as rinoa and namine followed her once they where outside they called a cab and asked the driver to take them to the science lab.

meanwhile at the lab rexie was getting ready to break out of her cage ok you two im going to breath fire and melt these bar's rexie said as she did the bar's melted and she was out then wind who's cage was right by rexie's she blew wind that got the fire out then rexie blew fire on snow and wind's cage's ans they where free and then wind blew the fire's out ok now all we have to do is get out somehow.. said rexie. then outside the cab droped off kairi,namine and rinoa and then they looked for a way in hmm.. said kairi lets try that window alright said namine as rinoa followed kairi looked threw the window and saw a room and then saw rexie,wind and snow kairi knocked on the window and all three foxe;s looked up and saw rexie went up to the window and yelled STAND BACK! kairi,namine and rinoa backed up while rexie started to breath fire on the window and the glass melted ok said rexie come on then kairi,namine and rinoa carefully came threw the window kairi... rexie said what are you doing here? rexie i was wrong your not a monster and i do care about you i love you your my rexie then kairi picked rexie up and hugedher while namine huged wind and rinoa huged snow come on lets get out of her before star come's back said rexie but at that very second star opened the door and froze well well look's like you three are back star said yes we are and we want our foxe's back NO! yelled star they are monster's no there not said namine there sweet and cute and fluffy! well doesnt matter because ill just have you three killed as well the star took out his phone and called for back up then 20 other men came into the room alright men lets kill them then kairi looked over and saw three gun's on star's desk she handed one to namine and rinoa and one for herself and wind,rexie and snow where ready to use there power's then the fight started snow and rinoa where traped and snow touched her calw's to the ground witch made the men slip and fall while rinoa shot them. then wind was trying to think of what to do when she heard namineyell WIND USE THIS! as namine threw wind her soccer ball WHERE DID YOU GET THIS?! oh i brought it with me said namine as she shot 2 men who tryed to tackle her while wind kicked a dude in the face in the ssoccer ball and he fell over and then wind yelled OH YEA THE POWER OF THE SOCCER BALL! meanwhile kairi and rexie where fight kairi shot five men ok rexie do your thing kairi said then rexie breathed fire and lab set on fire COME ON THIS WAY! rexie pointing to the melted window then wind,rexie and snow namine,rinoa and kairi got out and got to safety while star and the rest of his team died in the burning building.then kairi,namine and rinoa,rexie,wind and snow went to the airport and got the next flight back to Minnesota then the next night they all went camping and sat outside the tent looking at the moon while listeing to the song rinoa had put on.

Magic moon
Clair de Lune
Magic moon
Clair de Lune

Magic moon (magic moon)
Shine on the lover
Of my dreams
Light up a pathway
Leading her straight to my arms
Send down your lovelight
Magical queen of the night

Magic moon (magic moon)
Sprinkle your moonbeams
In her hair
She'll be an angel
Twinkling like stardust
Oh answer me answer me
If you hear my prayer
Oh where is the loving for me to share

There in the depth of night (?)
When she'll come my way
But until that night
I'll forever pray
Magic moon above
Won't you send me someone
To love

Magic moon
Clair de Lune
Magic moon
Clair de Lune
Magic moon.

so everyone was happy rinoa was with snow,kairi was with rexie and namine was with wind and they where all safe and sound.

Kingdom Hearts 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MasterRed said…
Hmm...decent.